reptillian race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majoraj
is all this just a load of crap

and are those who think lizards are shapeshifers liars

look at these vids and see wether or not they are special effects thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zxib4dKJw&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=v-ks_BNMhHM

majoraj
youtube.com/watch?v=8MfVDSiCwrk

Bicnarok
Most probably video artifacts due to the satellite connection loosing data.

As for the hissing, probably starting to say "shit" and stopped at shh, oops better not say that Ill keep making the noise till I think of something.

Mind you it could be something else, as its odd that they go out of the camera, or the camera goes away when these weird effect starts.

majoraj
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Most probably video artifacts due to the satellite connection loosing data.

As for the hissing, probably starting to say "shit" and stopped at shh, oops better not say that Ill keep making the noise till I think of something.

Mind you it could be something else, as its odd that they go out of the camera, or the camera goes away when these weird effect starts.

youve got a point - as for moving away from the camera ... who knows big grin

punkkaveman
This is one of the most retarded conspiracies ever in human history

tsscls
No, the reps are in charge of this board. They're about to shut down the Comics vs. thread because we're on to them. Watch out, I'm about to get banned for telling you this!

Bicnarok

tsscls

LDHZenkai
I've looked like that before....when i was on shrooms. but yea it's video artifact.

Bicnarok

ChakraStrings
I've got one word to describe the legitmacy of Reptillians: Bollocks.

Deano
in your opinion

have you ever properly researched the phenomenon?

Bat Dude
There is no "reptilian race"... I believe in a large range of conspiracies, but this one I just don't buy...

It's the Vatican, not some "reptilian race" that's causing the problems in the world...

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by majoraj
is all this just a load of crap

and are those who think lizards are shapeshifers liars

look at these vids and see wether or not they are special effects thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zxib4dKJw&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=v-ks_BNMhHM

Another thing, WHY ARE ALL THE "REPTILIANS" FOX NEWS REPORTERS?

lmfao. the entire framework of this bollocks fell apart right there - it's obviously msnbc trying to get people to stop watching fox news.

BBC All the Way!

Kinkin
LOL

I have a good laugh at the believers in this, you just made my day brighter, thanks.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Another thing, WHY ARE ALL THE "REPTILIANS" FOX NEWS REPORTERS?

lmfao. the entire framework of this bollocks fell apart right there - it's obviously msnbc trying to get people to stop watching fox news.

BBC All the Way!

maybe Fox news has a reptilian employment policy, if so is it racist?

KharmaDog
This is a bit of a let down. Judging by the title of the thread I was hoping to see a youtube video of a footrace between an iguana & a gila monster (or something of the like).

Originally posted by Deano
in your opinion

have you ever properly researched the phenomenon?

I could say the same to you. Have you researched phenomenon? I would have to say no, mostly because it is not a phenomenon that can be researched, but rather a bunch of stories circulated by people with a tenuous grasp on reality.

Jack Daniels
usa = equal opportunity employment

jaden101
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
usa = equal opportunity employment

Unless you're an ethnic minority reptile.

majoraj
Happy easter everyone, big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bat Dude
There is no "reptilian race"... I believe in a large range of conspiracies, but this one I just don't buy...

It's the Vatican, not some "reptilian race" that's causing the problems in the world...

well said.

edisonik
The Reptoids are very real, they have large underground cities right under your feet. Missing persons reports?, what happened to these people?, Lunch for the Dracono , very likely , will the Government say anything ?, no way because that constitutes a threat to national security.

How would you feel if the Government came out and told all of you that there are man eating Reptiles living underneath you, would it make you feel any better?. Probably not so the best way to go about business as usual is to keep it secret.

David Icke is correct about the Reptilians, and billions are in the dark and don't even know. Why don't we see one , that because they are nocternal and come out at night to feed. Their favourite food is Human Flesh.

Can see you why the Governments can't say anything about this, they can't statle the cattle. Chaos would ensue and people won't work anymore and there would be a Titanic which hunt the size this world has never seen.

SO THE REPTILLIANS ARE REAL, if you don't believe just start digging and then prepare for battle.

Remember the Urban Legend of Alligators in the sewers, well these idea's are not idea's but reality.

If you want to do some research Look on Youtube of Phil Schnieders video's , he will tell you everything, but I must warn you it is very provocative.

This Man was asassinated by secret Agents because he talked too much. I am eternally greatful for this man because he is saving lives. Please be aware of the Alien Threat.

edisonik
Reptilian Beings are real and I wish I could prove it to you, but they are too hideous to be seen so they work with their human middlemen to get their agendas done.
They can't just come to the surface and pretend everything is O.K. , every human being would freak and they would wind up in someones home as a fancy rug or something like that.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by edisonik
Reptilian Beings are real and I wish I could prove it to you, but they are too hideous to be seen so they work with their human middlemen to get their agendas done.

How convenient.

Shaggs
Reptilian race living underground? I knew I heard that story line before. It was Gears of War. -.-

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How convenient.

According to David Icke the are shape shifters, so why are they "too Hideous" to be seen if they can shape shift?

Why are they hiding underground if they are sooo advanced and all that.

Ok there are massive holes in the earth, lots of caves etc. And it probably is possible that something lives under us, given.

Robtard
Edisonik sounds like a sock-parody of Deano, could also be Deano just having a laugh and going even more overboard than usual.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bicnarok
According to David Icke the are shape shifters, so why are they "too Hideous" to be seen if they can shape shift?

Why are they hiding underground if they are sooo advanced and all that.

Ok there are massive holes in the earth, lots of caves etc. And it probably is possible that something lives under us, given.

I have one of Icke's books. Apparently the pureblood live in another dimension and usually operate buy jabbing their hands into people's thighs to mind control them (he says if you take LSD you can see this). The shapeshifters are their children that have mixed with white people.

As for the Earth it doesn't have holes, it's completely hollow and there's a massive airline pilot conspiracy to cover up the gaping ten mile wide pit at each pole.

Robtard
1) How does Icke know about the extra-dimensional beings?

2) How does Icke know intimate details of their abilities and going abouts?

3) Why do they only ****/mate with white people?

3) Why do volcanoes erupt then?

4) How in the **** does Icke sell books, seriously?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Robtard
1) How does Icke know about the extra-dimensional beings?

LSD, it's the most reliable way to inform yourself about actual reality.

2) How does Icke know intimate details of their abilities and going abouts?

The same way most conspiracy theorists do, he takes every story he's told (including virgin hunting by Bush and Clinton) at face value.

3) Why do they only ****/mate with white people?

Because unlike black people whites are from the planet "Lucifer" which we now call Mars.

3) Why do volcanoes erupt then?

That's a stupid question. Do you want to be one of the sheep?

4) How in the **** does Icke sell books, seriously?

srug

Shaggs
That's a stupid question. Do you want to be one of the sheep
Seems like someone couldn't stand being proven wrong, so they just wrote the question off as stupid.

Spidervlad
I've been outside at night and haven't seen anything close to reptilian looking people. Have also never seen anyone being eaten by them.

May I ask why reptilian? Why not civilized guerilla men that live undergroud? Or civilized bacteria thats too small for us to see but are planning to kill us all?

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Spidervlad
I've been outside at night and haven't seen anything close to reptilian looking people. Have also never seen anyone being eaten by them.

May I ask why reptilian? Why not civilized guerilla men that live undergroud? Or civilized bacteria thats too small for us to see but are planning to kill us all?

Because it's a big lie...

I'm a conspiracy theorist, but this "reptilian race" nonsense needs to end...

KharmaDog
Edisonik sounds like a sock-parody of Deano, could also be Deano just having a laugh and going even more overboard than usual.

I was thinking the same thing... it has to be an act because nobody who's that insane would actually type that kinda crap in a Movie Forum.

Of course, it could be an "off the charts" insane dude, those guys make their own rules. mad

MrM.A.D.
LSD, it's the most reliable way to inform yourself about actual reality.

The same way most conspiracy theorists do, he takes every story he's told (including virgin hunting by Bush and Clinton) at face value.

Because unlike black people whites are from the planet "Lucifer" which we now call Mars.

That's a stupid question. Do you want to be one of the sheep?

srug

1. how is lsd the only way to inform yourself of true reality? are you saying that we cannot comprehend what is going on with how we view things in a sober mind set?

2. explain to me if you can your conclusion towards whites being from mars, and why do you call it planet Lucifer?

thank you,

MrM.A.D.
Originally posted by Spidervlad

1. reptilians, are said to have evolved for billions of years from the dinosaur age, they had billions of years to evolve. with animals we know of today they just simply have not been around as long as the reptiles, they evolved into saurians, they developed intelligence during the ice age, and had an entire civilization where antartica is today it's said that that was the garden of eden. and they soon learned the secrets of hyper travel and went off to the stars where they and the nordics to this are still at war with them. but it's said they originated here. look up alex colier and credo mutwa for their insights. it's interesting stuff,

2. you wouldn't be able to see them even if you wanted to, it's also said they had like these weird mind abilities that enables them to mask themselves from you, they could be standing right in front of you and you wouldn't even know it. and also they are an advanced race they use their abilities to alter what we see, so they may look like a human to you but they could very well be saurian...

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Bat Dude

I dunno. There're some pretty cold-blooded mofo's that make me think a reptilian race exists.

And corporate greed is what's causing most of the worlds problems.

Morgromir
The fact that its from youtube doesnt make a good impression but still they move the camera away every time it does something weird its a whole lotta BS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.