Desak the God Slayer vs Thanos - The Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Desak the God Slayer vs Thanos - The Titan

Nihilist
Prolly Thanos, it's not clear Desak's power's work on people who are not god's.

Enyalus
Thanos is a death god. He loses.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos is a death god. He loses. no he is not.he was death's champion/avatar.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
no he is not.he was death's champion/avatar.

A bunch of Eternals are 'gods.' Mentor, Zeus, Kronos, Makkari, etc.

Thanos is a death god. It's been stated more than once throughout his appearances. Though most often by the Avengers and Warlock IIRC.

Nihilist

Thanos is a death god. It's been stated more than once throughout his appearances. Though most often by the Avengers and Warlock IIRC. kronos,zues are gods.hela,walker,pluto,seth are actual death gods. thanos was not born a god he's just a eternal of titan with deviants syndrome, he only became death orientated when/after he met mistress death.Other people calling him death god is just a figure of speak due to his nihilistic personality

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

iceman24567
Thanos is a death god. He loses. laughing

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing
*shrug* I just go by what the comics say.

And I mean, Desak's power worked on demi-gods like classic Thor and Hercules. Not to mention chumps like Balder and Thor Girl when she was back down to just standard Asgardian goddess levels. If they can be gods, I don't see why Thanos is not. Especially when its been stated he is.

iceman24567
*shrug* I just go by what the comics say.

And I mean, Desak's power worked on demi-gods like classic Thor and Hercules. Not to mention chumps like Balder and Thor Girl when she was back down to just standard Asgardian goddess levels. If they can be gods, I don't see why Thanos is not. Especially when its been stated he is. I don't care as long as Thanos loses eek!

Nihilist
I don't care as long as Thanos loses eek! stfu2 dude.

quanchi112
stfu2 dude. laughing out loud

iceman24567
stfu2 dude. Happy Dance

Enyalus
I don't care as long as Thanos loses eek!
Well if you don't agree that Thanos is a death god then Thanos wins. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Well if you don't agree that Thanos is a death god then Thanos wins. stick out tongue Well then i agree Thanos is a death god eek!

Nihilist
Well if you don't agree that Thanos is a death god then Thanos wins. stick out tongue Death gods claim souls for their own purpose, Thanos kills people for his mistress so she can have their souls.

Enyalus
Well then i agree Thanos is a death god eek!

Awesome. And the concept of Death > concept of Evil.

Ergo Thanos > Darkseid.

Woo!

Enyalus
Death gods claim souls for their own purpose, Thanos kills people for his mistress so she can have their souls.
He's a nihilist. Why would he want souls?

iceman24567
Awesome. And the concept of Death > concept of Evil.

Ergo Thanos > Darkseid.

Woo! whistle

Nihilist
He's a nihilist. Why would he want souls? Beacuase that's what death god want is souls,look at any other death god's they have power over the dead,Hela,Pluto,Walker,Seth,Mephisto all control the dammed,Thanos doesnt because he was only death's champion.

Mindset
Desak slays him

Nihilist
Has Desak ever beaten anybody who is not a God of any form.

Mindset
yep

Enyalus
Has Desak ever beaten anybody who is not a God of any form.

Didn't he completely assrape Grey Gargoyle?

Nihilist
Didn't he completely assrape Grey Gargoyle? GG is hardly Thanos lvl though is he.

Enyalus
GG is hardly Thanos lvl though is he.

Well no, but most characters aren't. I mean, we're talking Celestial-level opponent here in the form of Thanos.

Mindset
"Duval also has a master's degree in chemistry."

Taken from wikipedia...Thanos gets owned

Nihilist
Well no, but most characters aren't. I mean, we're talking Celestial-level opponent here in the form of Thanos. wouldnt go that far at all.

iceman24567
wouldnt go that far at all. You wouldn't but some would eek!

Nihilist
You wouldn't but some would eek! no he's beyond that313dur

kgkg
You wouldn't but some would eek! even quanchi112 wouldn't go that far

at least I hope

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
even quanchi112 wouldn't go that far

at least I hope
Quanchi is Thanos. And yes, I'm sure Thanos would.

occultdestroyer
The Mad Titan wins

geshien
shrug I say Thanos, but Desak could get wins as well.

Desak would need a clear advantage to sway me. E.g. slaying some gods beforehand to amp his power.

Enyalus
kronos,zues are gods.hela,walker,pluto,seth are actual death gods. thanos was not born a god he's just a eternal of titan with deviants syndrome, he only became death orientated when/after he met mistress death.Other people calling him death god is just a figure of speak due to his nihilistic personality

stick out tongue Eros knows better.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_is_god1.jpg

Colossus-Big C
who exactly created desak?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Black bolt z
Thanos is not a god.Desak wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos is not a god.Desak wins. Why does not being a god mean a bad thing here?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why does not being a god mean a bad thing here? only the best people are gods

Omega Vision
Why does not being a god mean a bad thing here?
Its very simple Quan. Gods>Non Gods. That's why we all know Phobos>>>Parallax. dur

Colossus-Big C
in all seriousness Desak Wins the guy has took on whole pantheons by himself and even slayed odin and zeus in an alternate reality. his gem allows him to absorb beings(not specifically gods) and his gem has the powers of many pantheons in him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
in all seriousness Desak Wins the guy has took on whole pantheons by himself and even slayed odin and zeus in an alternate reality. his gem allows him to absorb beings(not specifically gods) and his gem has the powers of many pantheons in him. Could he take on a FP Classic Demogorge... confused

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Could he take on a FP Classic Demogorge... confused Well, he was defeated by thor some how. and he can be over loaded with power. demogorge would eat him

Omega Vision
Well, he was defeated by thor some how. and he can be over loaded with power. demogorge would eat him
Both of those are also true for Demogorge though the latter case wasn't Classic and was PIS to boot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Desak.

nicamarvin
Well, he was defeated by thor some how. He is his little Brother afte All...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Both of those are also true for Demogorge though the latter case wasn't Classic and was PIS to boot. thor never defeated demogorge he had to get demogorge to eat him, and being his brother thor some how took over his body for a while and to fight set where demogorge cut off all of his heads and scattered it to four courners of the multiverse, (each of sets heads contained an alternate universe, including one where he pwned the pheonix force).
and if thor stayed in demogorge any longer he would of died.

Colossus-Big C
He is his little Brother afte All... hes thors brother?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Atum are brothers. Even Thor and Zeus are brothers. Thor is related to a lot of powerful beings. Hela is his niece for example.

Rage.Of.Olympus
thor never defeated demogorge he had to get demogorge to eat him, and being his brother thor some how took over his body for a while and to fight set where demogorge cut off all of his heads and scattered it to four courners of the multiverse, (each of sets heads contained an alternate universe, including one where he pwned the pheonix force).

Thor taking over the Demogorge had nothing to do with him being his brother. Nothing such as this was stated. It was sheer willpower and the threat of Set that allowed him to do what he did.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Atum are half brothers. Thor and Zeus are also half brothers. nah, thor is Zeus uncle

galactusischere
nah, thor is Zeus uncle

what?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
what? You are Wrong Sir... sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
nah, thor is Zeus uncle

Thor is the son of Odin and Gaea. Zeus is the son of Chronus and Gaea. Or was Gaea his grandmother?

Omega Vision
thor never defeated demogorge he had to get demogorge to eat him, and being his brother thor some how took over his body for a while and to fight set where demogorge cut off all of his heads and scattered it to four courners of the multiverse, (each of sets heads contained an alternate universe, including one where he pwned the pheonix force).
Which describes "Thor beat him somehow" to the letter.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor is the son of Odin and Gaea. Zeus is the son of Chronus and Gaea. Or was Gaea his grandmother?

Grandmother. Gaea gave birth to Uranus and mated with him giving birth to Chronus. Chronus and Rhea, Zeus parents.

Thor is Zeus' great uncle.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Gaea gave birth to Uranus and mated with him is Gaea a **** or something?...or is she Need it..? I mean come on there must be younger Hotter girls around to mate with... confused

WhiteWitchKing
is Gaea a **** or something?...or is she Need it..? I mean come on there must be younger Hotter girls around to mate with... confused

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/gaeathor3.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Grandmother. Gaea gave birth to Uranus and mated with him giving birth to Chronus. Chronus and Rhea, Zeus parents.

Thor is Zeus' great uncle.

Oh okay.

nicamarvin
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/gaeathor3.jpg What has that anything to do with she sleeping around...? confused

Omega Vision
What has that anything to do with she sleeping around...? confused
It explains how she was able to make her conquests...

psycho gundam

Thanos is a death god. It's been stated more than once throughout his appearances. Though most often by the Avengers and Warlock IIRC. lulz

WhiteWitchKing
What has that anything to do with she sleeping around...? confused

Those are D-cups. I'm sure of it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd hit it.

WhiteWitchKing
stick out tongue Eros knows better.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_is_god1.jpg

Not really the same. Those Titans are comparable to the gods and have been referred to as gods but aren't true gods. The gods are usually mystical in nature. That's the type Desak's powers are tuned too. Divinity is something the Titans don't have compared to the other gods. Though from Sacred Invasion, the titans can gain divinity through worship (i.e. the Skrull titan Kly'bn gained divinity to became one).

Bouboumaster
hes thors brother?

Eros is the brother of Thanos

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Eros is the brother of Thanos .. confused

Galan007
Desak.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Its very simple Quan. Gods>Non Gods. That's why we all know Phobos>>>Parallax. dur Some people just use terribe logic.

in all seriousness Desak Wins the guy has took on whole pantheons by himself and even slayed odin and zeus in an alternate reality. his gem allows him to absorb beings(not specifically gods) and his gem has the powers of many pantheons in him. Thanos has taken on Odin and wasn't put down.

Colossus-Big C
Some people just use terribe logic.

Thanos has taken on Odin and wasn't put down. desak can kill skyfathers.

Colossus-Big C

Thor is Zeus' great uncle. this is why zeus, thor, and storm has weather powers, their common mother is gaea

quanchi112
desak can kill skyfathers. He can also be killed by them.

Colossus-Big C
He can also be killed by them. well it really depends if they have prep.

Nihilist
Thanos gets the slight majority.

quanchi112
well it really depends if they have prep. Who had prep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.