Ganondorf vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Terry asked for it, sort of.

This'll be a by the rules thread, games only.

Imho, this is spite, tbh. So the mods can lock it anytime they like, I just wanted to clear this up for someone.

ScreamPaste
Since no one else wants to start the discussion, Ganon wins one hundred out of ten times because he can seal Sephiroth between dimensions, possess him, or utterly destroy him and every Jenova cell in his body with a punch. /Thread.

King-Fingolfin
Nah.

Ganon lacks the willpower to possess Sephiroth.

Though yeah, Ganon Falcon Punches Sephiroth FTW

Voyeur
I admit. Ganondorf really is that powerful. Only divine or holy smite can even WEAKEN, not defeat, not kill, weaken him. He's never been defeated or killed, only sealed away. Short of 2 games PIS.

Ganondorf can move at speeds of 100,000 times the speed of light, via quantum teleportation by using the Twilight Dimension. There is no beginning or ending lag. Because he doesn't need to dematerialize, he can simply stay in his whole form. He also shows he can create multiple rifts at any given time, and create illusions and fake outs of himself for mind games until he chooses to come out of any of them.

Ganon, can also become invisible and then keep up that act of teleportation.

Like Scream said, he has the power to mind control and puppet people, even those with strong innate psychokinetic abilities such as Zelda. He even can become PURE 100% ENERGY, and then manifest himself back into a physical anatomical being. He also has a profound power of necromancy.

No lie, he honestly can just seal people away into another dimension. In A Link to the Past.

Even if we took away the factor of the Master Sword and Light Arrows or Silver Arrows, those items only help weaken Ganondorf, they never defeat him. What hopes does Sephiroth have then? He's an evil wicked person, fighting the King of Evil. Ganondorf is what Sephiroth dreams to become.

This is spite since Ganondorf is immortal because of his Will, but unlike Sephiroth who needs to float back into a life stream and wait 4 years, Ganondorf is just like, *pure energy* *back*. The Triforce of Power only enhances his already powerful self and will to survive and preserve himself, and the nation of the Gerudo race. He's faster, he's stronger, and he's basically a God.

Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Nah.

Ganon lacks the willpower to possess Sephiroth.

Though yeah, Ganon Falcon Punches Sephiroth FTW
Umm, he lacks will power? This is a guy who has been slashed in the face 3 times and then lunged into his skull from the very sword, which purpose is to exist to slay what he is. He tanked it and still was alive and moving, very pissed off in fact. This is a person who Tanked the unleashed power that even the 3 Goddesses thought were to powerful to stay in existence in Hyrule, Fused Shadow.

He started as the only male born every 100 years to his race, and fought in battles in Hyrule all across the land as a general, till he gained the trust to be an advisor at the side of the King. And then after studying and searching for his knowledge of the Triforce, his will carried him to finally get that. And then, 7 years of searching, never giving up, he looked for the other 2 pieces.

Will? That is what Ganondorf Dragmire is made of.

King-Fingolfin
Sephiroth beat Death itself, and actually is taking over the very "soul" of the planet. He held back a force that is supposed to be able to destroy all that is evil with his mind.

Voyeur
Sephiroth beat Death itself, and actually is taking over the very "soul" of the planet. He held back a force that is supposed to be able to destroy all that is evil with his mind. Why is death italicized? Ganondorf did the same thing, and in fact never even died. He has only been sealed away into dimensions that are suppose to be unbreakable from but, oh shi-. He broke out of it. Because his will to rule and kick ass, is to strong. Ganondorf took on everything, ever throne at him that is suppose to defeat him, weaken him, and EVEN KILL HIM, but he just tanks that shit, he didn't hold it back, he TOOK IT DEAD ON and just laughed it off.

If that force hit Sephiroth, I doubt he'd still be alive or what he is.

If a force that is suppose to eradicate Ganondorf's evil hit him (which it has on multiple occasions) he is still Ganondorf, he's still alive and strong and not backing down.

That just proves, he doesn't need to hold back his bane, he can actually tank it.

Sephiroths will made him not become a 'memory.' Ganondorf's will ensured he wouldn't even become broken down back into cells or any thing. He's never been defeated unlike Sephiroth has. Will to stay alive and come back is one thing, Will to never be defeated, still be alive, and then come back from a dimension that is suppose to not be escapable, is another.

ScreamPaste
Ganon did that, and more, even without his piece of the triforce he withstood the master sword in his forehead.

Edit; Voyeur sniped me.

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by Voyeur
Why is death italicized? Ganondorf did the same thing, and in fact never even died. He has only been sealed away into dimensions that are suppose to be unbreakable from but, oh shi-. He broke out of it. Because his will to rule and kick ass, is to strong. Ganondorf took on everything, ever throne at him that is suppose to defeat him, weaken him, and EVEN KILL HIM, but he just tanks that shit, he didn't hold it back, he TOOK IT DEAD ON and just laughed it off.

If that force hit Sephiroth, I doubt he'd still be alive or what he is.

If a force that is suppose to eradicate Ganondorf's evil hit him (which it has on multiple occasions) he is still Ganondorf, he's still alive and strong and not backing down.

That just proves, he doesn't need to hold back his bane, he can actually tank it.

That isn't will, that's endurance =/ .

The Master Sword isn't really the same as Holy. I doubt if you hit Meteor with the MS, it would disentegrate into nothing.

Regardless, imo Sephiroth's willpower is above Ganondorf's, but really, it doesn't matter in the fight. Ganondorf beats Sephiroth 10/10.

Voyeur
That isn't will, that's endurance =/ .

The Master Sword isn't really the same as Holy. I doubt if you hit Meteor with the MS, it would disentegrate into nothing.

Regardless, imo Sephiroth's willpower is above Ganondorf's, but really, it doesn't matter in the fight. Ganondorf beats Sephiroth 10/10. well, I don't really think it is just endurance. Because I stated he started off as a child with this will to become King. That shows, it is his will. And even the goddesses endowed Ganondorf with the Triforce of power, knowing he'd represent that aspect the best. 'Good' or 'Evil'.

And the Master Sword actually, never rusted, never decayed, broke or anything, even after eons of centuries, as it is in TP. It still as sharp and powerful as it ever was.
"More than mere steel, the Master Sword holds the power to repel those aligned with evil and to banish Twilight. The magic of the Master Sword seems to prevent it from ever being physically damaged. It weathered centuries in the elements as the Temple of Time fell into ruin and eventually collapsed, leaving only the Master Sword and the Pedestal of Time, both seemingly protected from the tear of time, to remain in the Sacred Grove"
I don't think meteor or anything else would destroy it. Especially since meteor is brought down with Sephiroths TK, via Jenova empowered, which is evil, there for, MS would actually repel it or at least tear what ever part hits it as it clashes, till momentum makes it just fall down into pieces.

but yeah, Ganondorf wins. Hands down.

ScreamPaste
I think he meant he doubted meteot would decay into nothing if you hit it with the MS, and if meteor is evil, it would be deflected. But I don't think space rocks can have an alignment.

Voyeur
lul "but the moonz can be kursed and it magically poofs into rainbowz when made good." right?

hehe

Peach
Why would you purposely make a thread that's spite?

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.