Joe Biden's Daughter snorting Coke....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
Should it be reported?

Symmetric Chaos
I guess that depends on your views on drug laws.

But VPs and family don't get special protection from their screw ups appearing in the news.

Wild Shadow
i never understood how the politicians family problems or religious views some how matter or effect policies as far as i know it doesnt.

i say no it shouldnt matter and we as a ppl need to get past this shock value type of reporting when it has nothing to do with the person they are trying to disgredit.

tsscls
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i never understood how the politicians family problems or religious views some how matter or effect policies as far as i know it doesnt.

i say no it shouldnt matter and we as a ppl need to get past this shock value type of reporting when it has nothing to do with the person they are trying to disgredit.
I'd agree with you. What's this have to do with Biden's ability to be VP?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

Completely agree. And so what if she's snorting coke? She's 27 and makes her own decisions. Now if she gets in legal trouble for it and he uses his influence to get her out of it then I'd have a problem, but otherwise it's not important to his political career in my opinion.

KidRock
Is Joe Biden a Republican?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by KidRock

He's old, wealthy and white.

tsscls
Well, that's a good question. I thought yes, but now that I looked him up on the wikipedia, I see he's a democrat and I'd like to change my position. Although I think his daughter's hot. Screw you, the Wikipedia!!!!

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He's old, wealthy and white.
Uhm he grew up poor, married a rich lady and is most def. not republican. He actually cares about individual rights of people and doesn't base his political career on outdated judeo-christian bigoted beliefs (for one he's all for gay couples having the same rights as married heterosexual couples).

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Uhm he grew up poor, married a rich lady

Growing up poor doesn't make you not rich . . .

Bardock42
Growing up poor doesn't make you not rich . . . Statistically it seems to help.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
Statistically it seems to help.

Statistically all rich people are rich people even if they used to be poor people.

Wild Shadow
lately a lot of rich ppl are becoming poor ppl thx in part to the economy and madoff.

BruceSkywalker
she isn't the first and will not be the last

Bardock42
Statistically all rich people are rich people even if they used to be poor people. Yeah, but statistically more poor people used to be poor people, like I said.

Wild Shadow
why does it matter if a rich person was once poor?

if it was me the minute i hit the upper class bracket i be the first one asking for tax breaks for the wealthy.

Robtard

Don't pull the "only if they're a Republican" crap, Cowboy. Your boy George basically got a free pass while his little darling daughters were off being good little teen-drunks, just as George Senior got a freebie when he was VP and Pres and his sons were ****ing off.

lil bitchiness
I don't like Biden. It's one of the biggest things that bother me about Obama's Administration. Him and his arrogant shit of a son.
Daughter can't be any better either.

Palin's daughter may be trashy and having unprotected teen sex, but Bitden's daughter snorts coke.
Take that Palin!

LDHZenkai
Growing up poor doesn't make you not rich . . .
Usually it does. But you were making it out as if his being old white and rich made him a republican. He made himself rich by marrying a rich chick and becoming a lawyer. He was democratic well before he was rich.

chithappens
link?

tablecorner
Yeah so I know who to party with!

But really probably shouldn't

inimalist
He actually cares about individual rights of people

certainly not if those people happen to live in the Gaza strip

and doesn't base his political career on outdated judeo-christian bigoted beliefs

with the obvious exception of his policies toward the Jewish state of Israel

Symmetric Chaos
Usually it does. But you were making it out as if his being old white and rich made him a republican. He made himself rich by marrying a rich chick and becoming a lawyer. He was democratic well before he was rich.

*facepalm*

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by inimalist
certainly not if those people happen to live in the Gaza strip

with the obvious exception of his policies toward the Jewish state of Israel
You do realize that the Gaza strip got attacked because Israel had been bombed every single day at the exact same time for several years? And that the Hamas government there consistently violates human rights? Oh wait...maybe amnesty international has been lying this entire time.... and why should the U.S. step in and clean up a mess that's on the other side of the world and has nothing to do with them? They called for a ceasefire and helped broker a truce between israel and the hamas...what else should they have done? The amount of people who constantly bash the U.S. on this forum is amazing. And they do it without any actual evidence, just basing it on their opinion that the U.S. sucks no matter what is actually occurring.

inimalist
You do realize that the Gaza strip got attacked because Israel had been bombed every single day at the exact same time for several years? And that the Hamas government there consistently violates human rights? Oh wait...maybe amnesty international has been lying this entire time.... and why should the U.S. step in and clean up a mess that's on the other side of the world and has nothing to do with them? They called for a ceasefire and helped broker a truce between israel and the hamas...what else should they have done?

so your argument is that there are no human rights violations being performed by the Israeli military?

The amount of people who constantly bash the U.S. on this forum is amazing.

indeed. the emperor has no clothes, so to speak

LDHZenkai
so your argument is that there are no human rights violations being performed by the Israeli military?

indeed. the emperor has no clothes, so to speak
Uhm no one in my argument did i say israeli wasn't violating human rights. I pointed out that pretty much the rest of the world tried to get them to stop. I was just pointing out the reason they did it since you seem completely oblivious as to what caused the conflict. Again someone else posting around here about something and making biased claims based on their opinion and not facts. Please don't try and twist my words to something they're not. I am vehemently against human rights violations by everyone (the U.S. included). When Hamas came into power in Gaza they shut down all newspapers and locked up, tortures, and executed people. They then allowed terrorist to transport explosives and whatnot through their territory. That's why Egypt and everyone else cut off diplomatic relations with them. I'm not saying one side is wrong or right just posting the facts about both sides that most of you seem to either disregard or not know.

Bicnarok
All rich folk snort coke, not really a suprise that ones gets caught now and again

botankus
Originally posted by tsscls
What's this have to do with Biden's ability to be VP?

I'll just go on a limb here and assume you said the same thing when Palin's daughter was knocked up last summer.

inimalist
Uhm no one in my argument did i say israeli wasn't violating human rights. I pointed out that pretty much the rest of the world tried to get them to stop. I was just pointing out the reason they did it since you seem completely oblivious as to what caused the conflict. Again someone else posting around here about something and making biased claims based on their opinion and not facts. Please don't try and twist my words to something they're not. I am vehemently against human rights violations by everyone (the U.S. included). When Hamas came into power in Gaza they shut down all newspapers and locked up, tortures, and executed people. They then allowed terrorist to transport explosives and whatnot through their territory. That's why Egypt and everyone else cut off diplomatic relations with them.

ok, so, again

Biden has claimed things like he is "Israel's best friend"

during the Jan 2009 incursion into Gaza, neither he nor Obama said anything against the actions of the Israeli military, neither have talked about the blockades of food and foreign aide, neither recognize the right of a democratically elected government to govern, neither have spoken out against the wall around Gaza, a barrier supported by ONLY the US and Israel, which the UN has condemned.

My point: Biden doesn't care about the individual rights of people living in the Gaza strip.

Your Point: boo hamas

see how these don't follow. don't over-interpret what I am saying

I'm not saying one side is wrong or right just posting the facts about both sides that most of you seem to either disregard or not know.

this is unnecessary, I don't see why you need personal vitriol included in your post. As if you believe informed people couldn't differ in opinion.

Robtard
Originally posted by botankus
I'll just go on a limb here and assume you said the same thing when Palin's daughter was knocked up last summer.

The issue with Palin (and it wasn't all that much of an issue) was her stance on abstinence education, when it obviously failed in her own household.

botankus
Originally posted by Robtard
The issue with Palin (and it wasn't all that much of an issue) was her stance on abstinence education, when it obviously failed in her own household.
So that would mean that Biden either preaches for the use of coke or has never addressed the issue in his lifetime.

Robtard
So that would mean that Biden either preaches for the use of coke or has never addressed the issue in his lifetime.

I can't speak on his stance on drug use. His daughter is also 27 years old; old enough to make her own decisions, even if her father disagrees with them.

Kris Blaze

botankus

lord xyz
B-b-b-b-biden?

Not, Benne, Bond, Brownback, Burns, Brewer, Barbour, Bonner, Bachus, Boozman, Bilbray, Brown-Waite, Bilirakis, Balart, Broun, Biggert, Buyer, Burton, Boustany, Barlett, Bachmann, Blunt, Blackburn, Barton, Brady, Burgess or Bishop?

You sure?

BackFire
Boooourns. Booooourns.

occultdestroyer
Who the hell snorts Coca-Cola?!

inimalist
"here come ol' flattop..."

leonheartmm
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Who the hell snorts Coca-Cola?!

no, it was dried semen actually smokin'

tsscls
Yeah, i actually like Sarah Palin. I base this opinion on how she's running Alaska. I like Alaska and have visited there. She's a pretty good Gov.!

LDHZenkai
ok, so, again

Biden has claimed things like he is "Israel's best friend"

during the Jan 2009 incursion into Gaza, neither he nor Obama said anything against the actions of the Israeli military, neither have talked about the blockades of food and foreign aide, neither recognize the right of a democratically elected government to govern, neither have spoken out against the wall around Gaza, a barrier supported by ONLY the US and Israel, which the UN has condemned.

My point: Biden doesn't care about the individual rights of people living in the Gaza strip.

Your Point: boo hamas

see how these don't follow. don't over-interpret what I am saying

this is unnecessary, I don't see why you need personal vitriol included in your post. As if you believe informed people couldn't differ in opinion.
sorry for the delay in replying. I forgot all about this thread. You think Obama doesn't care about the blockade of Gaza? You don't actually follow politics I see.
Obama calls on Israel to lift blockade on Gaza Strip
That's from January. So seems like he's been trying since he became president to get them to open the border. My point was that Israel closed the border for a reason. Obama and his people have pointed out that it's not working and is only hurting the civilians there so they need to open it. And I never said Boo Hamas, although I am pretty anti human rights violations. So basically everything you posted pretty much is incorrect. I didn't over interpret anything :-/ I just, again, posted the actual facts which are a complete contradiction of your opinion on the situation.

inimalist
actually, a single item I posted was incorrect, though given how little has actually been done by the states, in terms of using its massive power to influence an end to Israeli oppression, it could be equivocated, but I'll give it to you, you seem really proud about it.

LDHZenkai
actually, a single item I posted was incorrect, though given how little has actually been done by the states, in terms of using its massive power to influence an end to Israeli oppression, it could be equivocated, but I'll give it to you, you seem really proud about it.
You only made two points. One was that Obama and Biden weren't trying to help about Gaza, and the second that I thought Hamas was bad. I guess you did get one of them right at least. And there's not much the U.S. could do to end it beyond political persuasion. We could go to war with them...but that would kind of not help the situation out at all. And like I said, israel has stated they would end the blockade if the Hamas would stop helping terrorist smuggle weapons and other things through the border. They would also like for hamas to stop firing rockets into israel every day.

inimalist
America could stop selling the Israeli army technology it has yet to integrate into its own armed forces for one.

LDHZenkai
America could stop selling the Israeli army technology it has yet to integrate into its own armed forces for one.
Sure. Find another stable country in the region, or I should say a more stable country in that region, that is willing to try and stop all the extremist. We're not doing it because we think Israel is the coolest, we're doing it because they're the only ones who have shown an interest and ability into stopping that violence.

inimalist
I'm sorry, if you think Israel is interested in stopping the violence at all, we are obviously reading different sources

LDHZenkai
I'm sorry, if you think Israel is interested in stopping the violence at all, we are obviously reading different sources
So then you don't think that Israel is fighting terrorism? You think that they're just picking on the Hamas?
http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS307US307&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=israel+thwarts

leonheartmm
so what anyway, id be more interested if the headline read

"JOE BIDEN'S DAUGHTER EATING SHIT"

israel is not fighting terrorism. they are fighting a democratically allected government whose lands they are illegally occupying, whoe people they are illegally imprisoning, whose supplied they are illegally cutting off and whose citizens and infrastructure they are illegally targetting with heavy warfare in retalliation to which it fires rockets back into israel. its a war with israel as the war criminal.

Mairuzu
I might try me some coke

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I might try me some coke
i don't recommend it. Not worth it in the long run. even if you're getting it for free.

inimalist
So then you don't think that Israel is fighting terrorism? You think that they're just picking on the Hamas?
http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS307US307&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=israel+thwarts

lol, ok dude, your position on this is pretty clear. Feel free to dedicate a thread to the matter if you want a real debate, but like, I'm fairly sure it isn't going to go very far. I really have no opinion on Biden's daughter snorting coke, good for her?

Symmetric Chaos
I really have no opinion on Biden's daughter snorting coke, good for her?

I doubt it's particularly good for her.

Robtard

You'd make a horrible financial guy.

1) Those weapons bring in top $$$.

2) The U.S. gets free field testing this way, duh.

Symmetric Chaos
Yay capitalism!

Robtard
I agree, Capitalism rocks.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah! Woohoo! Go capitalism!

Now, about reestablishing the slave trade . . .

Robtard
Yeah! Woohoo! Go capitalism!

Now, about reestablishing the slave trade . . .

Yes, yes, yes! What would you prefer, Communism?

Nice, go Argumentum Ad Slavium.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes, yes, yes! What would you prefer, Communism?

As if!

Nice, go Argumentum Ad Slavium.

I think there's some real money to be made there. All we have to do is convince people that some group (emos perhaps) don't really count as human. Bada-bing, bada-boom.

Robtard
As if!

I think there's some real money to be made there. All we have to do is convince people that some group (emos perhaps) don't really count as human. Bada-bing, bada-boom.

Scientology?

From a financial standpoint, you're absolutely correct, e.g. the Roman Empire lasted as long as it did and was as powerful as it was because of rampant slavery(or one main reason thereof). I think Hitler ruined that approach for the rest of us, sad, really, what one bad apple can do to the barrel.

P.S. I especially like the Emo bit, though how would 'we' separate the Goths, Mods and Vampire-kids out? Too many wrong-slaveries and it might fail due to negative public opinion.

backdoorman
Sure. Find another stable country in the region, or I should say a more stable country in that region, that is willing to try and stop all the extremist. We're not doing it because we think Israel is the coolest, we're doing it because they're the only ones who have shown an interest and ability into stopping that violence.
"Extremists". Interesting choice of words, of course that's a pseudonym for sandniggers with old soviet rifles.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by backdoorman
"Extremists". Interesting choice of words, of course that's a pseudonym for sandn***** with old soviet rifles.
huhm, i find that very offensive. :-/

backdoorman
I hope you are being sarcastic, or a sandnigger yourself.

Captain REX
That is a racially offensive comment, backdoorman. Do not make such comments again; they are prohibited from use on KMC. Keep that in mind or you may find yourself in trouble.

If you think I'm being unjust, PM me.

LDHZenkai
I hope you are being sarcastic, or a sandni**r yourself.
I'm not middle eastern. And no i wasn't being sarcastic. That's very offensive.

Captain REX
Indeed, it is. I don't know why people think it is okay to make comments like that...

Robtard
Originally posted by Captain REX
Indeed, it is. I don't know why people think it is okay to make comments like that...

"The point is that Towel Head and Camel Jockey are perfectly good substitutes." -Chief Elgin circa 1999

Rain Dog
Originally posted by Captain REX

Because it's funny.

Bardock42
Of course it is offensive to you, Zenkai. It perfectly pointed out your ignorance. I'd be annoyed to if my flaws I tried to hide so badly would be pointed out in such an obvious manner. Must hurt. Of course I wouldn't know, I don't have flaws. Anyways, it's silly to pretend that it was an offensive statement towards Middle Eastern people, on the contrary, really, it illuminated the prejudice they face by many western people.

LDHZenkai
Of course it is offensive to you, Zenkai. It perfectly pointed out your ignorance. I'd be annoyed to if my flaws I tried to hide so badly would be pointed out in such an obvious manner. Must hurt. Of course I wouldn't know, I don't have flaws. Anyways, it's silly to pretend that it was an offensive statement towards Middle Eastern people, on the contrary, really, it illuminated the prejudice they face by many western people.
My ignorance? You really don't have any idea what you're talking about do you. It's fairly pathetic. My view on Islamic extremist isn't affected by race. If they were white people there strapping bombs to themselves and walking into crowds I would be against them too. You obviously are a person who doesn't have any friends of middle eastern descent or you would realize that it's not okay to use that language for any reason what so ever. And it didn't illuminate any prejudice what so ever. It was just a pathetic person trying to be clever by using a racy and insulting word. You trying to defend him by saying that it offended my racism is pathetic. Especially since in none of my post have I ever even remotely hinted that my opinion is based on anything other than the fact that people are murdering innocent people. You and all the others who said it was "funny" or think it was clever are really pathetic individuals who I don't think have any right to even post on the board.

Robtard
What about the blacks?

Symmetric Chaos
Negroes.

LDHZenkai
In all seriousness racial slurs aren't funny....at all...in any way shape or form.

Symmetric Chaos
Bai Tou is pretty funny sounding.

Bardock42
My ignorance? You really don't have any idea what you're talking about do you. It's fairly pathetic. My view on Islamic extremist isn't affected by race. If they were white people there strapping bombs to themselves and walking into crowds I would be against them too. You obviously are a person who doesn't have any friends of middle eastern descent or you would realize that it's not okay to use that language for any reason what so ever. And it didn't illuminate any prejudice what so ever. It was just a pathetic person trying to be clever by using a racy and insulting word. You trying to defend him by saying that it offended my racism is pathetic. Especially since in none of my post have I ever even remotely hinted that my opinion is based on anything other than the fact that people are murdering innocent people. You and all the others who said it was "funny" or think it was clever are really pathetic individuals who I don't think have any right to even post on the board.

Those people murdering innocent people you are so against...don't seem to include Israel...certainly the worst offender in that conflict. And what are we supposed to believe it is about if not race? Colour of their flags? Nah, it's really one of three things, race, religion or you are just mislead by some specific news agency you follow...

Either way, using racial slurs, can be quite appropriate, and having friends of middle eastern descent has nothing to do with it. Words are just words, none are inherently inappropriate, the circumstances are important. And in this case, it was not meant as an insult to Arabic people, quite on the contrary. Your silly outrage is just that...silly.

Robtard
Negroes.

Them too!

Robtard
In all seriousness racial slurs aren't funny....at all...in any way shape or form.

Be completely honest, do you laugh at racial jokes (which are some of the funniest, imo)?

LDHZenkai
Those people murdering innocent people you are so against...don't seem to include Israel...certainly the worst offender in that conflict. And what are we supposed to believe it is about if not race? Colour of their flags? Nah, it's really one of three things, race, religion or you are just mislead by some specific news agency you follow...

Either way, using racial slurs, can be quite appropriate, and having friends of middle eastern descent has nothing to do with it. Words are just words, none are inherently inappropriate, the circumstances are important. And in this case, it was not meant as an insult to Arabic people, quite on the contrary. Your silly outrage is just that...silly.
I never said Israel was right in what they were doing did I? I actually said they weren't, I just stated the reason why they did it. How am I mislead? I stated the facts...which no one even tried to refute. Instead you decide to use racial slurs to prove a point? Using racial slurs is never appropriate. Words are not just words. If there were any middle eastern people or black people reading the board and saw that I'm sure they wouldn't care your reason for using it. It was inappropriate. Trying to argue any different shows how ignorant you are. If you use a racial slur towards an african american I'm sure it's going to offend them irregardless of the context you were using it in. If you don't understand that I have to assume you are either ignorant or just don't have friends who are anything other than white. And to answer your question Rob no i don't find racist jokes funny. I find them very awkward and typically very very offensive. I'm from a diverse background, whenever we heard racial jokes my friends always took them as offensive, so i picked up the same behavior.

backdoorman
I'm not middle eastern. And no i wasn't being sarcastic. That's very offensive.
I love it how you censor it when you quote it. Don't want to propagate all the race hatred.

Nothing worse than people overextending the meaning of the word "pathetic". It's pathetic.

Anyway, you petulant whinyface (please call me "pathetic" for the choice of insult), you were completely disregarding my point and merely focusing on the pc bullshit.

Why? Because if you regard the context, it would be obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that I used the term in a manner that was was supposed to point out LDHZ's prejudice against certain Middle Eastern revolutionary groups. I was not in any way inciting or even suggesting any form of real personal hatred against any ethnic group. If you can't see that, then you probably don't belong to the category of people I mentioned above.

God, Americans freed them slaves and all shit hit the fan.

LDHZenkai
I love it how you censor it when you quote it. Don't want to propagate all the race hatred.

Nothing worse than people overextending the meaning of the word "pathetic". It's pathetic.

Anyway, you petulant whinyface (please call me "pathetic" for the choice of insult), you were completely disregarding my point and merely focusing on the pc bullshit.

Why? Because if you regard the context, it would be obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that I used the term in a manner that was was supposed to point out LDHZ's prejudice against certain Middle Eastern revolutionary groups. I was not in any way inciting or even suggesting any form of real personal hatred against any ethnic group. If you can't see that, then you probably don't belong to the category of people I mentioned above.

God, Americans freed them slaves and all shit hit the fan.
You somehow miss the point that racist comments are not appropriate no matter the context. Which makes my earlier claim that you are either ignorant, or just have never had any friends who were anything other than white. And again, I have no prejudice towards any revolutionary group. I never condemned anyone. I never said any single group was at fault or to blame. I posted the facts about the situation. You then took that as me bashing middle eastern people? My saying murdering innocent people is wrong is me being racist? Again, I must state, you are very pathetic. Your understanding, your sense of humor, pretty much everything. Using racial slurs isn't okay, especially if you're not that race. Even then most educated people will still take offense to it.

tsscls
Originally posted by tsscls
Should it be reported?
You're all off topic. This thread was about the tape of JB's daughter being shopped around. The answer is no, it shouldn't be reported. She's not a public figure, unlike her dad.

backdoorman
You somehow miss the point that racist comments are not appropriate no matter the context. Which makes my earlier claim that you are either ignorant, or just have never had any friends who were anything other than white. And again, I have no prejudice towards any revolutionary group. I never condemned anyone. I never said any single group was at fault or to blame. I posted the facts about the situation. You then took that as me bashing middle eastern people? My saying murdering innocent people is wrong is me being racist? Again, I must state, you are very pathetic. Your understanding, your sense of humor, pretty much everything. Using racial slurs isn't okay, especially if you're not that race. Even then most educated people will still take offense to it.
I didn't somehow miss it, I just disagree with that ridiculous idea.
To suggest I'm either ignorant or simply don't have any non-white friends is ridiculous, as I have heard all the tedious PC rhetoric from a number of different people and also I live in a country where the white population makes up for only about 40 percent of the population so naturally a great number of my friends and acquaintances are non-white.
On the rest of the stuff you said, you are either purposely making shit up or you're just an idiot. I never said you "bashed" Middle Eastern, in fact it was perfectly clear to me from the start you are so unracist you probably have like a really good black friend.

inimalist
Instead you decide to use racial slurs to prove a point? Using racial slurs is never appropriate.

pfft, you are just upset at how effectively it was used

Words are not just words.

you have no right defending personal freedoms

Symmetric Chaos

Weren't you recently claiming to be a pure rationalist who never has emotional reactions?

LDHZenkai
Weren't you recently claiming to be a pure rationalist who never has emotional reactions?
What was my emotional reaction? Being offended doesn't mean my feelings got hurt. It means what he said was highly inappropriate.

Robtard

That would be a Vulcan, sir.

LDHZenkai
That would be a Vulcan, sir.
lol

mikeymcee
I don't think it would matter if it was reported, Biden has too much prestige to go down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.