Omega Red vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

snoopdogg
Red.

The Nuul
Namor wins.

Whats next Red vs PITT?

Juk3n
Red wins, Blunt force trauma s piss to him.

Mindset
What about bfrs?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
What about bfrs? That would count. Doing it is the tricky part.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I've seen Omega Red knocked out by Nightcrawler after being dropped a few miles high up....

If that's his durability, Namor shit stomps him if they go physical.

What's the greatest being his death factor has affected?

snoopdogg
Red was tooling Wolverine and Colossus recently. And we all know how Namor does against Logan......

Tha C-Master
All have different power sets though.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
All have different power sets though. True. All Namor has to do is stay airborn and throw semi's and sh!t at him. If he gets in close to go melee he's in trouble.

iceman24567
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Red was tooling Wolverine and Colossus recently. And we all know how Namor does against Logan...... He ***** slaps him when he's serious?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by iceman24567
He ***** slaps him when he's serious? Didn't Namor flatout state that he can't beat Logan or some sh!t?

Tha C-Master
When?

iceman24567
Didn't Namor flatout state that he can't beat Logan or some sh!t?

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
When?

snoopdogg
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5166/pridenotsogreat.jpg

Tha C-Master
What was the whole story there?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Red was tooling Wolverine and Colossus recently. And we all know how Namor does against Logan......

And what? Since when does A, B, C logic work when characters have different power sets?

That's like saying, Wonder Woman beats Superman, because she just beat the shit out of Kryptonite Man. Okay, not that severe, but you get my point.

iceman24567
In their last encounter it didn't seem so no expression

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I've seen Omega Red knocked out by Nightcrawler after being dropped a few miles high up....

If that's his durability, Namor shit stomps him if they go physical.

What's the greatest being his death factor has affected?
It called PIS. It was plot device used through out the arc by the writer. He was wistanding shots from colossus with out pause. Falls from great hights were used through out the arc as a device to further the plot.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
In their last encounter it didn't seem so no expression
becuase one encounter surrounded by circumstances takes precedence over 4 times namor was on the losing end right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Right.

Battlehammer
Yea lets just ignore everything we dont like..........and only exlnowledge the minority circumstancial event............

Mindset
If you insist.

Battlehammer
lol and then we will all go the Disney world

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Battlehammer
It called PIS. It was plot device used through out the arc by the writer. He was wistanding shots from colossus with out pause. Falls from great hights were used through out the arc as a device to further the plot.

He took hits from Colossus in that arc yet was knocked out by that drop.

I think we can come to the conclusion that:

Drop from a great height > Shots from Colossus

laughing out loud

Well, at least according to that comic. Wouldn't be far fetched if we include his death factor draining Colossus, subsequently weakening his blows would it? You're the Omega Red expert here.

And, just wondering, what's Red's biggest durability feat?

Battlehammer
He took hits from Colossus in that arc yet was knocked out by that drop.

It called a plot deice maybe you should read the arc. The author used falls throughout the arc as a way to further the plot. Huge falls some how knocked out wolevrien and colossus as well dispite other things having little to no effect. It call plot induced stupidity.

I think we can come to the conclusion that:

Drop from a great height > Shots from Colossus

laughing out loud

It call plot induced stupity, the author used falls as a way to further the plot. It was stupid, but meh it happens. author dont spend enough time or energy to uses better explantation so they cop out with something such as large falls or some other stupid scenerio.

Well, at least according to that comic. Wouldn't be far fetched if we include his death factor draining Colossus, subsequently weakening his blows would it? You're the Omega Red expert here.

And, just wondering, what's Red's biggest durability feat?
Would not weaken it, it jsut give red more energy and colossus could weaken over time, though normaly he asorbs the enegery through his tenticles though he can asorb it through his body. Omega red has laughed off Colossus hits with out needing the death factor.

Taking colosssus punches after months of toture with out his armor on. He taken colossus punches several times in several encounter and been pretty much unphased, he had rouge hit him as hard as she could and he was fine, go hit with a boozka did nothing at all to him ect. He does not have all the many apearances though ever time he depected it been consistently a high level team wrecker pretty much. He has very high end durability and highly durable armor, he also posses wolverine level healing factor to boot.

thanos-prime
Arkady

Rage.Of.Olympus
It called a plot deice maybe you should read the arc. The author used falls throughout the arc as a way to further the plot. Huge falls some how knocked out wolevrien and colossus as well dispite other things having little to no effect. It call plot induced stupidity.

I did read the arc. Nightcrawler would have been a team wrecker in that arc.

It call plot induced stupity, the author used falls as a way to further the plot.

Nah. I think it's pretty clear that..

Namor's blows > Large Fall > Colossus's Blows

With Omega Red's durability being somewhere between a fall and Colossus.

Namor one shots him. HARD.

Would not weaken it, it jsut give red more energy and colossus could weaken over time, though normaly he asorbs the enegery through his tenticles though he can asorb it through his body. Omega red has laughed off Colossus hits with out needing the death factor.

?

Never said he needed it. Just showed an example of what mighty be the writer's reasoning.

Taking colosssus punches after months of toture with out his armor on. He taken colossus punches several times in several encounter and been pretty much unphased, he had rouge hit him as hard as she could and he was fine, go hit with a boozka did nothing at all to him ect. He does not have all the many apearances though ever time he depected it been consistently a high level team wrecker pretty much. He has very high end durability and highly durable armor, he also posses wolverine level healing factor to boot.

So he has no feats to say that he can stand up to a beating to Namor?

I thought he and Colossus only fought twice one on one by the way. The second time being when he grabs Colossus by the ankle and he drops etc.

Well, I'm no expert on Colossus vs. Omega Red.

Battlehammer
I did read the arc. Nightcrawler would have been a team wrecker in that arc.

Then you should dam well know it was PIS.

Nah. I think it's pretty clear that..

Namor's blows > Large Fall > Colossus's Blows

With Omega Red's durability being somewhere between a fall and Colossus.

Namor one shots him. HARD.

lol if we ignore whata plot device is and we wish to be delusional maybe one could coem to such a conclusion.

So he has no feats to say that he can stand up to a beating to Namor?

Well the fact he can wistand Colossus blows easily and the fact he posses Wolverine level healing factor a person who has withstood namor blows and add a top of the vastly better durability and the ability to drain there opponents energy I think it pritty easy to say he can wistand Namors blows.

hought he and Colossus only fought twice one on one by the way. The second time being when he grabs Colossus by the ankle and he drops etc.

Well, I'm no expert on Colossus vs. Omega Red.
Colossus and red only fought once one on one actaully. Omega red fought wolverine and colossus which was there third fight. He fought colossus and the entire team of x-men which was there second fight I believe. and then the event you are speaking of when Red and Colossus fought one on one and Colossus was saved by this crazy ass monster who possed similar ability to a death factor was there first fight.

Battlehammer
By the way Omega Red may be a Wolverine villain, but he has no difficulties with Wolverine at all even when holding back and toying with him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then you should dam well know it was PIS.

Nah on panel and printed.

lol if we ignore whata plot device is and we wish to be delusional maybe one could coem to such a conclusion.

On panel evidence > You're bitching

Namor flies up high and tosses him hard. Heck, he did something similar to Wolverine recently.

I think it's pretty clear, that Omega Red gets one shotted don't you?

Well the fact he can wistand Colossus blows easily and the fact he posses Wolverine level healing factor a person who has withstood namor blows and add a top of the vastly better durability and the ability to drain there opponents energy I think it pritty easy to say he can wistand Namors blows.

Not really, seeing as how Colossus is inferior to Namor, and Omega Red doesn't have an adamantium skeleton that I know off which is one of the main reasons Logan tanks as much shit as he does. Seriously, I believe a blow from Namor once liquefied all of Logan's internal organs.

Tanking a hit from Colossus, and Namor would be two different things.

Oh and what's Omega Red's greatest in battle healing feat?

Colossus and red only fought once one on one actaully. Omega red fought wolverine and colossus which was there third fight. He fought colossus and the entire team of x-men which was there second fight I believe. and then the event you are speaking of when Red and Colossus fought one on one and Colossus was saved by this crazy ass monster who possed similar ability to a death factor was there first fight.

The third fight was clearly p.i.s according to you, so it shouldn't count in your eyes.

Don't recall their second fight. If they did fight, Colossus didn't contribute much then.

Eh? As I recall, Omega Red grabs Colossus by the ankle because of his sneaky little tentacle, and then holds him over. Colossus is then free by the next panel. This has been debated, whether he let him go, or whether Colossus got free. Personally I think he got free. When Omega Red looks back, Colossus is already free. You're probably on the other side of the argument though.

Battlehammer
Nah on panel and printed.

and that stops it from beign PIS how?

On panel evidence > You're bitching
How am I bitching? Rules of the forum state that PIS is not usable. great falls were used as a plot device in the arc as a way to further the plot........maybe you should read the rules no?

Namor flies up high and tosses him hard. Heck, he did something similar to Wolverine recently.
Yea thats the most likely scenerio dispite the fact he only been able to do that once in 5 fights......3 of which he was on the losing end......reaching no? oh and there just so happens to be a pool in the areana right?

I think it's pretty clear, that Omega Red gets one shotted don't you?
No it not, but not really surprized coming from you.

Not really, seeing as how Colossus is inferior to Namor, and Omega Red doesn't have an adamantium skeleton that I know off which is one of the main reasons Logan tanks as much shit as he does. Seriously, I believe a blow from Namor once liquefied all of Logan's internal organs.

Omega red is way way way way more durbale then Wolverine it not even comaprable. Colossus punching power and strength is easily around Namor level. Omega red can wistand more punishment then Wolverine can.
Tanking a hit from Colossus, and Namor would be two different things.

Oh and what's Omega Red's greatest in battle healing feat?

Counter acting a defector that was able to turn Wolverine to a skeleton.

The third fight was clearly p.i.s according to you, so it shouldn't count in your eyes.
Never said the fight was PIS. i said people beign KOed by large falls was PIS. Becuase it was a plot device used to further the plot. which is pretty clear.

Don't recall their second fight. If they did fight, Colossus didn't contribute much then.
Colossus punched him and the red rapped him up and took him out rather effortlessly.

Eh? As I recall, Omega Red grabs Colossus by the ankle because of his sneaky little tentacle, and then holds him over. Colossus is then free by the next panel. This has been debated, whether he let him go, or whether Colossus got free. Personally I think he got free. When Omega Red looks back, Colossus is already free. You're probably on the other side of the argument though.
It was pritty dam clear Omega Red let him go becuase of the monster behind him, Colossus did nothing to suggest he busted out him self at all.

Battlehammer
I done with this though, no matter what I say it won't change your mind so this is pointless. Have a good one.

Blanket
As I remember being told by a Red fan, the Wolverine fight wasn't pis (the one before his death), so... therefore, a heavy chain wielded by Wolverine hurt Red, so I'm assuming that Namor's punch would nigh kill him.

snoopdogg

Eh? As I recall, Omega Red grabs Colossus by the ankle because of his sneaky little tentacle, and then holds him over. Colossus is then free by the next panel. This has been debated, whether he let him go, or whether Colossus got free. Personally I think he got free. When Omega Red looks back, Colossus is already free. You're probably on the other side of the argument though. That's how I saw it as well. I'm guessing Colossus was weakend in his last battle against Red. That would explain him not kayoing Red and the fall from 200 ft kayoing him instead.

snoopdogg
becuase one encounter surrounded by circumstances takes precedence over 4 times namor was on the losing end right? roll eyes (sarcastic) What circumstances exactly?

Tha C-Master
PIS is subjective here really, people would argue Namor vs Wolverine being PIS in some instances too, which leads to circular arguments such as these.

namorsubby
what the hell does wolverine have to do with this match anyway? jesus christ.........

namor stomps.

Colossus-Big C
bump

Harbinger
Red.

Wild Shadow
1st off the fight with NC,logan and colossus against OR was explained...

OR was shown to have bn severely weaken he had bn cut open repeatedly just to see him heal.... OR wasnt at full strength in that arc especially when OR said he was feeling a lil better after training a lil bit from colossus....

their last fights with logan were utter pis he had apparently inexplicably become weaker and less durable then he once was.. being injured by a regular spike iron door and the chains was ridicules.... logan use to have to punch him as hard as he could with his claws just to get shallow cuts back in the day...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.