Doc Samson vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
simple enough match between two bruisers, who wins?

tkitna
Samson's to much for Cage

Sin I AM
u know i was thinkin that at first, and kinda saw it a little as spite except for the fact that i think Cage has higher durability than samson (i'd put him slightly under Colossus and Thing) and is a better h2h fighter than Samson...while samson may hae a stronger base strength (class 80) than cage (Class 50), i think their evened out.

guy222
doc

KingD19
Cage has taken full force hits from Wrecker, when he wasn't giving any of the crew power, so he was at his full Class 100 and he launched him, Luke only said that it hurt.

Sin I AM
i forgot, doesnt luke have the wreckers crow bar now?

KingD19
Does, I can't recall, but if he does, I can imagine him fighting. SWEEET CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! This thing packs a wallop!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Samson

King Castle
its all about samson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meaJYMni-D4&feature=related

Eternal Idol
Doc Samson ftw.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Doc Samson ftw.

stick out tongue based on what

rotiart
samson when he went all crazy.. :P

Sin I AM
Originally posted by rotiart
samson when he went all crazy.. :P

im gonna get starlock to make a sig of shazam smashing thor just for spite smokin'

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Sin I AM
stick out tongue based on what

Based on Samson being considerably stronger and just as durable as Luke Cage.

rotiart
Originally posted by Sin I AM
im gonna get starlock to make a sig of shazam smashing thor just for spite smokin'

My ex gf and I made this together before we broke up last April. :-/
Six years...

Don't be lazy and make your own. :-)

Deadline
Luke Cage has already beaten Doc Samson.

Bentley
Originally posted by Deadline
Luke Cage has already beaten Doc Samson.

Not current Samson. Unless he beat his corpse.

Deadline
Originally posted by Bentley
Not current Samson. Unless he beat his corpse.

Current Samson. Did he get an upgrade? Oh he died.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Based on Samson being considerably stronger and just as durable as Luke Cage.

Cage has fought people just as strong and stronger and has done fine. Strength isn't enough to make a difference. Besides hes beaten Samson already.

Bentley
Samson seemed stronger when he sided with the Intelligencia, but I'm not sure it was a crystal clear improvement.

Eternal Idol
Cage has fought people just as strong and stronger and has done fine. Strength isn't enough to make a difference. Besides hes beaten Samson already.

Sure, strength isn't always the determining factor, but that's usually because speed or other attributes come into play to give one the advantage. Both men have the same powersets, but Samson is able to press at least 30 more tons than Cage. It makes a hell of a difference.

jalek moye
Current Samson. Did he get an upgrade? Oh he died.

He became stronger and more ruthless then before

although Cage has also been getting a push recently so who knows

juggernaut74
Luke Cage has already beaten Doc Samson. Yea, Cage was slapping the circus clown looking fairie around during Civil War iirc.

BTW isn't current Samson dead?

StiltmanFTW
I guess Loebforce Samson wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.