Ghostbusters trolley maid Vs Pinhead and the Gang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
The maid with the toilet roll trolley from 1984's "Ghostbusters" while clean in room 1408, finds the Hellraiser cube and decides to unwittingly play "Rubiks routlette" and it summons the cenobites including that chattery teethed guy.

Scenario A: Maid is allowed use of anything on her trolley and the cover from one ghostbuster with Proton stream.

Scenario B: No Ghostbuster protection.

Dr Will Hatch
A: Does the Ghostbuster get the trap box or just the proton pack?

B: She's screwed(Literally, they are masochists after all) unless she can manipulate back into it's proper configuration.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah there is only one trapbox though.

Dr Will Hatch
I say the Cenobites if its a random encounter.

Sadako of Girth
Well they do know their stuff. yes

Kazenji
The maid with the toilet roll trolley ??

Sadako of Girth
Yeah, the boys nearly fry her in the movie with the proton accelerators.

jinXed by JaNx
ok, i'll bite

Aren't the cenobites relatively invincible? It's been a while since i've read the book or watched the movies but i thought the only way to defeat Pinhead was by closing the box.

Sadako of Girth
Same here, Jinxed.

I admit I stareted this as a spoofing bit of fun, (to see what the cenobites'd do to her) but damnit, if shes is good with puzzles, she might live.

And now I think about it, a cleaner lady may have that essential organised mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.