New Marvel movies possibly coming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji

Kovacs86
People will seriously go and see a Nighthawk film? I can already hear the cries of "Batman rip-off"... though that would be entirely justified.

On the other hand, I'd love to see a decent Iron Fist film.

AlmightyKfish
Really? Nighthawk?

I could think of 20 other MU characters what would be a much better use of time and money.

I mean, he's Nighthawk. No-one will care.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Really? Nighthawk?

I could think of 20 other MU characters what would be a much better use of time and money.

I'm sure they're just bouncing around ideas. The names they're tossing around are far from confirmed.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji

I'm glad Marvel is just bouncing off ideas.. As for the Iron Fist movie, that film has been in developmental hell for the past few years, but hopefully sometime soon their will be news about that

jcvaldez
A Cloak and Dagger movie would be cool

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jcvaldez
A Cloak and Dagger movie would be cool

yes it would

celestialdemon
If they could pull it off properly, I would love to see The Runaways on the big screen.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Kovacs86
People will seriously go and see a Nighthawk film? I can already hear the cries of "Batman rip-off"... though that would be entirely justified.

Same could almost be said about Black Panther if they end up doing it, its just Batman in Africa.

BruceSkywalker
Same could almost be said about Black Panther if they end up doing it, its just Batman in Africa.

Wesley Snipes before his tax problems was set to play T'Challa

Kazenji
Good that the tax problem happen we would've had an actor who played two different marvel characters

not the right idea that marvel wants i don't think.

chomperx9
i just hope who ever directs the next marvel film isnt the same director that did warzone punisher

Kazenji
and Mark Steven Johnson does'nt get attached to another mavel movie.

Mindset
Black Panther should be the guy who played Spawn

Or Orlando Bloom

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mindset

Or Orlando Bloom

I suppose if Robert Downey Jnr manage to play an african american in Tropic Thunder...........why not.

Mindset
Orlando Bloom is the blax

jcvaldez
I know I'm going to be hated for this post, but....

I would like to see any Marvel comic book movie just as long Sam Raimi is NOT involved.

chomperx9

I would like to see any Marvel comic book movie just as long Sam Raimi is NOT involved. WE HATE YOU

BruceSkywalker

I would like to see any Marvel comic book movie just as long Sam Raimi is NOT involved.

Raimi will always be involved in the Spiderman franchise so long as those movies are blockbusters for Marvel and Sony Pictures..

Originally posted by Mindset
Black Panther should be the guy who played Spawn

Or Orlando Bloom

Michael Jai White is a very good choice to play T'Challa

roughrider
Really? Nighthawk?

I would take a Moon Knight movie - or a relaunched Daredevil - over Nighthawk any day. He's just a Batman analogue; is Marvel wasting time developing Hyperion as well?
I think they've given up on the Ant Man idea, at least.

punkkaveman
Originally posted by roughrider
I would take a Moon Knight movie - or a relaunched Daredevil - over Nighthawk any day. He's just a Batman analogue; is Marvel wasting time developing Hyperion as well?

They really need to re-release Daredevil....serve him some justice. Cable would be awesome if done right

Kazenji
Originally posted by roughrider
?

Nope its still coming

they're just doing re-writing the script and the movie itself is slated fo 2010

celestialdemon
Originally posted by punkkaveman
They really need to re-release Daredevil....serve him some justice. Cable would be awesome if done right

Yes they do. Daredevil could be a masterpiece if done correctly.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by punkkaveman

Yea, rerelease it under the new "Marvel Knights" banner which is basically "Marvel" Rated "R".

And I also think "Marvel" movies should have cameo appearances of other famous comic book charaters and not just Stan Lee or the weak mention and hint of another superhero..

My take.

Scythe
Cable movie, that sounds neat.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Scythe
Cable movie, that sounds neat. or a bishop movie. the rock would play bishop good.

chomperx9
they need to remake ghostrider

chomperx9
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Yea, rerelease it under the new "Marvel Knights" banner which is basically "Marvel" Rated "R".

And I also think "Marvel" movies should have cameo appearances of other famous comic book charaters and not just Stan Lee or the weak mention and hint of another superhero..

My take. why is the directors cut of daredevil rated R ? I'm guessing the part where elektra and matt made out they showed some stuff they didn't show in the 1st release

Kovacs86
Originally posted by chomperx9
why is the directors cut of daredevil rated R ? I'm guessing the part where elektra and matt made out they showed some stuff they didn't show in the 1st release

No. The sex scene isn't even in the Director's Cut. It's all down to more violence and swearing.
As for remaking every film ever... not a good idea. "Rebooting" a series of films seems to be the thing to do when a series fails horribly, but, as far as I can tell, it's only worked for Batman and James Bond. The new Hulk, Hannibal Rising, etc. did not work and just assuming that a remake will automatically solve any problems is unwise. It'll cost Marvel, and us, money and will certainly not lead to greater films if all they do is make the same films over and over until they get good. Having said that, I would kill for a great Daredevil film. Just not one directed by Frank Miller or starring Jason ****ing Statham.

Scythe
or a bishop movie. the rock would play bishop good.

I guess, yeah.

Mr. Rhythmic

I disagree to the point that my brain hurts reading that.

BruceSkywalker
they need to remake ghostrider

no remake, but a sequel is being planned

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
no remake, but a sequel is being planned hope they watch the movie this time before releasing it at the theaters.

FistOfThe North
why is the directors cut of daredevil rated R ? I'm guessing the part where elektra and matt made out they showed some stuff they didn't show in the 1st release

I don't think i've seen the "R" rated version of the director's cut. Is it worth checking out?

I liked the movie but I always thought it should've been a bit darker.

BruceSkywalker
hope they watch the movie this time before releasing it at the theaters.

whether or not they do that, it will be released to theaters I'm sure

Kazenji

I hope Mark Steven Johnson is'nt attached.

BruceSkywalker
I hope Mark Steven Johnson is'nt attached.

As far as I know he is, but that may change depending on whether or not the GR sequel actually gets done

celestialdemon

If Nic Cage is still playing Johnny, the movie is already doomed.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by celestialdemon
If Nic Cage is still playing Johnny, the movie is already doomed.

true, but with a good script hopefully not

Leobama
personally, i'd love to see a Black Panther movie. But i feel like, if done correctly, a Silver Surfer movie would be great

Kazenji
They did have plans for a Silver Surfer movie back when FF 2: Rise of the silver surfer was coming out.

BruceSkywalker
They did have plans for a Silver Surfer movie back when FF 2: Rise of the silver surfer was coming out.

I am sorta glad that didn't happen, but you never know

Mr. Rhythmic
I am sorta glad that didn't happen, but you never know

It could be done really well if they used the earth-bound aspect. Some of the best Silver Surfer stories were when he would constantly fly around the earth and meet different types of people, views, and so on. It was all very interesting.

Leobama
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
It could be done really well if they used the earth-bound aspect. Some of the best Silver Surfer stories were when he would constantly fly around the earth and meet different types of people, views, and so on. It was all very interesting. Yea, u could do that, but there are worlds of possiblities. With all of the different planets and galaxies, the potential would be endless. But they couldn't limit him to having to have is board 100% of the time.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
It could be done really well if they used the earth-bound aspect. Some of the best Silver Surfer stories were when he would constantly fly around the earth and meet different types of people, views, and so on. It was all very interesting.

yes those stories were.. I have most of them so it be interesting to see what type of story is told

CATMANEXE
ones i know that are confirmed

live
-------------------------------------
The First Avenger: Captain America
Iron Man II
Spider-Man 4 and 5 (produced together)
Thor
Ant-Man
Shehulk

animated
another Hulk Vs
Planet Hulk
Thor: Tales of Asgard

im new so i cant make links and such yet.
google is your friend.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by CATMANEXE
ones i know that are confirmed

live
The First Avenger: Captain America
Iron Man II
Spider-Man 4 and 5 (produced together)
Thor
Ant-Man
Shehulk

animated
another Hulk Vs
Planet Hulk
Thor: Tales of Asgard

im new so i cant make links and such yet.
google is your friend.

A) God, the first Avenger sounds just as horribly tie-in-ish as "X-Men Origins", doesn't it?

B) Spider-Man 4 & 5 aren't being produced together, are they? I thought Raimi denied this. In fact...
http://www.empireonline.com/News/story.asp?nid=24395

C) She Hulk!? Jesus, that sounds way too much like previous loosely-related-superhero-spin offs of the past, a la Steel, Supergirl, etc...

Kazenji
And besides female superhero movies have'nt exactly taken off well they've all been average or crap.

chomperx9
they need to make a cable or bishop movie. those would kick ass if done right.

chomperx9
And besides female superhero movies have'nt exactly taken off well they've all been average or crap. sexist ! sad

just kidding anyways yeah i didn't even realize that. i know elektra and catwoman have both been failures. what ruined elektra was the girl in the movie. with catwoman it was just to many stuff that ruined it. ultraviolet isn't any comic book character that i know of but they tried to make her seem like shes one and that movie was a failure as well.

AlmightyKfish
Wolverine 2 and Deadpool have been green lit.

But still being made by Fox sad

BruceSkywalker
Wolverine 2 and Deadpool have been green lit.

But still being made by Fox sad

FOX will have these movies for a long time

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Kovacs86
A) God, the first Avenger sounds just as horribly tie-in-ish as "X-Men Origins", doesn't it?

B) Spider-Man 4 & 5 aren't being produced together, are they? I thought Raimi denied this. In fact...
http://www.empireonline.com/News/story.asp?nid=24395

C) She Hulk!? Jesus, that sounds way too much like previous loosely-related-superhero-spin offs of the past, a la Steel, Supergirl, etc...

He's wrong. "She-Hulk" is not in production, and SM 4 is not being shot with 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.