martial arts test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Jet Li is making a new martial arts movie and this time he wants a female fighter to take him on but he wants a worthy opponent this time. the last ones hes had where no challenge for him. hes gonna test out 1st who he wants to fight in the movie. so each female that signs up to be in the movie with him has to go one round with him 1st to see if she is worthy.

elektra
catwoman
black canary
mystique
chun li
black cat

which one of these ladies would jet li choose to be in his movie ?
or if you know a better female fighter that's not on the list feel free to add her.

Mindset
Take out chun li, put in Cassandra Cain.

srankmissingnin
What do you mean by "worthy"? Because everyone one of those girls would beat Jet Li effortlessly... hell... Oracle would beat his ass.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Take out chun li, put in Cassandra Cain. chun li would give jet li a better challenge than batgirl

chomperx9
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
What do you mean by "worthy"? Because everyone one of those girls would beat Jet Li effortlessly... hell... Oracle would beat his ass. well then if each one of the chicks where to beat him which one would knock him out the easiest ?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by chomperx9
well then if each one of the chicks where to beat him which one would knock him out the easiest ?

Can't say. Jet Li would be about as much of a threat as a hand ninja, all of them would take him down with little effort.

jalek moye
well then if each one of the chicks where to beat him which one would knock him out the easiest ?
each of them would one shot him

manx422
Jet Li one shots them all

Kris Blaze
No crippled nerd takes out Jet Li.

Originally posted by manx422
Jet Li one shots them all

chomperx9
Originally posted by jalek moye
each of them would one shot him wonder woman she hulk or rogue would one shot him. but it would take more than just one hit from these chicks to take him out.

psycho gundam
well then if each one of the chicks where to beat him which one would knock him out the easiest ? elektra without a doubt.

jalek moye
wonder woman she hulk or rogue would one shot him. but it would take more than just one hit from these chicks to take him out.
no it wouldnt they each are at a level that normal humans cant get to. And you realize that most of jet li's fantastic ability is in the fact that hes a preformer (a really good one).

ThunderGodEneru
Take out chun li, put in Cassandra Cain. Chun Li>Any peak human.

Mindset
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Chun Li>Any peak human. Anything > Chun Li

Chun Li's shit > Chun li

chomperx9
Anything > Chun Li

Chun Li's shit > Chun li are you kidding me ?

Mindset
Please put me on ignore.

ttruns
Jet is the best!!!

jalek moye
jet li gets one shotted by everyone

chomperx9
jet li gets one shotted by everyone they might knock his ass out but he would still give them a good fight. chuck norris gets one shotted.

jalek moye
they might knock his ass out but he would still give them a good fight. chuck norris gets one shotted.
no no reallife martial artist could stand up to the likes of elektra and them.

And chuck norris in his prime would more then likly beat li, he atleast has proof that he was good.

chomperx9

And chuck norris in his prime would more then likly beat li, he atleast has proof that he was good. laughing good one

jalek moye
laughing good one
and what exactl makes you think jet is better then chuck norris used to be

chomperx9
and what exactl makes you think jet is better then chuck norris used to be jet li is a much better martial artist than chuck. ive seen both of there moves. not saying chuck is any whimp but jet li's. technique is above chucks. im guessing you play wow. alot of chuck norris fanboys on there.

jalek moye
jet li is a much better martial artist than chuck. ive seen both of there moves. not saying chuck is any whimp but jet li's. technique is above chucks. im guessing you play wow. alot of chuck norris fanboys on there.
movies dont effect reality at all, non martial artists even do good martial arts in films.

chomperx9
movies dont effect reality at all, non martial artists even do good martial arts in films. jet li has been in many martial arts tournaments. hes undefeated. chuck norris got his ass kicked by bruce lee.

jalek moye
jet li has been in many martial arts tournaments. hes undefeated. chuck norris got his ass kicked by bruce lee.
name the real life tournaments that jet li was in? Because hes mostly a preformer.

And so what if lee beat him, lee also happened to be one of his teachers

chomperx9
name the real life tournaments that jet li was in? Because hes mostly a preformer.

And so what if lee beat him, lee also happened to be one of his teachers here you go

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1LCR95TEYGMN0

jalek moye
so basically in a review written by a guy named paul? anything offical from him, his biography or anything.

chomperx9
so basically in a review written by a guy named paul? anything offical from him, his biography or anything. maybe hes done some heavy research on him. im sure you believe the people on here when they give some info on characters. and you dont know who these people are right ?

jalek moye
characters are eaiser to know more about then heavily overhyped real life martial artists

Wei Phoenix
jet li has been in many martial arts tournaments. hes undefeated. chuck norris got his ass kicked by bruce lee.

Yes because getting beat by your teacher is a bad stain on your record.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yes because getting beat by your teacher is a bad stain on your record. so then why did they agree to fight in the 1st place if teacher always wins ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I just wanted to say from the other thread.... Blade is elektra's superior LOL

Wei Phoenix
so then why did they agree to fight in the 1st place if teacher always wins ?

Never said the teacher always wins. I'm just saying its not a bad oss if you get beat by the guy that taught you what you know. The student doesn't look bad win or lose, nor does the teacher.

If Jalek taught me some style he made for over a year and I passed and challenged him to a friendly match then I wouldn't be too surprised if he won.

srankmissingnin
Chuck Norris was kicking ass and taking names, winning all sorts of awards before he retired from tournament fighting. In his prime he'd kick the living crap out of Li. The fact that Norris likely had 30-40 pounds on him, and the height and reach advantage doesn't help.

Mindset

And chuck norris in his prime would more then likly beat li, he atleast has proof that he was good. Jet Li was on some national Wu Shu team for China

jalek moye
Jet Li was on some national Wu Shu team for China
the national wushu team for china happens to be a preformance team, doing routines for shows and such. Most national wushu isnt even practical

Mindset
That would be false.

chomperx9
Jet Li was on some national Wu Shu team for China yes

Battlehammer
Chuck Norris was kicking ass and taking names, winning all sorts of awards before he retired from tournament fighting. In his prime he'd kick the living crap out of Li. The fact that Norris likely had 30-40 pounds on him, and the height and reach advantage doesn't help.
yea Chuck would beat Jet-Li down

Juk3n
He would snub them all and pick Psylocke, no doubt about it.

Battlehammer
laughing good one
it not joke. chuck is superior to li in both stand up and ground fighting. He jujistu expert, kick boxing champanion ect.

jalek moye
That would be false.
china wushu is for most points preformance. its been that way for a long time. the wushu teams do alot of shows and china games and stuff. While there may be some wushu tournaments they for the most part are preformance and defintly not practical in most senses.

Mindset
china wushu is for most points preformance. its been that way for a long time. the wushu teams do alot of shows and china games and stuff. While there may be some wushu tournaments they for the most part are preformance and defintly not practical in most senses. There are two types of Wushu, performance and full contact.

No, Wushu tournaments are not for the most part performance, you just made that up.

Full contact Wushu is like kickboxing. Watch Human Weapon, they had an entire segment on it.

Full contact Wushu is as practical as karate or kickboxing.

I don't know which one Jet Li was involved in.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Battlehammer
it not joke. chuck is superior to li in both stand up and ground fighting. He jujistu expert, kick boxing champanion ect. chuck norris wouldnt last 3 rounds with li

Mindset
He wouldn't need to, he wins in the first round.

Mekrob
yes Why are you agreeing with him?

You just learned that from him...

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mekrob
Why are you agreeing with him?

You just learned that from him... was agreeing cause i was making a point to jalek that jet li isnt just an actor hes competed in real life competitions

Battlehammer
chuck norris wouldnt last 3 rounds with li
based on what?

Cuck won numerous touraments and was trained by bruce lee. He master at juljitu and was kick boxing champ twices.

Mekrob
was agreeing cause i was making a point to jalek that jet li isnt just an actor hes competed in real life competitions But you had no proof at all...

And you were agreeing with something that you just learned...

psycho gundam
fedor stomps.

Mekrob
Originally posted by psycho gundam
fedor stomps. Shibata does

Deathstroke
This = thumb up

chomperx9
But you had no proof at all...

And you were agreeing with something that you just learned... wrong who said i didnt know what he posted.

psycho gundam
Shibata does right sad

Battlehammer
wrong who said i didnt know what he posted.
You have no idea what your talking about if you think Jeti Li can kick Chuck Norris in his prime ass. Chuck Norris is in the black belt hall of fame.

Mekrob
wrong who said i didnt know what he posted. the fact that you showed you didn't know it when asked about what he's done in real life...

chomperx9
the fact that you showed you didn't know it when asked about what he's done in real life... i didnt ask anything genus. malek asked me what martial arts competitions hes done in real life and i posted a link.

chomperx9
You have no idea what your talking about if you think Jeti Li can kick Chuck Norris in his prime ass. Chuck Norris is in the black belt hall of fame. chuck norris has a black belt. is that all the info you got on him laughing

Mekrob
i didnt ask anything genus. malek asked me what martial arts competitions hes done in real life and i posted a link. I am a genius, thanks. And I never said you asked anything...

You posted a link that was written by someone talking about vague competitions, and mostly his movie talents, that you most likely found through a Google search...
That I didn't see mention anything about Wu Shu.

chomperx9
I am a genius, thanks.

You posted a link that was written by someone talking about vague competitions, and mostly his movie talents, that you most likely found through a Google search...
That I didn't see mention anything about Wu Shu. how do you prove that its a fake ?

Battlehammer
chuck norris has a black belt. is that all the info you got on him laughing
No I said he got in the World Karate Union Hall of Fame. He was one of the first westerners to recieve 8th degree black belt in tae kwen do.
He held the middle weight champanion karate belt 6 year. Has an estimated 183 wins 10 loses and 2 draws. Won something like 32 touraments.......dude has achieve far more in martial arts. He also a brown belt in jujistu under one of the greatest jujistu trains ever if memory serve me right.

Mekrob
how do you prove that its a fake ? wut

No seriously, what?

Battlehammer
also Chuck Norris has beat Joe Lewis

Mindset
Benny the Jet beats them both at the same time.

Mekrob
Benny the Jet beats them both at the same time. Pfft... Remy Bonjasky comes out of nowhere and jump mid kicks him.

Ha Son
There are two types of Wushu, performance and full contact.

No, Wushu tournaments are not for the most part performance, you just made that up.

Full contact Wushu is like kickboxing. Watch Human Weapon, they had an entire segment on it.

Full contact Wushu is as practical as karate or kickboxing.

I don't know which one Jet Li was involved in.
you mean Sanda?

Mindset
Sanda is full contact Wushu

chomperx9
wut

No seriously, what? no hablas ingles ?

Mekrob
no hablas ingles ? Your post had nothing to do with anything I said.

I don't think you spelled that right either...

Ha Son
Sanda is full contact Wushu
Except when you compare the two arts, you can tell Sanda borrows it's round kicks from Muay Thai, sidekicks from TKD, and punches from boxing (though, they're not very good boxers). I guess the throws are original but they're not as effective as judo style throws. Every move used in Sanda/San Shou competition is bascially non-existent in Wushu...

So if Jet Li was on a Wushu team...well that doesn't realy mean anything.

Mindset
Originally posted by Ha Son
Except when you compare the two arts, you can tell Sanda borrows it's round kicks from Muay Thai, sidekicks from TKD, and punches from boxing (though, they're not very good boxers). I guess the throws are original but they're not as effective as judo style throws. Every move used in Sanda/San Shou competition is bascially non-existent in Wushu...

So if Jet Li was on a Wushu team...well that doesn't realy mean anything. If he was on the full contact Wushu team aka Sanda, it does. Sanda is viewed as full contact Wushu in China, I never said Sanda was the same as traditional Wushu, so I don't know what you're trying to correct.

Which is why I said I didn't know if he was on the performance team of Wushu, or the competitive fighting team. Because one would have relevance to this fight, and the other wouldn't.

chomperx9
Your post had nothing to do with anything I said.

I don't think you spelled that right either... your post was what what what. what kinda response where you accepting in return ?

and yes i did spell that right

Mekrob
your post was what what what. what kinda response where you accepting in return ?

and yes i did spell that right Something that addressed anything I said, and had at least something to do with what I said.

A quick Google search showed you added an 's'.

chomperx9
Something that addressed anything I said, and had at least something to do with what I said.

A quick Google search showed you added an 's'. you guys wanted some proof on jet li being a real martial artist i posted a link. and your still bitching. making up excuses saying its fake and stuff just cause you dont want to admit that i proved a point. GROW UP KID

Mekrob
you guys wanted some proof on jet li being a real martial artist i posted a link. and your still bitching. making up excuses saying its fake and stuff just cause you dont want to admit that i proved a point. GROW UP KID I never wanted anything.

I never said the article was fake. The only reason you would think this, is because you can't read.

The point then =/= the point now.

I will not.

Ha Son
If he was on the full contact Wushu team aka Sanda, it does. Sanda is viewed as full contact Wushu in China, I never said Sanda was the same as traditional Wushu, so I don't know what you're trying to correct.

Which is why I said I didn't know if he was on the performance team of Wushu, or the competitive fighting team. Because one would have relevance to this fight, and the other wouldn't.
He was on the performance team.

0qSsMmRD3jM

Battlehammer
Is anyone even still trying to argue that Jet Li wins here? Becauses Chuck Norris has him out classed

Mekrob
Is anyone even still trying to argue that Jet Li wins here? Becauses Chuck Norris has him out classed Chompa thinks he wins.

Battlehammer
Chompa thinks he wins.
well the he being ignorant and ignoring the facts lol

Mekrob
laughing good one

chomperx9
well the he being ignorant and ignoring the facts lol what facts and what proof do you have of chuck norris being able to beat li. so many texas ranger fanboys on here.

Mekrob
what facts and what proof do you have of chuck norris being able to beat li. so many texas ranger fanboys on here. You skipped his post last page... of actual knowledge.

Battlehammer
what facts and what proof do you have of chuck norris being able to beat li. so many texas ranger fanboys on here.
skipped my post, I list my points.....

chomperx9
skipped my post, I list my points..... i read your post at the begining thats still no proof that chuck norris can beat li. just cause hes won some tournaments and has an 8th degree in black belt.

Mindset
What can of proof do you want?

Hitman911
i read your post at the begining thats still no proof that chuck norris can beat li. just cause hes won some tournaments and has an 8th degree in black belt. Clearly you know nothing of Li or Norris....Heck I'd say that Segal in his prime takes Li. He is after all the highest ranking American Akido Black Belt in the world...

Battlehammer
i read your post at the begining thats still no proof that chuck norris can beat li. just cause hes won some tournaments and has an 8th degree in black belt.
are you denses? Chuck Norris is an extremely accomplis fighter, hell he beat Joe Lewis for crises sake. what more do you need. Jet Li done nothing while Chuck Norris held the middle weight title for 6 years. Had roughly 183 wins, only 10 loses and two ties. Li never put up numbers closes to that. Not to mention Chuck Norris out weights Li and actaully has ground skills unlike Li. Hell if not mistaken Chuck Norris has creatd his own style of fighting through his combine knowledge of styles like judo, jujistu ect.

Mindset
Had roughly 183 wins, only 10 loses and two ties. Where did you get this from?

Starscream M
are you denses? Chuck Norris is an extremely accomplis fighter, hell he beat Joe Lewis for crises sake. what more do you need. Jet Li done nothing while Chuck Norris held the middle weight title for 6 years. Had roughly 183 wins, only 10 loses and two ties. Li never put up numbers closes to that. Not to mention Chuck Norris out weights Li and actaully has ground skills unlike Li. Hell if not mistaken Chuck Norris has creatd his own style of fighting through his combine knowledge of styles like judo, jujistu ect. chuck norris is also a big fan of mike huckabee

Mekrob
are you denses? Chuck Norris is an extremely accomplis fighter, hell he beat Joe Lewis for crises sake. what more do you need. Jet Li done nothing while Chuck Norris held the middle weight title for 6 years. Had roughly 183 wins, only 10 loses and two ties. Li never put up numbers closes to that. Not to mention Chuck Norris out weights Li and actaully has ground skills unlike Li. Hell if not mistaken Chuck Norris has creatd his own style of fighting through his combine knowledge of styles like judo, jujistu ect. The main point that you're missing is that:Originally posted by chomperx9
i read your post at the begining thats still no proof that chuck norris can beat li. just cause hes won some tournaments and has an 8th degree in black belt.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Hitman911
Clearly you know nothing of Li or Norris....Heck I'd say that Segal in his prime takes Li. He is after all the highest ranking American Akido Black Belt in the world... i posted some info on him and you guys still bitching making up excuses saying that its fake.

chomperx9
1st of all ladies theres no proof that norris can beat li or li can beat norris cause they have never fought before.

Mindset
1st of all ladies theres no proof that norris can beat li or li can beat norris cause they have never fought before. smile

Mekrob
i posted some info on him and you guys still bitching making up excuses saying that its fake. Who said that?

1st of all ladies theres no proof that norris can beat li or li can beat norris cause they have never fought before. Right, welcome to the vs forum (again).

Anyway, there's no proof Chuck Norris could beat me either. We haven't fought before.

chomperx9

Anyway, there's no proof Chuck Norris could beat me either. We haven't fought before. well the 2 of you should set up a match im sure you will do just fine big grin

Battlehammer
1st of all ladies theres no proof that norris can beat li or li can beat norris cause they have never fought before.
your an idiot get the hell out of here

Battlehammer
Where did you get this from?
wiki. list all his matches.

He was quite the experienced fighter.

Starscream M
your an idiot get the hell out of here that's uncalled for

chomperx9
your an idiot get the hell out of here ladies 1st you go

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
that's uncalled for
no it not, he been talking absolute nonsenses the entire time he been in here.

Battlehammer
Fact Chuck Norris has both an establish ground and stand up game.

Fact Chuck Norris is a world renown fighter

Fact Chuck Norris is in the hall of fame.

Fact Chuck Norris has far more fight under his belt then Jet-Li

Fact Norris has foguhten better fighters then Jet-Li

Fact Norris has both a size and weight advantage vs Jet-Li

what more do you need

chomperx9
Fact Chuck Norris has both an establish ground and stand up game.

Fact Chuck Norris is a world renown fighter

Fact Chuck Norris is in the hall of fame.

Fact Chuck Norris has far more fight under his belt then Jet-Li

Fact Norris has foguhten better fighters then Jet-Li

Fact Norris has both a size and weight advantage vs Jet-Li

what more do you need again texas ranger fanboy im being honest here saying theres no proof chucky can beat li and no proof that li can beat chucky cause the have never gone at it before. but you want to keep on arguing. what you his lawyer or something or what ?

Battlehammer
again texas ranger fanboy im being honest here saying theres no proof chucky can beat li and no proof that li can beat chucky cause the have never gone at it before. but you want to keep on arguing. what you his lawyer or something or what ?
...........shut up........

there loads of proof to say one fighter was superior to the other. Ive never fought either, but I dam well know they beat me. Your arguement is childish and comes from you realizing just how wrong you were.

Chuck Norris is the more experienced fighter.
Chuck Norris has a ground game which Li does not have
Chuck Norris beaten better opponets
Chuck Norris was a world tilte holder for 6 years.

what did Li do again? oh yea he foguth in some shitty tourament onces with no names oh and he was on a dance team............yea and your trying to tell me there no evidences that Norris would win yea right roll eyes (sarcastic)

pleases if anyone the fanboy it you. I am going by facts unlike your self.

D_Dude1210
One thing tho, even tho Jet Li is an accomplished WuShu champion, one must really consider how many MMA tournaments WuShu masters have won and how many MMA fighters took WuShu as one of their styles to master. stick out tongue

Battlehammer
I doubt you even know who Joe Lewis is.

chomperx9
...........shut up........

there loads of proof to say one fighter was superior to the other. Ive never fought either, but I dam well know they beat me. Your arguement is childish and comes from you realizing just how wrong you were.

Chuck Norris is the more experienced fighter.
Chuck Norris has a ground game which Li does not have
Chuck Norris beaten better opponets
Chuck Norris was a world tilte holder for 6 years.

what did Li do again? oh yea he foguth in some shitty tourament onces with no names oh and he was on a dance team............yea and your trying to tell me there no evidences that Norris would win yea right roll eyes (sarcastic)

pleases if anyone the fanboy it you. I am going by facts unlike your self. he fought in shitty tournaments ? yeah that proves it alright that your just a chucky fanboy and doesnt have the balls to admit when there idol can get there ass kicked. again. 1st of all you dont even know the opponents li has taken on. infact probably the people he knocked out could kick chucky's ass as well. and i posted my facts but you and your buddies want to say its not proof its just a fake cause some guy posted it. well the garbage you got off the net about chucky is probably made up to.

Mindset
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
One thing tho, even tho Jet Li is an accomplished WuShu champion, one must really consider how many MMA tournaments WuShu masters have won and how many MMA fighters took WuShu as one of their styles to master. stick out tongue Wushu that Jet Li did was performance.

Full contact Wushu would be as effective in MMA as pretty much any other stand up fighting.

Battlehammer
he fought in shitty tournaments ? yeah that proves it alright that your just a chucky fanboy and doesnt have the balls to admit when there idol can get there ass kicked. again. 1st of all you dont even know the opponents li has taken on. infact probably the people he knocked out could kick chucky's ass as well.

hahahaha your such a clown.

Li resume sucks next to chucks. You realize Chuck, Bruce Lee ect. are the founders of modern day mix martial arts. Chuck own styles is combination of 5 styles. what has Li done?

Chuck Norris held the world karate middle weight title. Was one of the first westerners ever to reach 8th degree black belt in tae kwen do. Won over like 32 touraments. Beaten the likes of Joe Lewis. And was a master of jujistu.

you reall are being a child about this.

Starscream M
hahahaha your such a clown.

you reall are being a child about this.

laughing out loud

Battlehammer
still don't get what the kids point or arguement is for what he believe Li better then such a more experienced, bigger, more well rounded fighter, who actaul has real fights under his belt and was a world little holder

Captain REX
Battlehammer, no need for the name calling.

Chomper, stop instigating arguments, please.

Thanks.

Starscream M
still don't get what the kids point or arguement is for what he believe Li better then such a more experienced, bigger, more well rounded fighter, who actaul has real fights under his belt and was a world little holder is chuck that much bigger than Li?

D_Dude1210
Wushu that Jet Li did was performance.

Full contact Wushu would be as effective in MMA as pretty much any other stand up fighting.

Not many stand up fighting styles made it too far in MMA. Moslty variations of kickboxing, streetfighting and boxing are the only styles that really made it in modern MMA. Unless you can point out a recent MMA champ that uses other techniques?

Battlehammer
is chuck that much bigger than Li?
yea li mad small.

lol I just looked up Li tourament or champanion wins. There all in preformances he not even a real fighter lol

Mindset
Not many stand up fighting styles made it too far in MMA. Moslty variations of kickboxing, streetfighting and boxing are the only styles that really made it in modern MMA. Unless you can point out a recent MMA champ that uses other techniques? Look up Sanda.

chomperx9
yea li mad small.

lol I just looked up Li tourament or champanion wins. There all in preformances he not even a real fighter lol your not looking at his tournaments that he did in his country. search again

D_Dude1210
is chuck that much bigger than Li?

Chuck's MOM is that much bigger than Li. Li is like 5 foot 6 inches.

Battlehammer
Not many stand up fighting styles made it too far in MMA. Moslty variations of kickboxing, streetfighting and boxing are the only styles that really made it in modern MMA. Unless you can point out a recent MMA champ that uses other techniques?
like justisu, muy tia, judo, wrestling, karate ect.

Starscream M
yea li mad small.

norris is quite small too

li's about 5'7 and norris is about 5'9...not much of a difference

chomperx9

li's about 5'7 and norris is about 5'9...not much of a difference good point

Battlehammer
your not looking at his tournaments that he did in his country. search again
oh I did and they were all preformance.

even if he had one real tourament<<<<<<chuck had 32.......held a belt for 6 years ect.

it not even comparable how much better Chuck is.

Battlehammer

li's about 5'7 and norris is about 5'9...not much of a difference
oh it really does. Chuck has a large reach advantage and out ways li by 40 pounds.

chomperx9
oh I did and they were all preformance.

even if he had one real tourament<<<<<<chuck had 32.......held a belt for 6 years ect.

it not even comparable how much better Chuck is. chuck has been around longer so yeah hes been in more tournaments. jet li is still young compared to chuck hes got some more tournaments ahead of him. and so what if chuck has been in more tournaments that doesnt mean hes better . michael jordan has played more games than kareem and kareem could beat jordan one on one

Starscream M
michael jordan has played more games than kareem and kareem could beat jordan one on one jordan would demolish kareem

Mindset
Jet Li is 45...

Starscream M
oh it really does. Chuck has a large reach advantage and out ways li by 40 pounds. meh...jean claude van damme would beat both li and chuck

Battlehammer
Among the numerous titles he won were The National Karate Championships (1966), All-Star Championships (1966), World Middleweight Karate Championship (1967), All-American Karate Championship (1967), Internationals (1968), World Professional Middleweight Karate Championship (defeating Louis Delgado on 24 November 1968), All-American Championship (1968), National Tournament of Champions (1968), American Tang Soo Championship, and the North American Karate Championship.

Battlehammer
meh...jean claude van damme would beat both li and chuck
Not at all

Mindset
Maybe, he does have the size advantage

But Chuck has more experiece.

Van Damme gave up fighting early so he could act.

chomperx9
jordan would demolish kareem only with money

chomperx9
Among the numerous titles he won were The National Karate Championships (1966), All-Star Championships (1966), World Middleweight Karate Championship (1967), All-American Karate Championship (1967), Internationals (1968), World Professional Middleweight Karate Championship (defeating Louis Delgado on 24 November 1968), All-American Championship (1968), National Tournament of Champions (1968), American Tang Soo Championship, and the North American Karate Championship.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=82

Starscream M
Not at all have you seen how far Van Damme can split his legs?!

Battlehammer
chuck has been around longer so yeah hes been in more tournaments. jet li is still young compared to chuck hes got some more tournaments ahead of him. and so what if chuck has been in more tournaments that doesnt mean hes better . michael jordan has played more games than kareem and kareem could beat jordan one on one
No he doesent. also Chuck as well as Li both stopped touraments years and years ago.

Jorden would smoke kareem.

it means every thing. He been in vastly mroe touraments. Has vastly more wins. He foughten better opponets. He held world titles. He all around simply better and no amount of your fanboy love will change this.

D_Dude1210
like justisu, muy tia, judo, wrestling, karate ect.

Muay Thai is a variation of Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu focuses more on grappling and submissions than stand up, so does Judo and Wrestling (tho Wrestling clinch and stand up submissions do exist but are rare in MMA), karate has been pretty much beat up by most variations of Kickboxing.

I DO (tho I admit, mistakenly) consider Sanshiu/Sanda as a variation of Kickboxing. smile

Oh, and GSP would own em all.

chomperx9
Jet Li is 45... 46 this month

Battlehammer
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=82
how does that match up to what I posted in the slightest? I listed worl class titles in MA. You listed a bunch of random shit about Li preformances..........are you trying to make your self look bad?

chomperx9
No he doesent. also Chuck as well as Li both stopped touraments years and years ago.

Jorden would smoke kareem.

it means every thing. He been in vastly mroe touraments. Has vastly more wins. He foughten better opponets. He held world titles. He all around simply better and no amount of your fanboy love will change this. jorden ? kareem would beat joran one on one for sure looking at there shooting average and defense

Mindset
Kick Boxing actually came from Muay Thai (partly), not the other way around.

Mindset
46 this month And you think he will enter into a tournament now...when he hasn't in 20+ years?

chomperx9
how does that match up to what I posted in the slightest? I listed worl class titles in MA. You listed a bunch of random shit about Li preformances..........are you trying to make your self look bad? again im posting proof that hes been in real wushu tournaments and your still bitching. cant admit when someone proves a point. GROW UP.

did you even read the whole page ?

Battlehammer
Muay Thai is a variation of Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu focuses more on grappling and submissions than stand up, so does Judo and Wrestling (tho Wrestling clinch and stand up submissions do exist but are rare in MMA), karate has been pretty much beat up by most variations of Kickboxing.

I DO (tho I admit, mistakenly) consider Sanshiu/Sanda as a variation of Kickboxing. smile

Oh, and GSP would own em all.

Muay thai diffferent however, just sk anderson silva.

Judo all about throws.

Depends on the style of wrestling.

Really tell that to machidea.

D_Dude1210
Kick Boxing actually came from Muay Thai (partly), not the other way around.

I know. Thing is, I've always considered "kickboxing" as a general description of a style with multiple variations. Kinda like "grappling" is the main style with several variations. I do admit my choice of wordings might be erroneous.

chomperx9
And you think he will enter into a tournament now...when he hasn't in 20+ years? im sure hes not gonna sign up anymore but if they invited him he wouldnt turn it down

Battlehammer
again im posting proof that hes been in real wushu tournaments and your still bitching. cant admit when someone proves a point. GROW UP.

did you even read the whole page ?
yes I skimmed it. They were preformances.

Li started training at the Beijing wushu academy at age eight (wushu is China's national sport, largely a performance version of various martial art styles)

key word preformances.

This is just rediculous. Your listing peformances base touraments as being better then real fighting touraments. It just stupid.

chomperx9
yes I skimmed it. They were preformances.

Li started training at the Beijing wushu academy at age eight (wushu is China's national sport, largely a performance version of various martial art styles)

key word preformances.

This is just rediculous. Your listing peformances base touraments as being better then real fighting touraments. It just stupid.
From 1975 to 1979, he became the champion in six consecutive national tournaments.

here you go MC hammer

http://www.hkmdb.com/db/people/bio.mhtml?id=4790&display_set=eng

Battlehammer
Chuck Norris beat Joe Lewis........who has Li beaten that comes closes to such an ackomplisment

Mindset
And Wrestling isn't rare in MMA.

You probably just don't recognize it.

Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, Quinton Jackson, Dan Henderson, Matt Hughes, Rashad Evans, Tito Ortiz, Clay Guida, Keith Jardine, Roger Huerta, and Gray Maynard all use wrestling and have wrestling background.

These are some of the top fighters in UFC.

Battlehammer
here you go MC hammer

http://www.hkmdb.com/db/people/bio.mhtml?id=4790&display_set=eng
They were preformances based wtf dont you get.........just becuases it says tourament doesrnt mean shit. He did not fight anyone. It was all preformances. Notices how there no listing of people he actaully fought?

chomperx9
They were preformances based wtf dont you get.........just becuases it says tourament doesrnt mean shit. He did not fight anyone. It was all preformances. Notices how there no listing of people he actaully fought? again making up excuses i post info on him and you say its shit but you scoping out chuck norris stuff on the net thats supposed to be real every time but when somone else makes a point and proves something they are wrong right ? they probably didnt list the names cause they where nobody famous like chuck or li. just because some fighters havent been on tv doesnt mean they are not good fighters. there are 1000s of great martial artists all over the world that none of us know about.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>