Goku (comic version) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ozzy's Octopus
Can Superman beat Goku?

xJLxKing
Superman destroys him. Any ways this isn't allowed in this forum. It will be closed.

Ozzy's Octopus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman destroys him. Any ways this isn't allowed in this forum. It will be closed.

DB characters destroy planets easily, Superman gets knocked out smashing a light moon. Why will it be closed Goku is in comics they are from Japan and called Manga.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Ozzy's Octopus
DB characters destroy planets easily, Superman gets knocked out smashing a light moon. Why will it be closed Goku is in comics they are from Japan and called Manga. I really don't want to talk about this as it's against the rules, but if you do please Pm.

Ozzy's Octopus
I really don't want to talk about this as it's against the rules, but if you do please Pm.

O.K. I'll do that, no problem though I am off for my tea.

carver9
I really don't want to talk about this as it's against the rules, but if you do please Pm.

Can i pm you too?

xJLxKing
I don't care, I've had this argument 1000x times with my friends. They never win.

Endless Mike
Superman wins also in before lock

Grinning Goku
Supes. He has better durability, speed, physical strength, feats etc. But depending on which version of Goku it is, it won't be a total stomp.

Trackz
Super, they should also make an official thread for this since it keeps popping up from time to time.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Trackz
Super, they should also make an official thread for this since it keeps popping up from time to time.

They had one a loooong time ago.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
They had one a loooong time ago.
I remember it. There was this guy who was soo annoying and was pissed off that he couldn't win the arguments

emporerpants
in before close, supes wins. look at my sig.

carver9
Goku wins 10/10 easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.