WOL Morg vs. Superman, Orion, Wonder Woman and Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Morg immerses himself in the Well of Life. But instead of the Heralds standing against him, the combined might of 4 DC top tiers face him in battle.

No BFR.

WW and Orion has standard gear.

Fight happens in space.

shokosugi
Supes, Orion or Black Adam Solos. WW might need help.

iceman24567
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes, Orion or Black Adam Solos. WW might need help. eek!

D_Dude1210
>_<

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes, Orion or Black Adam Solos. WW might need help.

laughing

Doom and Gloom
Morg stomps them. If all the heralds combined couldn't take Morg at this level these DC 4 aren't either.

Slaanesh
Morg

quanchi112
Morg wins.

Nihilist
Team

manx422
Orion solos

Bouboumaster
Team, but some of them die. Like Wonder Woman. And they work the shit out to beat Morg

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
Orion solos So Orion is greater than Surfer, Nova, terrax, Firelord, and Airwalker?

manx422
Originally posted by quanchi112
So Orion is greater than Surfer, Nova, terrax, Firelord, and Airwalker?
yes he is the god of combat
heroes lost their fighting edge when he died
darkseid had to shoot god bullet back in time to kill him
now this kind of death is a first even in comics

quanchi112
yes he is the god of combat
heroes lost their fighting edge when he died
darkseid had to shoot god bullet back in time to kill him
now this kind of death is a first even in comics He is around Superman level though. Again, what did Orion do that puts him on Morg's level.

manx422
He is around Superman level though. Again, what did Orion do that puts him on Morg's level.
he trashed darkseid beyond repair
darkseid was smart enough to use god bullet to kill him
this is the first time new gods were treated like gods
i hope morrison brings him back

Nihilist
So Orion is greater than Surfer, Nova, terrax, Firelord, and Airwalker? He did'nt fight surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
He did'nt fight surfer. Because he knew he couldn't they couldn't defeat him. Galactus had to take away his power cosmic for them to beat him.

quanchi112
he trashed darkseid beyond repair
darkseid was smart enough to use god bullet to kill him
this is the first time new gods were treated like gods
i hope morrison brings him back Superman and Doomsday have also trashed Darkseid.

Nihilist
Because he knew he couldn't they couldn't defeat him. Galactus had to take away his power cosmic for them to beat him. Still doesnt really count as him defeating surfer though.And they was about to lock horns irrc.

Naija boy
Team

manx422
Superman and Doomsday have also trashed Darkseid.
all that stuff is retconned

Doom and Gloom
The team wins because it is the team. Teams always win over individual opponents. The team is also DC, which usually beats Marvel.

Seriously though, no one on this team can do serious harm to WOL Morg. Morg rapes them.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
The team wins because it is the team. Teams always win over individual opponents. The team is also DC, which usually beats Marvel.

Seriously though, no one on this team can do serious harm to WOL Morg. Morg rapes them. morg was floored by nova with one blast.

Doom and Gloom
morg was floored by nova with one blast.

Floored? Not exactly, she merely knocked him off Terrax...for a second. And Nova at cosmic level certainly isn't weaker than anyone on this team.

Nihilist
Floored? Not exactly, she merely knocked him off Terrax...for a second. And Nova at cosmic level certainly isn't weaker than anyone on this team. she's not on the lvl of Supes or Orion.

AlmightyKfish
morg was floored by nova with one blast.

Then he got back up and killed her with one blast =/

Nihilist
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Then he got back up and killed her with one blast =/ point is, if nova can effect him with one blast, superman/orion and co can effect him aswell.

Doom and Gloom
point is, if nova can effect him with one blast, superman/orion and co can effect him aswell.

Doesn't mean they can beat him

Doom and Gloom
she's not on the lvl of Supes or Orion.

She was able to tangle with Immortal Herc. She could give either of these guys a good fight.

carver9
She was able to tangle with Immortal Herc. She could give either of these guys a good fight.

I agree and could possibly pull some wins

Nihilist
Doesn't mean they can beat him morg only beat terrax air walker,firelord,nova.

Terrax and Air walker are no marks compared to the likes of Supes,Orion,Wonderwoman ,Black adam and none of them would be dispatched as easily as terrax/airwalker.

Doom and Gloom
morg only beat terrax air walker,firelord,nova.

Terrax and Air walker are no marks compared to the likes of Supes,Orion,Wonderwoman ,Black adam and none of them would be dispatched as easily as terrax/airwalker.

Terrax is a jobber but in reality should be able to beat any of these guys.

The Surfer, who is more powerful than any of these DC tiers, lost to Morg in a previous issue and conceded all of the heralds would lose the battle if Galactus didn't intervene.
The team might get a few shots in but in the end Morg will win.

Warlord
Air Walker and Nova are certainly weak links in the fight with morg but they are no less than wonderwoman.
In this fight I believe the true threat would be Orion and Adam (both more powerful than Supes).
The team would win 6/10 in my pinion but WW gets killed and Supes severely damaged

Nihilist

The Surfer, who is more powerful than any of these DC tiers, lost to Morg in a previous issue and conceded all of the heralds would lose the battle if Galactus didn't intervene.
The team might get a few shots in but in the end Morg will win. should doesnt cut it im affraid when all this team have feats the put them above everyone bar surfer, like i said before statements dont mean much(sentry=galactus anyone)

Makky

Where do you get SS is more powerful then any of these DC tiers, the guy can't even beat Thanos let alone oneshot someone like Drax. Morg is certainly above anyone here...but all together they are to much. Team for the majority.

Naija boy

Even though surfer is indeed more powerful than anyone in the DC team, he didnt actually fight Morg together with the other heralds. If he had it would have been different.

carver9
Originally posted by Makky
Where do you get SS is more powerful then any of these DC tiers, the guy can't even beat Thanos let alone oneshot someone like Drax. Morg is certainly above anyone here...but all together they are to much. Team for the majority.

LOL, so who is above surfer on the dc team because I could see surfer pulling a high majority against any of them. Makky why do you even debate when you know nothing of the characters.

Makky
Originally posted by carver9
LOL, so who is above surfer on the dc team because I could see surfer pulling a high majority against any of them. Makky why do you even debate when you know nothing of the characters.

No one is above anyone, SS/supes/BA/Orion are all peers with each other. To suggest anything else would completly demean any of the characters, the only one who is a cut below the rest would be Diana.

FearOfBlood
Morg wins pretty easy.

quanchi112
Still doesnt really count as him defeating surfer though.And they was about to lock horns irrc. He beat Surfer's ass earlier in the arc.

quanchi112
all that stuff is retconned I haven't seen any proof of it.Originally posted by Nihilist
morg was floored by nova with one blast. She really had no effect on him. He was still mauling the team. There was nothing they could do about it.Originally posted by Makky
Where do you get SS is more powerful then any of these DC tiers, the guy can't even beat Thanos let alone oneshot someone like Drax. Morg is certainly above anyone here...but all together they are to much. Team for the majority. Surfer is more powerful than any of these characters. They guy easily wrecks planets on panel. None of these dc guys would have a chance against Thanos either.

Makky
I haven't seen any proof of it. She really had no effect on him. He was still mauling the team. There was nothing they could do about it. Surfer is more powerful than any of these characters. They guy easily wrecks planets on panel. None of these dc guys would have a chance against Thanos either.

Thanos hasn't wrecked a single planet either,neither have guys like thor,onslaught and even LT lol. Besides for all of SS's"oh blackhole'causing blast he couldn't even oneshot drax or champion while supes HV blast oneshotted Despero. Hell he couldn't even budge Thanos with a direct FP blast yet Thor has been able to knock him around with a simple swing of hammer.....Supes,orion and BA would wreck Thanos by the way.

Doom and Gloom
Supes,orion and BA would wreck Thanos by the way.

laughing

I think I'll follow the Mods advice and put you on ignore.

Cthon
laughing

I think I'll follow the Mods advice and put you on ignore.

Wussy Biatch.

D_Dude1210
Supes,orion and BA would wreck Thanos by the way.

What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.