Martin Riggs "Deliverance" Gauntlet:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Martin Riggs is vacationing with his partner Murtaugh on the boat when in a drunken 'leaning back onto something that would not actually be there' moment falls overboard and Murtaugh cant hear as the radio in the shower is real loud and the boat leaves Riggs in just his underpants to embarrassedly swim ashore to the faint strains of Banjo music....

For it is now time for unarmed Riggs to......

"Ride the Deliverance gauntlet."

Can Riggs escape the rape...?

Or would he be squealing like a pig.... going "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....!!!" a bunch...?

Scenario A: Riggs as described above.

Scenario B: Riggs is ambushed by Banjo boy who throws oil on Riggs and sprays him with Lady perfume real nice for the mountain men.
(Of which there are up to 15.)

Rogue Jedi
Riggs pwns the inbreds.

Robtard
Good thread, nice change from the '2 guys Vs' norm.

I'd give it to Riggs if they was only 4-5 of them, but 15, he doesn't have McClane's luck to pull him and his rectum out of this safely. He walks out of the backswoods rather ackwardly due to an overly abused anus.

Guys who could avoid the ass-rape and make it out of the woods alive with just their wits and fists.

McClane
Rambo
Bruce Wayne
The Predator
Chewbacca
Jame T. Kirk

Rogue Jedi
Gotta remember Riggs tearing through that room full of baddies in LW1.

Robtard
These hillbillies would come equipped with shotguns and probably hunting rifles, his hero-luck isn't high enough to get him through.

Rogue Jedi
You forget that he used the dead bad guys as human shields? They were trained mercs, dude, not hillbillies. He went through them like they werent even there.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah but against 15, they'd be using HIM as a a human sheild aginst their own Jizz, Im afraid. Im mean, hows he gonna close range against em without:
A) Having gotten shot.
B) Having taken a shot or two in the ass.

Even if he grabs a Mountain/Mounting man and uses him as a human shield, grabbing his shotgun, would not the 14 other shotguns' stand a better chance of blowing Riggs away, than Riggs'd stand of defeating them with just two shots..?

Riggs also has a long history of having to f*** around doing Three Stooges routines at a times that would normally get you blown away and against 15 shotguns that'd just about get him shot then they f*** the headless corpse.

And like Robtard reasonably notes, they might have hunting rifles too. And trying to run away fast with with the theoretical agony of being the victim of a thorough assf**king would be a challenge, I should imagine.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Riggs pwns the inbreds.

By giving them all ass-aids...?

Remember that when Riggs took out the room of mercs, none of them had sexually/physically violated him to the point that he couldn't walk.. Big difference.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Good thread, nice change from the '2 guys Vs' norm.

I'd give it to Riggs if they was only 4-5 of them, but 15, he doesn't have McClane's luck to pull him and his rectum out of this safely. He walks out of the backswoods rather ackwardly due to an overly abused anus.

Guys who could avoid the ass-rape and make it out of the woods alive with just their wits and fists.

McClane
Rambo
Bruce Wayne
The Predator
Chewbacca
Jame T. Kirk

Word.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
By giving them all ass-aids...?

Remember that when Riggs took out the room of mercs, none of them had sexually/physically violated him to the point that he couldn't walk.. Big difference. And I am wagering that McClane would pwn them? Spite thread much?

Sadako of Girth
Not that its the point of this thread, But McClane would just take the ass pounding, then simply kill them all one by one while they are weak post orgasm, OR would simply bi**hslap Burt Reynolds right at the beginning for being exactly the kinda guy who despite, his confidence, will get you all killed, circumventing the threat of incident nicely.

Spite would be a strong word that would wrongly imply ill feeling or malice on my part.

It would also render you somewhat hypocritical in light of many of your past threads around the time of McClanebeatsRiggs. smile

So........... "no" would be your answer.

Rogue Jedi
Wait, I thought the whole point of the thread was for them to AVOID the anal rape?

Placidity
Um, who the hell is "Banjo Boy" and whats this topic about someone.

Rogue Jedi
Not that its the point of this thread, But McClane would just take the ass pounding, then simply kill them all one by one while they are weak post orgasm, OR would simply bi**hslap Burt Reynolds right at the beginning for being exactly the kinda guy who despite, his confidence, will get you all killed, circumventing the threat of incident nicely.

Spite would be a strong word that would wrongly imply ill feeling or malice on my part.

It would also render you somewhat hypocritical in light of many of your past threads around the time of McClanebeatsRiggs. smile

So........... "no" would be your answer.

Name the threads. Right here, right now.

Also, IMO if you are anally raped the battle is lost.

Robtard

Correct, the battle would be lost, but as McClane has shown us countless times, you can lose the battle, but win the war.

BTW, McClane has indirect experience dealing with anal-rapist, in Pulp Fiction.

Sadako of Girth
Name the threads. Right here, right now.

You love the unneccesarily dramatic tone, don t you...?
"Right here, right now!!!!" lol
Dont stamp your feet like youre a petulant kid demanding his parents for an ice cream, communicate like an adult.

Instead of individual names, I'll just lazily, yet accurately say
"Most of everything that you posted threadwise with the name McClane in it."

Well Riggs'd lose a lot quicker than McClane I guess, but its off topic, anyways as the thread clearly says RIGGS runs the deliverance gauntlet. If you wanna set up a true spite thread equivalent in McClane's name, then do so.

Sadako of Girth
Correct, the battle would be lost, but as McClane has shown us countless times, you can lose the battle, but win the war.

BTW, McClane has indirect experience dealing with anal-rapist, in Pulp Fiction.

LOL True that, on both counts.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Placidity
Um, who the hell is "Banjo Boy" and whats this topic about someone.

The movie deliverance.

And Banjo Boy is this kid who is really good at playing smokingly good banjo, and he is also a creepy harbinger of death kinda figure in the movie too.

The famous piece of music entitled "Duelling banjos" was played by Banjo boy (on his Banjo) against Ronnie Cox's (Dick Jones in Robocop) character who plays an acoustic guitar. Look up deliverance banjo scene or duelling banjos on Youtube for more info.

Ahsoka Tano
Spite thread.

Sadako of Girth
No. As I said before, "spite thread" implies that there is spite intended.

There is none.

But thanks for the contribution.

Ahsoka Tano
No. As I said before, "spite thread" implies that there is spite intended.

There is none.

I'm not complaining, just stating the obvious. Mod doesn't due shit anyway in this forum except ask if he doing his job right or not.

Rogue Jedi
You love the unneccesarily dramatic tone, don t you...?
"Right here, right now!!!!" lol
Dont stamp your feet like youre a petulant kid demanding his parents for an ice cream, communicate like an adult.

Instead of individual names, I'll just lazily, yet accurately say
"Most of everything that you posted threadwise with the name McClane in it." Still waiting on you to name the threads. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Lets see, they start out unarmed, right? Weeeeeeeeeeeell, we all know that McClane, without a pistol or an SUV, or a zippo and a jumbo jet, well...........you know.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Spite thread. yes

Let's see, McClane, armed with a 9mm with only one bullet, versus the 300. Hey, you know what? I bet, with his luck, McClane can get them to all stand in a line and kill them all with a single bullet.

McClane versus Luke Skywalker.....I bet, McClane, with his incredible resourcefulness, would fashion an SUV put of a landspeeder and run Luke over.

McClane versus Neo......Farrell disables the matrix, rendering Neo a regular guy. McClane stuffs Neo on an airliner and lights it afire with his zippo.

McClane, just cuz. Sadako sure loves the taste of McClane's penis, doesn't he?

Robtard
I'm not complaining, just stating the obvious. Mod doesn't due shit anyway in this forum except ask if he doing his job right or not.

Now that's just spiteful and unnecessary, may you get anal'd by hill-folk.

Robtard
yes

Let's see, McClane, armed with a 9mm with only one bullet, versus the 300. Hey, you know what? I bet, with his luck, McClane can get them to all stand in a line and kill them all with a single bullet.

McClane versus Luke Skywalker.....I bet, McClane, with his incredible resourcefulness, would fashion an SUV put of a landspeeder and run Luke over.

McClane versus Neo......Farrell disables the matrix, rendering Neo a regular guy. McClane stuffs Neo on an airliner and lights it afire with his zippo.

No, he climbs the hill and causes an avalanche to toppledown onto them.

No, he would use the speeder as is.

Yes, I like, very good.

Relax, drama-queen, it's just the Movie Vs. forum.

Sadako of Girth
yes

See...? This is what Im talking about.
Grow up.

Sadako of Girth
Still waiting on you to name the threads. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Lets see, they start out unarmed, right? Weeeeeeeeeeeell, we all know that McClane, without a pistol or an SUV, or a zippo and a jumbo jet, well...........you know.

I have. And your constant SUV referencing (like in the warehouse thread, for example) blatantly reveals your butthurt grudge, is all.

Rogue Jedi
No, he climbs the hill and causes an avalanche to toppledown onto them.

No, he would use the speeder as is.

Yes, I like, very good.

Relax, drama-queen, it's just the Movie Vs. forum.

Climbs the hill, barefoot?

I see. Nver driven a speeder before, but suddenly he is a pod racer.

I knew you would.

Drama queen? laughing out loud Sure, why not. I could say the same for you, you know, you are right here with me, you know, doing the same shit I am.

Rogue Jedi
I have. And your constant SUV referencing (like in the warehouse thread, for example) blatantly reveals your butthurt grudge, is all. And you claiming that McClane is as good , even better than Riggs at h2h, is crazier than a barrel full of monkeys.

Sadako of Girth
Hey. Kills is what matters.

Rogue Jedi
More kills doesnt make someone a better h2h combatant.

Rambo versus Jet Li in "Fearless", h2h, who wins? Rambo has more kills, so I am betting you say Rambo.

Robtard
Climbs the hill, barefoot?

I see. Nver driven a speeder before, but suddenly he is a pod racer.

I knew you would.

Drama queen? laughing out loud Sure, why not. I could say the same for you, you know, you are right here with me, you know, doing the same shit I am.

If he barely missed a step from broken glass, some rocks and shrubbery won't be all that hard.

No, those speeders look easy to drive, having one stick and all.

No, I knew you would,

Yes. Same thing? Not likely.

Anyhow, Riggs doesn't have the skill or the illogical luck to make it out of here with a tight anus. Bringing in McClane and comparing his H2H skills to Riggs' serves what?

Sadako of Girth
It makes him the most prolific killer, of the two, certainly.

To say otherwise, is like saying that a hand grenade is a better killer, because/despite the fact that it kills less people than a nuke.

Which of course, would be silly, wouldn't it...?

Rogue Jedi
If he barely missed a step from broken glass, some rocks and shrubbery won't be all that hard.

No, those speeders look easy to drive, having one stick and all.

No, I knew you would,

Yes. Same thing? Not likely.

Anyhow, Riggs doesn't have the skill or the illogical luck to make it out of here with a tight anus. Bringing in McClane and comparing his H2H skills to Riggs' serves what? What is McClane gonna use as weapons? A stick? A dead fish? Fern growth?

Rogue Jedi
It makes him the most prolific killer, of the two, certainly.

To say otherwise, is like saying that a hand grenade is a better killer, because/despite the fact that it kills less people than a nuke.

Which of course, would be silly, wouldn't it...? More prolific killer doesnt make one a better h2h combatant, you know.

Sadako of Girth
It does if the person has virtually superhero endurance and the ability to kill pretty much anything he faces, regardless of their training or backgrounds, with a lot of non-gun deaths to his name....sure.

Jackie Chan'll be the first to tell you about the validity of using the environment you fight in against your opponent. And McClane is a great improviser and finishes big, usually in an entertaining way.

Sadako of Girth
What is McClane gonna use as weapons? A stick? A dead fish? Fern growth?

Maybe a creative combination of both the fern growth and the stick although, yeah he could probably beat a man to death with a reasonably large carp or trout..

Robtard
What is McClane gonna use as weapons? A stick? A dead fish? Fern growth?

As Sadako said a page back when you brought McClane into this, he'd take the ass-pounding, just as he's taken countless other beatdowns and kept on truck'n.

But after said raping, he'd crack some jokes, make those hill-folk put their guard down and then proceed to annihilate them for their affront.

Edit: I didn't answer your question, so yes, he would. Along with thier guns, banjos, hats, false teeth etc.

Sadako of Girth
Well you've seen what he does when you do things like mess with his xmas....imagine how vengeful he'd be if you f***ed him in the ass...!
Man that'd put anyone in a bad mood.
But nobody "bad moods" like McClane.

But like Robtard rightly says: This isnt about McClane, regardless of his superiority to Riggs..

Robtard
Hell, this is a tough gauntlet, even a jedi like Obi couldn't make it with intact colon.

Sadako of Girth
Damn thats hard to argue against.

Robtard
I'm sure he could take a few out with his Jedi'ry, but he's bound to not jedi-dodge every shot and/or hillbilly-punch, he'd probably take a shell to the leg, go down and end up bent over a log.

Spider-man could make it out, he'd be travelling through the trees at light speeds once he saw 15 armed and horny hill-folk coming,

Sadako of Girth
There'd definitely be plenty of shooters about.
And since a shotgun fires non-tracer rounds at higher velocity than blasters, odds are that the wound that would leave him vulnerable to becoming a hillybillywillywarmer would occur pretty quickly. yes

Luckily for Spidey in your scenario there, his spideysense is more reliable than Jedi precog and his bullet dodging credentials are in order.
Ergo he escapes the unwanted ass inspection raiding party.

Robtard
Dodge, counter, doge, up a tree and exiting through the treetops, no shame in that considering the scenario.

Rogue Jedi
As Sadako said a page back when you brought McClane into this, he'd take the ass-pounding, just as he's taken countless other beatdowns and kept on truck'n.

But after said raping, he'd crack some jokes, make those hill-folk put their guard down and then proceed to annihilate them for their affront.

Edit: I didn't answer your question, so yes, he would. Along with thier guns, banjos, hats, false teeth etc. Yes, but my point was, IMO, the moment there is anal penetration, the battle is lost.

Thats just me.

I think it should be who would be able to AVOID the rape AND defeat the inbreds.

Sadako of Girth
Well maybe its about how raped the gauntlet runner gets.

(And since that runner is Riggs, We have to wonder how good he'd be at keeping multiple hillybilly dicks out of his yesterday's dinner.)

Rogue Jedi
Nah, to me, once the penis breaches the rectum, the battle is over.

Sadako of Girth
So Riggs loses quickly then, you say...?

Rogue Jedi
I'd say that he avoids getting raped longer than McClane does. But in the end, literally, they both get it in the end, again, literally.

Sadako of Girth
It matters not his raping relative to McClane's raping, (Even Mcclane rules and Riggs'd probably give himself willingly, if Roger wasn't looking. stick out tongue)

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmmm.......I'd say Riggs uses his special forces training to MAYBE escape the woods without being cornholed......MAYBE....

Sadako of Girth
Against 15 of them...?

How does he escape them to begin with....?

Rogue Jedi
When Riggs emerges from the river, are they like right there, guns drawn?

Sadako of Girth
No they wait for him to walk onto the land before springing from behind the trees.. It is then in Scenario B that Banjo Boy strikes.

Robtard
Nah, to me, once the penis breaches the rectum, the battle is over.
Mmmmmmmmm.......I'd say Riggs uses his special forces training to MAYBE escape the woods without being cornholed......MAYBE....

I'd say McClane uses his legendary durability to clench his ass-cheeks and keeps the hillbilly penises at bay, ergo, winning the scenario.

Sadako of Girth
That'd be the more likely outcome.

Rogue Jedi
No they wait for him to walk onto the land before springing from behind the trees.. It is then in Scenario B that Banjo Boy strikes. Then they are both assraped, and pissed about it. And we have seen what happens when Riggs is pissed.

Robtard
Then they are both assraped, and pissed about it. And we have seen what happens when Riggs is pissed.

We have, some people get killed and some things get broken.

When McClane gets pissed, there's total carnage... buildings explode, cars fly into airborne helicopters, freeways collapse, jet fighters crash etc. etc. etc.

I wouldn't want to fight either of them, but at least with Riggs, I know the worse he'll do is kill me and quickly. With McClane, I'd probably end up thrown out of the 200th floor of a building while on fire and falling directly into the path of a lowflying helicopter's blades.

Sadako of Girth

When McClane gets pissed, there's total carnage... buildings explode, cars fly into airborne helicopters, freeways collapse, jet fighters crash etc. etc. etc.

I wouldn't want to fight either of them, but at least with Riggs, I know the worse he'll do is kill me and quickly. With McClane, I'd probably end up thrown out of the 200th floor of a building while on fire and falling directly into the path of a lowflying helicopter's blades.

ROFLMAO laughing

So true...!

If his carnagefests were anymore immense then he'd have to be made the replacement for the hydrogen bomb.

Ahsoka Tano
When are you guys gonna get off McClanes nuts already?

Robtard
Why should we get off in the first place? They're warm and comforting.

Sadako of Girth
laughing

....And they'll never be destroyed by terrorists.

Dr Will Hatch
Hell, this is a tough gauntlet, even a jedi like Obi couldn't make it with intact colon. Sure you want to bring up THAT argument again? stick out tongue

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Sure you want to bring up THAT argument again? stick out tongue

If you have an argument where a sabre-less Kenobi could fend off 15 armed and horny hill-folk, I'm willing to hear it.

Even with a sabre, he'd be hard pressed, without, he gets reamed.

Rogue Jedi

I wouldn't want to fight either of them, but at least with Riggs, I know the worse he'll do is kill me and quickly. With McClane, I'd probably end up thrown out of the 200th floor of a building while on fire and falling directly into the path of a lowflying helicopter's blades. Too bad there are no buildings, cars, choppers, freeways or jets in the woods.

And Kenobi would pwn 15 hillbillies.

Robtard
Too bad there are no buildings, cars, choppers, freeways or jets in the woods.

And Kenobi would pwn 15 hillbillies.

We already covered that McClane would take the ass-pounding here.

How now?

Dr Will Hatch
If you have an argument where a sabre-less Kenobi could fend off 15 armed and horny hill-folk, I'm willing to hear it.

Even with a sabre, he'd be hard pressed, without, he gets reamed. With precog, superspeed and accelerated healing? Not to mention the infamous mind trick.

Rogue Jedi
We already covered that McClane would take the ass-pounding here.

How now? And then?

Sadako of Girth
And then theyd all be dead.

Too bad there are no buildings, cars, choppers, freeways or jets in the woods.

Lots of wood for McClane to apply to killing folk with, in the woods.

Robtard
With precog, superspeed and accelerated healing? Not to mention the infamous mind trick.

His precog isn't infallible, especially against multiple simultaneous attacks. As seen in the movies, Jedi can't dodge/evade everything, they can get overwhelmed.

He's fast, not fast enough to outrun a bullet(s).

He has no HF, even if he did, it'd only help his ******* to close-up faster AFTER the raping.

He can't mind trick all of them coming from all sides, by the time he tricks a few, others while have already shot him in the leg and begun the task of removing his gown and defiling his O-ring.

Rogue Jedi
And then theyd all be dead.

Lots of wood for McClane to apply to killing folk with, in the woods. Whats he gonna do with wood? haermm

*waits for it*

Sadako of Girth
Yeeah some of those shotguns may be carrying lead shot, some carry full jacketed rounds.. hard to see Kenobi escaping that from several directions.

Clubbing them with wood...? Ramming the sharp ends of snapped branches through their eyes..etc? With his resourcefulness, he may even be able to make a wooden SUV.

Rogue Jedi
Procog, force pull and push, force hold and super human speed.

Robtard
Whats he gonna do with wood? haermm

*waits for it*

1) Rip-off a tree branch and use it as an impromptu hillbilly basher.

2) Light the woods on fire (he can use their own moonshine to help) and burn them out of house and home.

Ahsoka Tano
Stop swinging from my nuts.

-John McClane

Robtard

Precog has failed, especially against overwhelming attacks. There's 15 guys with guns here.

Force pull/push/hold while he can take a few with this, he'll leave himself open to the others, as there's 15 of them.

Super-speed, yes. Not fast enough to outrun bullets.

Robtard
Stop swinging from my nuts.

-John McClane

McClane would never say that to me, impostor.

Ahsoka Tano
McClane would never say that to me, impostor.

I'm sure he would if he saw this forum.

Rogue Jedi
Precog has failed, especially against overwhelming attacks

Force pull/push/hold while he can take a few with this, he'll leave himself open to the others, as there's 15 of them.

Super-speed, yes. Not fast enough to outrun bullets. But fast enough to disarm a few, use them as human shields, and use their weapons against them.

Jedi mind trick FTW.

Sadako of Girth

Precog, Smchmeecog.
The Purge working= Shitty precog.

Where was his super human speed ever shown..?
(Other than dashing up a hall away from Droidekas?)

On that note...? Why couldnt he stand off against the droidekas, if precog is infailable...? He cant stop lots of blaster bolts (slower than guns) with a lightsabre.

So why can he repell 15 speeding streams of hot lead coming in from 15 different directions ofall of a sudden...? stick out tongue

The mindtrick appears to be a one-on-one thing, rather than a one-on-crowd thing.

Robtard
But fast enough to disarm a few, use them as human shields, and use their weapons against them.

Jedi mind trick FTW.

Do you really think the other 12-14 are just going to be sitting back while he disarms one, two or three?

He can't use more than one as a shield, so he'd likely take a shelling to the back.

Yes, he could MT a few, why he's doing that, he leaves himself open to the rest.

Dr Will Hatch
His precog isn't infallible, especially against multiple simultaneous attacks. As seen in the movies, Jedi can't dodge/evade everything, they can get overwhelmed.

He's fast, not fast enough to outrun a bullet(s).

He has no HF, even if he did, it'd only help his ******* to close-up faster AFTER the raping.

He can't mind trick all of them coming from all sides, by the time he tricks a few, others while have already shot him in the leg and begun the task of removing his gown and defiling his O-ring.

Jedi only lose when they are overwhelmed by the Dark Side.

I'm not sure about that.

Yes they do, it's just not visceral enough to show in the movies.

He could trick them in raping eachother. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth

He can't use more than one as a shield, so he'd likely take a shelling to the back.

In more ways than one.

Sadako of Girth
Jedi only lose when they are overwhelmed by the Dark Side.

He could trick them in raping eachother. stick out tongue

Qui-Gonn's testimony that Jedi aren't immune to being killed was built clearly on times before the Sith revealed themselves again.
So that implies that other things/people other than Sith must've killed 'em before.
Bounty hunters etc...?

Are you kidding...? These people probably rape each other for breakfast, at dinnner, and then twice again in the evening, to keep the romance.

Besides, Obiwan'd only have time to control one rapist before the Jedi's tea-towel holder/knotted balloon/rusty sheriff's badge is presented neatly on a rape plate to the head Mountain man.

Rogue Jedi
Do you really think the other 12-14 are just going to be sitting back while he disarms one, two or three?

Yes, he could MT a few, why he's doing that, he leaves himself open to the rest. He'd be moving faster than they can follow, dude. By the time they track him, he will have killed two or three, moving on to the next.

Sadako of Girth
No, because Jedi dont star in the Matrix. Or have Spidey's speed.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, because Jedi are shown moving that fast in TPM.

Dr Will Hatch
Qui-Gonn's testimony that Jedi aren't immune to being killed was built clearly on times before the Sith revealed themselves again.
So that implies that other things/people other than Sith must've killed 'em before.
Bounty hunters etc...?

Are you kidding...? These people probably rape each other for breakfast, at dinnner, and then twice again in the evening, to keep the romance.

Besides, Obiwan'd only have time to control one rapist before the Jedi's tea-towel holder/knotted balloon/rusty sheriff's badge is presented neatly on a rape plate to the head Mountain man. If that was true, it must have been because a Sith gave them help. Or maybe a Force user who avoided recruitment by the Jedi inadverently used the dark side around them.

Nope, he blitzes them all. rolling on floor laughing

Sadako of Girth
Maybe they got bombed or something. That is a method displayed for assassination in AOTC at least. Could be sabotaged lift cables, the good old piano dropped on the head technique etc anything... stick out tongue

Dr Will Hatch
I suspect that Yoda switched that piano order at the last minute to a piano from the Acme corporation.

I don't remember Jedi dying from an explosion, at least not before the major battle in the coliseum.

Robtard
He'd be moving faster than they can follow, dude. By the time they track him, he will have killed two or three, moving on to the next.

Obviously all Jedi have this ability, it's the reason why that small Jedi army defeated the droids in the gladiator pit so easily in AOTC, why Obi so easily overwhelmed Grevious and why Obi so easily overwhelmed Jango with that awesome speed-blitz power.

Oh wait, that didn't happen and you're confusing Obi for one of the gay-sexual Anne Rice vampires

Rogue Jedi
Obviously all Jedi have this ability, it's the reason why that small Jedi army defeated the droids in the gladiator pit so easily in AOTC.

Oh wait, that didn't happen and you're confusing Obi for one of the gay-sexual Anne Rice vampires.

The Genosis battle is a bad example, there were droids everywhere, no matter where a Jedi might have moved, they would be in the same position. They had no choice but to stand and fight. I suggest you watch TPM again and see how many droids there were.

Robtard
The Genosis battle is a bad example, there were droids everywhere, no matter where a Jedi might have moved, they would be in the same position. They had no choice but to stand and fight. I suggest you watch TPM again and see how many droids there were.

By your thinking though, they could just speed-blitz'd and taken them all out, considering there was many a Jedi and they were all armed with sabres. What about Obi's fight with GG or Jango, no speed-blitzing there?

Face it, Jedi don't have speed-blitz attacks, they can run away at enhanced speeds though. To bad this is a forest with many a tree to run into and rock or branch to trip over, otherwise Obi might stand a chance of running (away) his anus to safety.

Dr Will Hatch
He has a built in guiding system(So to speak) for crying out loud!

Rogue Jedi
By your thinking though, they could just speed-blitz'd and taken them all out, considering there was many a Jedi and they were all armed with sabres. What about Obi's fight with GG or Jango, no speed-blitzing there?

Face it, Jedi don't have speed-blitz attacks, they can run away at enhanced speeds though. To bad this is a forest with many a tree to run into and rock or branch to trip over, otherwise Obi might stand a chance of running (away) his anus to safety. Well, there were blaster bolts flying everywhere. Kinda dangerous to go running around at force enhanced with hundreds of thousands of plasma bolts bearing down on you innit?

I knew you would bring up a Jedi fighting a Sith. Irrelevant, but OK. The reason a Jedi is shown moving at enhanced speeds against droidekas in TPM is to emphasize a Jedi's speed. The droidekas are not force users, they have no precog. A Force user will sense a Jedi/Sith preparing to move at enhanced speeds and adjust accordingly. If Kenobi decided to move behind Maul at enhanced speed, Maul would realize his intent and simply spin to block.

Robtard
Well, there were blaster bolts flying everywhere. Kinda dangerous to go running around at force enhanced with hundreds of thousands of plasma bolts bearing down on you innit?

I knew you would bring up a Jedi fighting a Sith. Irrelevant, but OK. The reason a Jedi is shown moving at enhanced speeds against droidekas in TPM is to emphasize a Jedi's speed. The droidekas are not force users, they have no precog. A Force user will sense a Jedi/Sith preparing to move at enhanced speeds and adjust accordingly. If Kenobi decided to move behind Maul at enhanced speed, Maul would realize his intent and simply spin to block.

LoL, you're scraping the barrel for excuses.

There was ONE scene where Jedi move at enhanced speeds and it was when they ran away.

What of the Jango fight, neither Obi nor Mace used that speed-shit you think they have, why? Hell, the guy that Jango shot could have easily avoided death and killed Jango had he used it like you claim they can.

Robtard
He has a built in guiding system(So to speak) for crying out loud!

aka "the Force does it all."

Rogue Jedi
LoL, you're scraping the barrel for excuses.

There was ONE scene where Jedi move at enhanced speeds and it was when they ran away.

What of the Jango fight, neither Obi nor Mace used that speed-shit you think they have, why? Hell, the guy that Jango shot could have easily avoided death and killed Jango had he used it like you claim they can. Doesnt matter if they were running away, or if they werent shown doing it again, what matters is that they were shown doing it, meaning they can do it whenever they want.

Robtard
Doesnt matter if they were running away, or if they werent shown doing it again, what matters is that they were shown doing it, meaning they can do it whenever they want.

You can just say "the Force!!!!111!!1!"

Rogue Jedi
Why not just "McClane, just cuz!!"

Sadako of Girth
Doesnt matter if they were running away, or if they werent shown doing it again, what matters is that they were shown doing it, meaning they can do it whenever they want.

But like Rotard had just said, the fact that so many died when this ability if utilised, could have saved them, illustrates why that doesn't fly.

Sadako of Girth
Well, there were blaster bolts flying everywhere. Kinda dangerous to go running around at force enhanced with hundreds of thousands of plasma bolts bearing down on you innit?

Dangerous..? One would argue that it was already a dangerous situation. IE facing death.

Rubbished by the fact that other things around them as the duel act at regular speed, therefore, they are not superfast in relation to the surrounding objects.

Yours was a lonnnnnnnng stretch attempting with all those words to prove a very thin theory you had.

The truth is invariabley less complicated: "No they can't."

Rogue Jedi
But like Rotard had just said, the fact that so many died when this ability if utilised, could have saved them, illustrates why that doesn't fly. Sure why not. You know they can, I know they can, they are shown doing it, so it stands to reason that they can do it at will.

Doesnt matter if they didnt do it at crucial moments, all that matters is that they did it.

Sadako of Girth
It very much matters.

And they DIDNT do it. An awful lot.

Not, by definition then, a standard ability then, is it?

Rogue Jedi
They did it while blocking rapid fire blaster bolts. Qui Gon said it was a standoff and less than a second later VROOM they are all the way down the hall. Looked pretty easy to me.

Sadako of Girth
Then why was that ability never shown to be used again...?
If it was so easy...?

Even by Qui-gonn later against by Maul, when it would have helped him NOT be savagely murdered...?

And are you suggesting that ObiWan CHOSE to run that slowly through that barriered section, choosing to get caught so that he could wait and watch QuiGonn slaughtered....? Bullshit.

Rogue Jedi
It wasnt shown again because obviously it wasnt in the script. Anakin kinda did it in ROTS once.

And Jinn was like 60 years old, Maul wore him down and killed him.

Sadako of Girth
Where did Anakin do that in Episode 3...?

Dont dodge the questions, anyhow.

And Yoda was 800yrs old, your point...?

Old and worn or not, if its as easy as you just tried to make out, then why wasnt it easy then despite his age...?

And the bullshit detector also asks was Quigonn not that age like 2 hrs earlier in the movie...?

And what about the Obiwan thing...?

And Why couldnt Anakin despite his speed and you, say reliable precog, get out fo the way of that factory machinery that hit him and destroyed his lightsabre and nearly cut off his arm...?

Robtard
Why not just "McClane, just cuz!!"

Have you already forgotten? Repeated for the 4th time: McClane would get raped here.

Robtard
It wasnt shown again because obviously it wasnt in the script. Anakin kinda did it in ROTS once.

And Jinn was like 60 years old, Maul wore him down and killed him.

Here, this will help you get that very last bit at the end: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5426/scraper.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Where did Anakin do that in Episode 3...?

Dont dodge the questions, anyhow.

And Yoda was 800yrs old, your point...?

Old and worn or not, if its as easy as you just tried to make out, then why wasnt it easy then despite his age...?

And the bullshit detector also asks was Quigonn not that age like 2 hrs earlier in the movie...?

And what about the Obiwan thing...?

And Why couldnt Anakin despite his speed and you, say reliable precog, get out fo the way of that factory machinery that hit him and destroyed his lightsabre and nearly cut off his arm...? I said Anakin sorta did it.

If you are gonna ask question after question about my post, then quote each part of the post you are questioning, then ask the question. Not that hard.

Sadako of Girth
Why, Mr.Procedure Nazi?
Its clearly a bunch of rhetorical questions giving you your answer.

Besides I "sorta did". shifty

Rogue Jedi
Dude whatever, I answered the first part about Annie. Whats your second question?

Sadako of Girth
Yes. You answered it with an answer that backs my argument up:
Definition of "Kinda" doing it = not doing it.

So there was no point to you attempting to cite ia non existant occurrance as evidence of any theory you have.

There wasnt even a first question.
They were rhetorical questions.

Rogue Jedi
Thats why I stressed the KINDA.

Twist and turn, do your thing, bottom line: Force speed is a basic force power and a Jedi/Sith can do it at will. Doesnt matter if they are shown doing it all out only once, what matters is that they are shown doing it.

Why are we discussing this even? You know I am right.

Sadako of Girth
Well, having seen the films, I would say "No. I Dont. I think youre totally wrong." And the onscreen evidence more says that "Im right" than "You're right".

Kinda dont cut it in a world of "Do or do not, there is no try (or Kinda)."

Rogue Jedi
Eric Draven, former band member. Remember the scene where he is on the rooftop playing solo?

Sadako of Girth
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssss....?
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....?

Rogue Jedi
Kickass guitar player, yes?

BTW, thats weird, I am watching Dude wheres my car right now.....

Sadako of Girth
Not bad. It was a good melody he was playing, but was fairly standard stuff.

Rogue Jedi
OK, well, he was only shown once, MAYBE twice playing a guitar. That doesnt mean he can't rip like a madman, does it?

Sadako of Girth
I didnt say he couldn't.

I just said that the rooftop scene's wailing was played by someone with very average technique is all, the other time, I cant remember off the top of my head and wasn't talking about. That might have been more advanced. Ibut I was mainly talking about the piece itself.

Oddly the rooftop wailing was oddly very similar to Clapton's work on the LW soundtrack on Rigg's lament theme etc. Coincidence?

Rogue Jedi
Thats eerie.........and at the same time incredibly uninteresting.

Sadako of Girth
Was that what the last chick/guy/chickguyhybrid said to you when you dropped your pants? stick out tongue

Anyways: You bought it up.

Sado22
Riggs clears it. stupid inbred rednecks got nothing on him. and Riggs is a vietnam vet, he's got a good deal of experience with jungle war fare etc.

and seriously, what the phuck is McClane going to do to clear this? tell them to wait so he can catch the bus back to NY so he can bring his SUV and run them over? the McClane love is getting ridiculous....seriously, the guy could barely save his ass being raped from an asian chick. what teh f0ck is he going to do to FIFTEEN hillbillies?

John's gonna star in his own porn movie after this one:
Die Hard-on

~Sado
P.S. nice to see you guys again. been a while smile

Sadako of Girth
Well if it was the asian chick doing the raping, there of course wouldnt be much of a problem for McClane. He'd only find it easier to park and SUV in her ass when it is exposed at close range.

Love? 'The McClane defense' is more like it, here I was doing a thread about Riggs running the Deliverance gauntlet, and suddenly RJ starts talking shit up about McClane...!
Which of course is ridiculous.
You crazy f**kers......

stick out tongue

(PS Thank you and likewise. Nice to be back on. Been way too busy of late. stick out tongue)

Rogue Jedi
Was that what the last chick/guy/chickguyhybrid said to you when you dropped your pants? stick out tongue

Anyways: You bought it up.

My point is that Draven was shown once playing guitar. Therefore he can do it at will. See where I went there?

Sadako of Girth
I can..... straight on down to "immeasurably wrong" town.

Because playing guitar and using the force to override physics at will at two utterly, utterly different things. confused
And your analogy is flawed twicefold anyway - as performances vary on different nights with performers, anyhow.
And to assume that cause somone can play a basic melody then abuse the whammybar, that they can most likely wail llike a master/be virtuso is fallacy. Shit I could teach you that part, but would you also then automatically be able to pull off a decent Voodoo Chile?
Therein lies the flaw in your attempted analogy.
Seems like youve mastered talking bollocks at will. Certainly. stick out tongue

You were born once.
Can you do that again at will...?

Muhammad Ali won the championship three times... Will he then be doing it again next week...?

Of course not.

The Jedi were never shown doing it ever again.
EVEN WHEN IT COULD HAVE SAVED THEIR LIVES TO HAVE DONE SO.

SURE they can do it at will. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
You are now comparing being born and a former boxing champion who is now brain dead winning another championship to a basic force power.

Just wanted to make sure you know that.

Sadako of Girth
That you are wrong again....? I knew already thanks... smile

And anyway: You just compared a basic guitar solo to running away from Droidekas at warp speed, in a vain effort to 'prove' that the Jedi could warp-run at any time....? Point...?

Rather than stubbornly sticking to fan-theory in the face of all logic and presnted facts, I'll just go by the evidence shown in the movies, thanks.

Sado22
cool, now lets make a Pulp Fiction scenario with McClane trying to get out before they give him the same ass rub as Mr. Wallace got.

Sadako of Girth
Well that really would be a Spite thread. stick out tongue

But here: I'll save you the time:

When McClane sees Wallace at the lights and hits him in the car, he is in an SUV and kills Wallace and therefore never meets Zed and co...but he does go and f***s Mia.

Im surprised you prefer Riggs.

McClane is like Riggs in the sameish film genre. But only hetro and with a higher death count..

Rogue Jedi
That you are wrong again....? I knew already thanks... smile

And anyway: You just compared a basic guitar solo to running away from Droidekas at warp speed, in a vain effort to 'prove' that the Jedi could warp-run at any time....? Point...?

Rather than stubbornly sticking to fan-theory in the face of all logic and presnted facts, I'll just go by the evidence shown in the movies, thanks. I was just stating the obvious.

When someone is shown easily accomplishing a feat in a movie, it stands to reason that they can do it whenever they wish. Doesnt matter if they are never shown doing it again.

McClane uses an SUV once to kill, right? Prolly he could do it again in his sleep.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sado22
cool, now lets make a Pulp Fiction scenario with McClane trying to get out before they give him the same ass rub as Mr. Wallace got.

If Butch Coolidge (his father hide a gold watch up his ass so the gooks couldn't get their greasy yellow hands on it) who's an over-the-hill boxer can bring the noise on two sodomites in the basement of a pawnshop, then McClane would have no problem.

Rogue Jedi
If Butch Coolidge (his father hide a gold watch up his ass so the gooks couldn't get their greasy yellow hands on it) who's an over-the-hill boxer can bring the noise on two sodomites in the basement of a pawnshop, then McClane would have no problem. That scene where Walken was explaining that was AWESOME.

Robtard
A true classic.

RKuDYbnXBJQ

Sadako of Girth
His delivery and timing around the mentioning of where the watch was hidden was up there with any comic actor Ive seen.

Top geezer, Mr.Walken

Rogue Jedi
"I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years."

Sadako of Girth
An very admirable piece of honesty.
Did that piece of metal still have Amelia Earheart in it's cockpit..?
And how did you fit the wings in...? stick out tongue

Coincidentally, your confession matches a line in Pulp Fiction too.

Impressive that your lifes so eerily resembles that kick ass movie. smile

Rogue Jedi
I wonder how he wound it.....

Sadako of Girth
Very carefully, I would imagine.. shifty

Rogue Jedi
And how could Butch, knowing where the watch has been, wear it on his wrist?

Sadako of Girth
By attaching it to a strap and fastening the strap around his wrist?

stick out tongue

Seriously though:

Disinfectant...?

It being his only connection with his family...?

Having respect for what others went through to get it to him...?

Wearing on the wrist is better than wearing it up his ass like his father and his friend before him, I guess, also.

You drink tap water, dont you....? Well you know how that all works... dont you...? So technically you drink treated ass/piss water every day. Dont see you complaining there. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Well I didnt need to hear that haermm

Sadako of Girth
Yes. Ignorance is bliss where drinking the recycled body fluids of others.

confused

Or are you upset that some water has somehow gotten into those fluids, somewhere along the way at the treatment....? laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
It wouldnt bother Rambo.

Sadako of Girth
He'd drink it directly from a severed mountain goat's bladder without blinking.

Rogue Jedi
"He'd eat stuff that'd make a billy goat puke."

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

Rogue Jedi
Watching First Blood now. Weird, this movie made me a huge Brian Dennehy fan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>