Wonder Man vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
This is h2h fighting. No flying for Simon.

Warlord
I go with Simon in my opinion he is more durable than Collosus

Mindset
Current WM loses, Classic probably wins.

Scuzz2.0
WM wins, he is stronger

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
WM wins, he is stronger Really?

Scuzz2.0
yeah, simon is in herc or thors league (or close to it) when it comes to strength, and pete isnt much stronger than the thing imo

Warlord
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Really?

well depends on the writer... classic should win this for sure

snoopdogg
yeah, simon is in herc or thors league (or close to it) when it comes to strength, and pete isnt much stronger than the thing imo Didn't Simon get the Rhiana treatment last time he tussled with Hercules?

Mindset
yeah, simon is in herc or thors league (or close to it) when it comes to strength, and pete isnt much stronger than the thing imo I wouldn't say that, current WM hasn't shown that at all in fact.

Scuzz2.0
have i missed WM being depowered?

Mindset
He got his ass kicked by Herc pretty fast.

And he is never in ionic form anymore.

Scuzz2.0
but does that mean he cant do it anymore?

Mindset
I don't really know, nor does it really matter imo.

He still was easily beat by Herc, and he has shown anything to suggest he is in Thor/Herc league as of late.

snoopdogg
but does that mean he cant do it anymore? He got one-shotted by Korg....WWHulk's lapdog.

Warlord
The writers don't seem to respect him nowadays. That's his depowerment

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Warlord
The writers don't seem to respect him nowadays. That's his depowerment

agreed.

I know its nothing to do with his power or character but he needs a new costume, i hate the one he has! also, maybe a new name.

cloud102
Wonder Man 7/10.

iceman24567
Wonder Man isn't a good name? Gtfo

Kasper Gutman
Wasn't Herc poisoned and wigging out when he fought Wonderman? That's like Herc's version of warrior madness sort of. Not that Wonderman has a real shot against Herc at anytime.

iceman24567
He was infected with hydra blood and yeah it made him wonky

nwg202
great fight! both virtually unstoppable, great durability, both cl 100, both have almost unlimited stamina. It should be a tough long drawn out fight.

Classic wonderman would have the upperhand against classic colossus, however it seems that colossus has gotten a considerable power boost while simon seems to have weakend. So it's still 50/50 for me.

why not compare them against the same opponests? they both have fought against gladiator and hulk right? anyone else? who has better showings vs the same opponents?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.