Metallo vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
Metallo or Iron man both at full power who wins this?

Wei Phoenix
What can Metallo do? I always thought he was just robot with Kryptonite in his chest.

demonslayer03
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What can Metallo do? I always thought he was just robot with Kryptonite in his chest. matter absorption metamorphosis superhuman strenght and energy projection

carver9
Iron man 8/10

TricksterPriest
Depends on the Metallo. If it's the one who controls all metal and technology around him, Tony's screwed.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Depends on the Metallo. If it's the one who controls all metal and technology around him, Tony's screwed.

I see, I'm glad I didn't just give it to IM just because I didn't know about Metallo.

Quick question, couldn't Extremis IM do the same thing?

Philosophía
Metallo stomps.

TricksterPriest
Nope. I didn't say technology. I said ALL METAL. Think of that Metallo as being a lesser Hank Henshaw.

Wei Phoenix
Well I guess Metallo does win if this is the version you and the OP are speaking of.

cloud102
Metallo.

Harbinger

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Depends on the Metallo. If it's the one who controls all metal and technology around him, Tony's screwed. Latest version of Metallo doesn't have that power does he?

I only remember him with super strength and diff kryptonite radiation.

Tom Joad
i don't think the current metallo can manipulate metal like he could when neron granted the ability....Unless specified, we should assume that it's the current version of the character...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.