Nightcrawler vs Beastboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
Nightcrawler powers are
teleportation
Subconscious Spatial Awareness
micro-suction disc
flexible bone structure
camouflage
prehensile tail
superhuman agility
superhuman reflexes

Beast boy powers are
animal metmorph
physical animal enhancement
animal communication

beast boy comes across nightcrawler and gets mad him because beast boy like blue better then green and kurt likewise like green they are both so fuled by jeolousy of eachothers skin color that they don't evan ask for there affiliation who takes this the teleporter or the shape shifter?

KingD19
Beast Boy can turn into any animal, but Nightcrawler can teleport off his body parts.

demonslayer03
Originally posted by KingD19
Beast Boy can turn into any animal, but Nightcrawler can teleport off his body parts. so who wins?

Jynocidus
Kurt.

Nighty101
Honestly people... you are actually CONSIDERING beast boy winning this? I read a comic (I think it was somewhere in the X-Men and Spiderman series) where he antagonized X23 so much that she started trying to blow him up. Now I know that X23 has a really really really really really bad temper mad but Beast Boy? Oh Beast Boy would be CRUSHED. No doubt about it. However there is the point that if Beast Boy were to turn into something like a rhino Nightcrawler couldn't teleport all of the additional mass without fainting. But Beast Boy doesn't know that. And every animal has a weak spot. Face it people.... I loved the teen titans when I was a little kid... and grew out of it... then graduated to Justice League then finally to Marvel.... but Beast Boy is Screwed. laughing out loud
one more thing... Nighty is a catholic.... we aren't effin racist... Nightcrawler wouldn't be jealous... he's not jealous of Jean or Logan because they have normal skin!

KingD19
Kurt doesn't have to teleport the additional mass, just teleport a leg off, fight won.

complexbrother
^^^^ Damn right !!!

Lord Feron
Kurt with ease... but it's not really in Kurt's character to do that but that would be a easy win. IMO he wouldn't need to do that to win. He can teleport blitz BB FTW.

Sin I AM
you are underestimating beast boy, and kurt doesnt teleport limbs off at the onset of every battle. I say Changeling transforms into a griffin and rips Kurt to shreds

Wild Shadow
kurt can just ko BB, by blitz teleporting BB the stress of being teleporting so many times will build up in BB till he passes out.

Sin I AM
it aint gonna be that easy hun, and depending on the creature Beast Boy transforms n2, grabbing him might b Kurts biggest mistake

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Sin I AM
it aint gonna be that easy hun, and depending on the creature Beast Boy transforms n2, grabbing him might b Kurts biggest mistake

this battle really depends on hell far kurt is willing to take it. the ball is in kurts hands darl'in. wink

Sin I AM
ok, first off sugah I've never seen Nightcrawler teleport limbs off. OP didnt state AoA NC so he doesnt have sabers as standard equip and he is not bloodlusted. Also, just as quickly as NC can teleport, BB can morph changing n2 a poisonous snake once in NC's grasp either slipping away or poisoning him. So no this battle is not his to lose sweetie

Wild Shadow
now i have seen instances where kurt has ported clothing items from his enemies like helmets, so i dont think its a far strench to think he cant do that to a body part sugar plum.blushing

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
now i have seen instances where kurt has ported clothing items from his enemies like helmets, so i dont think its a far strench to think he cant do that to a body part sugar plum.blushing dont you talk to my woman like that!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
now i have seen instances where kurt has ported clothing items from his enemies like helmets, so i dont think its a far strench to think he cant do that to a body part sugar plum.blushing the question isn't whether NC can teleport limbs but rather whether NC would resort to such devastating tactic

Sin I AM
Boys boys, please hold the testosterone levels in check ....BB 5/10

KingD19
Well, he could port off an arm, win the fight, then tell BB to change into a starfish, he still wins, and BB get's his arm back.

*While they're fighting, I'm going to whoo SIN and make her mine, BWAHAHAHAHAH*

Lord Feron
IDK if Kurt is about to die he might just be like "god forgive what i am about to do.." bye bye BB's head. God should be about time a evil bastard gets his powers and do some serious damage blah...

Nighty101
People people... enough fake crappy Rogue accents and lets get on with this. I agree with everyone else ... I think that Nightcrawler CAN teleport limbs off. However it would drain alot of his energy. If he carries too much he'll faint. Anyway even without that Beast Boy is Dead meat. He can only shapeshift into animals. All animals have a weak spot. Kurt just has to find it. The Rihno's might be the tail. The elephant's trunk. The Dog's eye.... it is pretty simple.

KingD19
Not really, he's teleported a strapped helmet off of a man's head before, and then teleported several times right after that, it didn't drain him at all. That's how much fine control he has. True if he carries too much weight he'll faint, but most of the heavy animals BB could change in to would be to slow to do anything to Kurt. And a simple teleport blitz could end the whole fight in seconds. I can't remember exactly where, but one version of nightcrawler who was similar to Dark Beast, was known for teleporting appendages off of his enemies and victims.

SamZED
Majority here understimates BB. Sure, NC can teleport his head off, but its not like he does that all the time in comics, not to mention even if he did I doubt BB would give him the chance. Gar could turn into a tiny flying insect (too small for NC to notice him) get into Kurt's ear and THEN he could change into a rhino, or a whale. NC's head would explode. And even if it went down to h2h fight BB is not a weakling either. I remember a book where he fought some tough shapeshifting chick, they fought for a while until BB got sick of it, took his human form and just punched her in the head instantly knocking her out.
Im just saying that this fight is 50/50.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SamZED
Majority here understimates BB. Sure, NC can teleport his head off, but its not like he does that all the time in comics, not to mention even if he did I doubt BB would give him the chance. Gar could turn into a tiny flying insect (too small for NC to notice him) get into Kurt's ear and THEN he could change into a rhino, or a whale. NC's head would explode. And even if it went down to h2h fight BB is not a weakling either. I remember a book where he fought some tough shapeshifting chick, they fought for a while until BB got sick of it, took his human form and just punched her in the head instantly knocking her out.
Im just saying that this fight is 50/50.

Your example has nothing to do with the fight at hand. Totally different type of enemy with different powersets. BB aint countering a guiy who can teleport that can bltz his butt. Hell spiderman had trouble with NC it was stalemate. Both had good punches on each other and IMO BB with no morphing aint stronger than spiderman, even if he does hold back his punches.

If it was between life and death NC would resort to using the more deadly tactics in his arsenal. Not that he would need to but just for sure measure.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Your example has nothing to do with the fight at hand. Totally different type of enemy with different powersets. BB aint countering a guiy who can teleport that can bltz his butt. Hell spiderman had trouble with NC it was stalemate. Both had good punches on each other and IMO BB with no morphing aint stronger than spiderman, even if he does hold back his punches.

If it was between life and death NC would resort to using the more deadly tactics in his arsenal. Not that he would need to but just for sure measure.

NC doesnt have the strength to put gar down period. He is not blitzing a T-Rex or Rhino. Plus, this he is not bloodlusted and its not in his nature to use deadly tactics...he is at a loss

Lord Feron
I don't care what kind of dino you are. If i teleport and kick you in the eye then in the other for a while until you get blinded. what are you gonna do? BB is not going to tag him. Your thinking that being a dino or a rhino will offer enough defence..well it's not. Also BB is not capable of countering NC. So either way he aint doing crap but running around for a bit and getting owned.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you are underestimating beast boy, and kurt doesnt teleport limbs off at the onset of every battle. I say Changeling transforms into a griffin and rips Kurt to shreds Provided that Kurt is stupid enough to just stand there & let him. Fail. You're not giving NC ANY credit @all. He'd have been dead YEARS ago if he (one of the most agile dudes out there AND a TELEPORTER) just let people rip him to shreds. Kurt has the advantage here. Like it or not.

SamZED
Originally posted by Lord Feron

If it was between life and death NC would resort to using the more deadly tactics in his arsenal. Not that he would need to but just for sure measure. How is NC gonna teleport someone he can't even see? BB can change his shape from a whale into an ant so fast it'd seem like he dissapeared. And once he changes into some small insect the fight is over. NC wont know what killed him.

KingD19
Nightcrawler is strong enough to whoop on BB, who has normal human endurance and strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.