Wii 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
due to the fact that the people in the vg/cg discussion thread have no sense of humor or tolerance for anything that isnt related to
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2670/internet24591yg3.jpg

i decided to reposte this here so that someone would get a laugh out of the insane ramblings of my mind:

Wii 2

the Japanese word for two is ni, pronounced the same way as knee. Given the oportunity to create a second wii, the bastard son of nintendo would be a wii ni, pronounced Weenee or weeny.

This would lead to the fun misuse of several phrases:

I am shaking my weeny but nothing is happening cause it's broken.

Dont get to violent with the weeny and use the safety strap or it will fly out of your hands.

Weeny is a platform that the whole family can enjoy classic nintendo characters on their weenies like "Mario", "princess peach", and even the esteemed "zelda"

My parents are always playing on my weeny, every time i come home and they are on it.

Lets play

Weeny fit! now up down up down. stretch it out one way..... stretch it out the other way.... now pushups!!

thoughts/comments/other seriously distorted phrases?

Peach
Doesn't something have to actually be funny if you want people to laugh?

And hey, not my fault that you can't follow the rules over there.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Peach
Doesn't something have to actually be funny if you want people to laugh?

And hey, not my fault that you can't follow the rules over there. there are rules against posting video game related jokes in the video game forum?

Peach
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
there are rules against posting video game related jokes in the video game forum?

Considering the fact that it's game discussion...a joke thread is off-topic, yes.

The fact that you decided you needed to repost this shows you're the one being all "internet serious business" over it stick out tongue

jalek moye
lame

Lord Knightfa11
Considering the fact that it's game discussion...a joke thread is off-topic, yes.

The fact that you decided you needed to repost this shows you're the one being all "internet serious business" over it stick out tongue
considering that the nature of your "Next-Gen Console Discussions -- OFFICIAL THREAD" is no more related to game discussion than one concerning the birth of another wii console... stick out tongue

Peach
considering that the nature of your "Next-Gen Console Discussions -- OFFICIAL THREAD" is no more related to game discussion than one concerning the birth of another wii console... stick out tongue

If you think that, you fail at reading the title of the thread stick out tongue Console discussion falls under video game discussion...poor jokes about something that doesn't exist does not stick out tongue

Lord Knightfa11
If you think that, you fail at reading the title of the thread stick out tongue Console discussion falls under video game discussion...poor jokes about something that doesn't exist does not stick out tongue wii stick out tongue ni is still a console stick out tongue whether it exists or not. stick out tongue Its like saying you couldn't talk about the p stick out tongue sp before it came out stick out tongue Its not like i stick out tongue m making a joke about stick out tongue the unicorn of equallia... stick out tongue HA!

Neo Darkhalen
Why is this here?

Lord Knightfa11
Look. there is 70's comic book spiderman... brilliant guy, invented web slingers... fun comic book. Everyone hates his stupid one liners that nobody laughs at, but without them he wouldn't be spiderman.

Look. THere is knightfall. ok guy... Invented the wii ni and regularly posts his contribution of bewbz. Fun guy. Everyone hates his stupid joke threads that nobody laughs at, but without them he wouldnt be knightfall.

Ahsoka Tano
Didn't you die?

Your "I'm dead thread, this is his brother" was much funnier.

JacopeX
WTF is this shit.

Wei Phoenix
due to the fact that the people in the vg/cg discussion thread have no sense of humor or tolerance for anything that isnt related to
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2670/internet24591yg3.jpg

i decided to reposte this here so that someone would get a laugh out of the insane ramblings of my mind:

Wii 2

the Japanese word for two is ni, pronounced the same way as knee. Given the oportunity to create a second wii, the bastard son of nintendo would be a wii ni, pronounced Weenee or weeny.

This would lead to the fun misuse of several phrases:

I am shaking my weeny but nothing is happening cause it's broken.

Dont get to violent with the weeny and use the safety strap or it will fly out of your hands.

Weeny is a platform that the whole family can enjoy classic nintendo characters on their weenies like "Mario", "princess peach", and even the esteemed "zelda"

My parents are always playing on my weeny, every time i come home and they are on it.

Lets play

Weeny fit! now up down up down. stretch it out one way..... stretch it out the other way.... now pushups!!

thoughts/comments/other seriously distorted phrases?

I get it. We have to laught at your failed attempt at humor. We didn't get it the first time so you get a second chance to fail again. Your lame points are adding up.

LDHZenkai
Man this internets is srs business.

k1Lla441

why are you always right? notworthy

Ahsoka Tano
This guy (nightfallsbrotherlolz) has some sort of metal disability.

lol short bus

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
This guy (nightfallsbrotherlolz) has some sort of metal disability.

lol short bus that was my brother being a douche. even if you dont believe that story and im tired of you bringing up this shit.

Bardock42
OMG, you are the guy that "died"...I remember that, had a jolly good laugh. Far superior comedy to this weeny shit. You say your brother was the mastermind behind that? Kudos.

Silent Abyss
F*ck this thread

Kostabot
I thought the jokes were funnty. The rest of you need to lighten up. Seriously.

Genesis
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
wii stick out tongue ni is still a console stick out tongue whether it exists or not. stick out tongue Its like saying you couldn't talk about the p stick out tongue sp before it came out stick out tongue Its not like i stick out tongue m making a joke about stick out tongue the unicorn of equallia... stick out tongue HA!

Your joke sucked. You did a great job at mocking, admittedly. Nice redemption.

Ahsoka Tano
lol @ Mr Anderson.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by Genesis
Your joke sucked. You did a great job at mocking, admittedly. Nice redemption. and not getting banned for it wink

Toku King
Wanna play with my Wii?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.