omega red vs black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in wakanda BP gets his high tech vibe suit.

1. no death spores

2. with death spores.

geshien
Red wins both.

Wild Shadow
what about the vibe suit and vibe claws and his neural daggers?

golem370
Tentacles could smack away any dagger or claws

Battlehammer
Omega red

Harbinger
Red in both, and he stomps with death spores.

the fudge
moar liek omega ded

cloud102
Stop putting these types of characters against Red. He nearly took out Iron Man for crying out loud.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by cloud102
Stop putting these types of characters against Red. He nearly took out Iron Man for crying out loud.

didnt BP beat ironman?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by cloud102

didnt BP beat ironman?

jrodslam
Red wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
didnt BP beat ironman?

He had help from Wolverine.

Wild Shadow
when you want turn a tin man to some scrap metal call wolverine. :P

StiltmanFTW
so true laughing out loud

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He had help from Wolverine. that was only the second time, he beat him again in civil war. ofcourse that was with prep, with Prep BP could win (as with most foes) I dunno if he could win without it...I have a feeling in a book he'd come out with something crazy and win.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
that was only the second time, he beat him again in civil war. ofcourse that was with prep, with Prep BP could win (as with most foes) I dunno if he could win without it...I have a feeling in a book he'd come out with something crazy and win.

Oh, right.

Wild Shadow
why cant BP use his anti metal claws to slice off tentacles, why cant his vibe tech armor protect him?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why cant BP use his anti metal claws to slice off tentacles, why cant his vibe tech armor protect him?

I don't think they're long enough. I mean, OR's tentacles are pretty thick.

Man... how that sounds. lol

And that vibe tech armor (you mean the one he used against Dr Doom?) wouldn't protect BP from LF absorption... and, apparently, it wouldn't protect him from Death Factor. Tricksterpriest posted the scan proving that gas masks aren't enough. It contradicts with the modern scan, though.

Trackz
it could be that the gas masks then weren't efficient enough to deal with the deathspores, however now they are.

StiltmanFTW
it could be that the gas masks then weren't efficient enough to deal with the deathspores, however now they are.

I dunno man... they had special suits and all...

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3693/redsresurrectionfg0.png

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I dunno man... they had special suits and all...

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3693/redsresurrectionfg0.png it was just a suggestion, and ofcourse it looks advanced but 20 years later in the marvel universe they shouldve definitely improved it.

StiltmanFTW
it was just a suggestion, and ofcourse it looks advanced but 20 years later in the marvel universe they shouldve definitely improved it.

I mean, they looked like they had an internal source of oxygen, didn't they?

It's also possible that Red didn't want to unleash the full power Death Factor on powerless Wolverine 'cause he was afraid of killing him (Sabretooth wanted him alive). Just a theory though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.