Classic Onslaught vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Magneto/Xavier Onslaught vs Superboy Prime without any power-ups.

Who wins?

shokosugi
SMP

horrorwolf
If Onslaught pulls SMP into the Astral Plane, its over.

Otherwise Onslaught in any physical form confronting Prime loses.

Wild Shadow
onslaught ftw via mind rape astral plane battle sbp can destroy onslaught shell put he cant beat him.

Makky
SMB easily.

Nestical
Originally posted by Makky
SMB easily.

youre why the vs forum is closing.onslaught kills

Slaanesh
SMP stomp..

Warlord
I remember Hulk and Thor beating his physical form and then Onslaught was still standing. There is no way to beat Onslaught in physical fight and SMP has only brawl to offer

basilisk
The way SBP was written he would probably just do a Hulk and smash Onslaught's shell open with one punch, then inhale the energy and turn it into another Guardian style amp, while saying something like "Ha! Mutant psionic energy always tickles ha haa!".

occultdestroyer
As I see it, SBP will rip through Onslaught's armor and freeze breath the hell out of Onslaught's astral form, or just punch right through it.
If SBP can punch through dimensions and timelines, I don't see why punching Onslaught's energy form not a viable option.

Warlord
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
As I see it, SBP will rip through Onslaught's armor and freeze breath the hell out of Onslaught's astral form, or just punch right through it.
If SBP can punch through dimensions and timelines, I don't see why punching Onslaught's energy form not a viable option.

freeze the astral form?????
And how are dimensions and psionic energy connected.
Plus he has never faced anyone with onslaught's telepaty level. Onslaught could mind blast him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.