Depowered Tyrant vs DC tiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
Tyrant vs

Superman
Orion
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern (Hal)

Makky
Team after a good fight.

Naija boy
Tyrant no problems.

nicamarvin

Makky
The versatility alone and combined strength would seem to much IMO, Tyrant is beastly but he will ne to be at full power to pull this off.

nicamarvin
full powered??yo know he was close to galactus when full powere right??

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Makky
The versatility alone and combined strength would seem to much IMO, Tyrant is beastly but he will ne to be at full power to pull this off.

Full powered Tyrant would not even notice these fleas.

Makky
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Full powered Tyrant would not even notice these fleas.

He did for ganymade who is a flee to everyone here.

Mindset
He did for ganymade who is a flee to everyone here. He wasn't even at full power then.

quanchi112
The versatility alone and combined strength would seem to much IMO, Tyrant is beastly but he will ne to be at full power to pull this off. Tyrant took down a more impressive team than this before.

guy222
DP Tyrant

Makky
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant took down a more impressive team than this before.

SS/Glads and BRB where the only real standouts, I don't consider ganymade as a serious contender and pretty much everyone here is a legtimate peak herald.

xJLxKing
Team should win 5.5/10

Warlord
Tyrant at least 6/10

Doom and Gloom
Hmmm, I don't see the team even pulling 1/10. If Surfer, Glads, Beta Ray Bill, and Ganyemade couldn't hurt him then what can these guys do?

quanchi112
SS/Glads and BRB where the only real standouts, I don't consider ganymade as a serious contender and pretty much everyone here is a legtimate peak herald. Morg and Terrax mean nothing? WTF.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team should win 5.5/10 How do they put him down?

xJLxKing
How do they put him down?
Although he took a team just as strong before, I believe they win through teamwork. Of course if they fight at full capacity

kgkg

TricksterPriest
The team Tyrant fought was flat-out weaker. Terrax? Ganymede? Jack of hearts?

And let's not forget Morg getting chronic backstabbing disorder in the middle of the fight. They never had good teamwork. They just kept trying one by one. This is a stronger team with what I'd call JLA level team-work. Therfore, it's much more open ended as to who wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant wins with ease.

He took on Glads, JoH, SS, BRB, Morg, Terrax and Gay with no problem what so ever. By no problem I mean one shotted pretty much all of them. I mean look at what he did to Glads... which clearly demonstrates a lot of power because Glads had good durability. The fact is if he struggled I could see the team having a chance but he didn't. He also took on an Amped Thanos and made him flee and then took on Galactus and was winning that battle as well. The fact is DP Tyrant is just too far above this team for them to have a chance.

skyfather
Tyrant ploughs through this week team with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Although he took a team just as strong before, I believe they win through teamwork. Of course if they fight at full capacity The team was more powerful imo and he did it with little effort. This team has no chance.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The team Tyrant fought was flat-out weaker. Terrax? Ganymede? Jack of hearts?

And let's not forget Morg getting chronic backstabbing disorder in the middle of the fight. They never had good teamwork. They just kept trying one by one. This is a stronger team with what I'd call JLA level team-work. Therfore, it's much more open ended as to who wins. Terrax has easily destroyed a planet on panel. That's some serious firepower and in marvel he isn't even a badass. Featwise this team is a lot more powerful than this dc team.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tyrant.

xJLxKing
The team was more powerful imo and he did it with little effort. This team has no chance.
Your opinion =/=Fact

All I am saying is that they have much better team work. The team that attack Tyrant weren't coordinated at all.

Lord Feron
Gonna have to pick a better DC team...

quanchi112
Your opinion =/=Fact

All I am saying is that they have much better team work. The team that attack Tyrant weren't coordinated at all. Featwise they are more powerful. That is the point. Terrax is more powerful than Superman by feats.

Teamwork didn't matter they weren't anywhere near as powerful as Tyrant.

Warlord
The teamwork would be a factor if the Marvel team did some good in terms of power so the teamwork would add to that.
The marvel team was not far below in terms of power and Tyrant did even feel them. DC would do better due to teamwork but they won't get a majority IMO

TricksterPriest
Terrax is more powerful than Superman by feats.

ARE YOU HIGH?! whatdur That's the worst load of BS I've ever heard from you. Superman can easily one-shot Terrax.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
ARE YOU HIGH?! whatdur That's the worst load of BS I've ever heard from you. Superman can easily one-shot Terrax. Who has he oneshotted? Featwise terrax has done something Superman has never done. Marvel characters featwise are more powerful. Glads is also featwise more powerful than Superman.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
ARE YOU HIGH?! whatdur That's the worst load of BS I've ever heard from you. Superman can easily one-shot Terrax.

Easily one-shot Terrax?

Don't try to counter Quanchi's ludicrous claims with even crazier ones. Superman is far stronger, but there's no way in hell he's one-shotting Terrax.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Easily one-shot Terrax?

Don't try to counter Quanchi's ludicrous claims with even crazier ones. Superman is far stronger, but there's no way in hell he's one-shotting Terrax. How are my claims ludicrous? I said featwise the marvel characters Tyrant took down are more powerful than the dc ones. That is true.

xJLxKing
Featwise they are more powerful. That is the point. Terrax is more powerful than Superman by feats.

Teamwork didn't matter they weren't anywhere near as powerful as Tyrant.
Superman is stronger then Terrax.

Team work does matter.

quanchi112
Superman is stronger then Terrax.

Team work does matter. Yes he is. Terrax is more powerful.

This team can't beat Tyrant. He easily crushes them one by one.

xJLxKing
Yes he is. Terrax is more powerful.

This team can't beat Tyrant. He easily crushes them one by one.
One by one? sure!!! As a team, I doubt it.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Easily one-shot Terrax?

Don't try to counter Quanchi's ludicrous claims with even crazier ones. Superman is far stronger, but there's no way in hell he's one-shotting Terrax. It would hardly be the first time Terrax has been punked. stick out tongue 3-5 shot then. Better? stick out tongue

Who has he oneshotted? Featwise terrax has done something Superman has never done. Marvel characters featwise are more powerful. Glads is also featwise more powerful than Superman.

Just...........shut up. facepalm

quanchi112
One by one? sure!!! As a team, I doubt it. It only takes a blast or two. They don't have anywhere near the firepower to even injure him.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It would hardly be the first time Terrax has been punked. stick out tongue 3-5 shot then. Better? stick out tongue

Just...........shut up. facepalm At least you take back your ridiculous claim.

Now, the planet shattering feat is easily above anything featwise for Superman at his standard levels until further notice.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Tyrant.
Once again, my man knows his stuff. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.