Kenpachi Zaraki VS Akuma...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am who I am
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/314902-26065-kenpachi_super.jpg
Kenpachi

VS

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/shinakuma222.jpg

Man, both of these dudes are so badass. This would be 1 fight to remember and I always wanted to see these guys fight, they're really alike.

Discuss...

ThunderGodEneru
Awesome pic of Kenpachi, terrible one for Gouki lol.

They are very much alike, this is true, however, Gouki has shown with his fists to have the greater force, and has techniques that even have slicing properties, honestly he could probably win with a single Misogi.

Nephthys
Kenpachi shunpo's behind him. Cut's his head off. Over.

ThunderGodEneru
Right, because Gouki himself is not fast at all.

Wait, yes he is, he leaps a kilometer while underwater and while performing a kick which split a sunken ship in half in a few seconds.

He is faster than Ryu, who can effortlessly dodge bullets.

And Misogi travels at lightning speed, which is faster than Shunpo.

I am who I am
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Awesome pic of Kenpachi, terrible one for Gouki lol.

They are very much alike, this is true, however, Gouki has shown with his fists to have the greater force, and has techniques that even have slicing properties, honestly he could probably win with a single Misogi. I actually liked that pic of Akuma, but it wasn't the one I wanted to post. This is the one I really wanted to post but it was too big when compared to Kenpachi's and I wanted a pic of both guys kinda powered up.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/s-akuma1212.jpg
Also, I don't think the Misogi is canon. The move was invented in CVS2 and he used it again in CFE, 2 noncanon games. It serves the same purpose as the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan from SFIII but cuz CVS2 lacked the graphical power to portray Akuma doin' the move adequately, they invented the Misogi instead. Both slice but the Misogi is by far faster. Less powerful, tho.

Final Blaxican
Gouki rips him in half and sends whats left of him to hell with an SGS.

The Last Rider
Bloody all out war. Kenpachi takes it but just barely.

niduin
i dont know anything about gouki, but from the little i have read from your posts you are underestimating kenpachi, i mean energe given off by his sword while fighting cut giant builtings in half and thats before he removes his eye patch also he has gotten a LOT stronger since then

I am who I am
Akuma punched an island into shards. That's pretty good.

ThunderGodEneru
Pretty good?

That destroys every feat in Bleach when it comes to destruction.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by I am who I am
I actually liked that pic of Akuma, but it wasn't the one I wanted to post. This is the one I really wanted to post but it was too big when compared to Kenpachi's and I wanted a pic of both guys kinda powered up.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/s-akuma1212.jpg
here noob stick out tongue, he's even doing a misogi type move.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5165/idgoukibykandoken.jpg

niduin
the thing about bleach is taht they dont often use explosive power, most all their power is concentrated to kill a single targed, like sword fighting, i mean ichigo blocked a blast tahts the power of 1,000,000 zampaktos with his sword laying leizurly behind his back, and after becoming many times more powerful ichigo was defeated badly by someone and kenpachi defeated that person.

they even say in the bleach stoy that the strongest know how to controll their power, so there wont be huge wastes of energy like destroying things nearby,

chidori210
Gouki is too much for Kenpatchi he K.O'd his brother and left him unconscious for 5 years, and his raging demon is just epic Kenpatchi wont be able to survive that attack.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by niduin
the thing about bleach is taht they dont often use explosive power, most all their power is concentrated to kill a single targed, like sword fighting, i mean ichigo blocked a blast tahts the power of 1,000,000 zampaktos with his sword laying leizurly behind his back, and after becoming many times more powerful ichigo was defeated badly by someone and kenpachi defeated that person.

they even say in the bleach stoy that the strongest know how to controll their power, so there wont be huge wastes of energy like destroying things nearby,

I still say blocking that attack was PIS, imo. It ticked me off. mad

niduin
i dont think its pis, i think that they are comparing it to normal swords from pretty weak shinigami, and it makes sence at that point that ichigo is stronger than 1,000,000 of them

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by niduin

they even say in the bleach stoy that the strongest know how to controll their power, so there wont be huge wastes of energy like destroying things nearby, Kenpachi however is completely based on explosive, destructive power. And Ulqiorra's light lance thingy is as well, and a PUNCH from Gouki is more powerful than that.

1,000,000 Zanpakutos? Wtf are you talking about?

Kenpachi can't control his power. That is one of his character traits.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1,000,000 Zanpakutos? Wtf are you talking about?

That execution lance thingie that was supposed to kill Rukia.. It was uber powerful.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by dadudemon
That execution lance thingie that was supposed to kill Rukia.. It was "uber powerful".

Fixed.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by I am who I am
Also, I don't think the Misogi is canon. The move was invented in CVS2 and he used it again in CFE, 2 noncanon games. It serves the same purpose as the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan from SFIII but cuz CVS2 lacked the graphical power to portray Akuma doin' the move adequately, they invented the Misogi instead. Both slice but the Misogi is by far faster. Less powerful, tho.

KKZ is more powerful than Misogi???

Misogi imo seems more powerful, given that he literally drops on an opponent and slices them at that speed.

Also, that pic is of a non-canon, Orochi powered Gouki, so is this Shin or Normal Gouki that fights Zaraki?

Shin would destroy, don't know how Normal would fare though.

The Soukyoku thing was probably PIS, Ichigo in shikai mode blocking a thing that's only used to execute Captains and said to be as powerful as 1,000,000 zanpakuto?

dadudemon
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Fixed.

Ahhhhhh. I see what you did there. Point taken.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ahhhhhh. I see what you did there. Point taken.
thumb up

ThunderGodEneru
Misogi IS the KKZ, only a faster more concentrated form.

But seriously, Akuma can kill Kenny in a punch. Why waste energy?

The Last Rider
Does anyone notice that Kenpachi looks like Saget with hair?

Csdabest
If Kenpachi could control his power then I would give it to him. He just slash and gash. But I dont really beleive all the Akuma hype. I know he is very strong. But thing is. People are spamming the sinking island technique like he constantly could do it. I could have sworn it took all of his energy to do so.

Akuma would most likely get tooled by the other Captains Level. Like Byakuka, Aizen, Tousen, Ichigo, Shunsui and Ukitake,

Dodging Bullets doesnt equal being faster than a bullet. People have very well calculated where the bullet is going to go and moves faster than the person can pull the trigger. That is basically in theory how the art of dodging a bullet is done.

Endless Mike
The Flash thread was locked because he wasn't from an anime but Akuma isn't originally from an anime either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.