wolverine vs black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in a jungle:

1. who is the better tracker and most likely to get the jump on the other?

2. battle kill ko incapacitation.

3. who has the better senses?

4. who has the fastest reaction time and speed?

black panther gets his standard suit with vibe claws.

Trackz
1. BP
2. BP
3. difficult to say
4. Wolverine

Grinning Goku
1. I'd say Wolverine
2. BP?
3. Draw
4. Wolverine

Wild Shadow
coolio not the answers i am looking for but it seems more like its not as clear cut as i first thought.

Wild Shadow
please explain why BP would win in a fight.

Trackz
energy dagers are what really help him here as well as his claws, wolverine has never really beaten him in a straight fight and Blac kPanther is smarter than wolverine and would definitely find away around the healing factor as others have (example being X-23)

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Trackz
energy dagers are what really help him here as well as his claws, wolverine has never really beaten him in a straight fight and Blac kPanther is smarter than wolverine and would definitely find away around the healing factor as others have (example being X-23)

i have scene in wolverines respect thread that he has regrown his claws on the following swipe after it being broken. that was before his healing factor had increased to what it is today.

also the energy dagger have they ever worked on someone like woilverine because wolverine has tanked through such attacks in the past like archangels feathers and other villians that have attacked him using neural attacks to put him in pain till he passes out. wolverine pain threshold is of the charts.

srankmissingnin
1. Wolverine hands down, no contest
2. Kill: Wolverine; KO / Incapacitation: Still Wolverine but Panther's odds increase greatly
3. Wolverine
4. Wolverine

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
1. Wolverine hands down, no contest
2. Kill: Wolverine; KO / Incapacitation: Still Wolverine but Panther's odds increase greatly
3. Wolverine
4. Wolverine

Agreed.

Panther may have better sense of taste, though. Not sure about the balance sense, either.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Agreed.

Panther may have better sense of taste, though. Not sure about the balance sense, either.

Yeah Panther has a crazy sense of taste, he can detect every ingredient by taste alone, so he might edge Wolverine out there. I remember Wolverine's sense of taste being mentioned once... forget what it said, I'm going to see if I can find the issue now.

Trackz
Agreed.

Panther may have better sense of taste, though. Not sure about the balance sense, either. panther has seen in total darkness (doesn't make sense but it was stated) he has also sensed dr. strange's astral form. as for in a fight, wolverine in their encounters wolverine has never appeared himself Black Panther superior...not once. BP's energy daggers set on high were able to incapacitate marvel zombies (This BP story was canon) and BP stated that the energy daggers completely destroyed the central nervous system. Wolverine has stated this is what takes longest in him to grow back. Even if it takes 5 minutes, it still counts as a KO and a victory in BP's favor.

to add on to this, BP's gear enhances his senses further.

Phantom Zone

4. Wolverine

You have got to be kidding me....

I mean BP was dancing around Wolverine in contest of champions and in their second enocunter Wolverine says "wow fast!" But somehow Wolverine has faster reactions to BP. erm

StiltmanFTW
Yeah Panther has a crazy sense of taste, he can detect every ingredient by taste alone, so he might edge Wolverine out there.

My point exactly.

I remember Wolverine's sense of taste being mentioned once... forget what it said, I'm going to see if I can find the issue now.

It'd be cool if you could find it.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
You have got to be kidding me....

I mean BP was dancing around Wolverine in contest of champions and in their second enocunter Wolverine says "wow fast!" But somehow Wolverine has faster reactions to BP. erm

laughing

He danced around Wolverine? He avoided one attack by jumping over Wolverine... then he got pinned.

StiltmanFTW
panther has seen in total darkness (doesn't make sense but it was stated) he has also sensed dr. strange's astral form.

As far as I know, Wolverine has an excellent night vision, too.

So what? There is a section in Wolverine Respect Thread dedicated to his own sixth sense.

srankmissingnin
My point exactly.

It'd be cool if you could find it.

I found it but it doesn't say much, only that he has an enhanced sense of taste.

Trackz
As far as I know, Wolverine has an excellent night vision, too.

So what? There is a section in Wolverine Respect Thread dedicated to his own sixth sense. pretty good night vision is different from absolute darkness, and no ones saying wolverines senses arent good, but how are they better than BP's

Phantom Zone
laughing

He danced around Wolverine? He avoided one attack by jumping over Wolverine... then he got pinned.

Well you,ve started already, thats wrong for starters. Furthermore theres usually more going on in the panels than is actually shown but n even in the case of the panels he didnt just dodge one attack.

Again he wasnt taking it serioulsy.

StiltmanFTW
I found it but it doesn't say much, only that he has an enhanced sense of taste.

I see... what issue?

srankmissingnin
I see... what issue?

The new material back up story in Classic X-Men 10.

Wild Shadow
panther has seen in total darkness (doesn't make sense but it was stated) he has also sensed dr. strange's astral form. as for in a fight, wolverine in their encounters wolverine has never appeared himself Black Panther superior...not once. BP's energy daggers set on high were able to incapacitate marvel zombies (This BP story was canon) and BP stated that the energy daggers completely destroyed the central nervous system. Wolverine has stated this is what takes longest in him to grow back. Even if it takes 5 minutes, it still counts as a KO and a victory in BP's favor.

too add on to this, BP has an entire country filled with some of the most advanced technology in the world, there is no way Wolverine is a better tracker.

wolverine has also sensed astral forms and mystical shadows, smoke and transdimensional observers.

wolverine has stated that his nervous system takes the longest to heal but he is stating it in conjunction of a completely destroyed body in comparison to the rest of his body that is not the same as saying it will take him 5 min. to heal when it is just that sole part that needs regenerate his HF factor can focus on just that damage.

the fact that t' challa has a country and tech has no bearing whatsoever on his tracking skills. it is not his country and satellite doing the work of tracking the tracking has to be done by him alone.

StiltmanFTW
The new material back up story in Classic X-Men 10.

Thanks!

Trackz
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
wolverine has also sensed astral forms and mystical shadows, smoke and transdimensional observers.

wolverine has stated that his nervous system takes the longest to heal but he is stating it in conjunction of a completely destroyed body in comparison to the rest of his body that is not the same as saying it will take him 5 min. to heal when it is just that sole part that needs regenerate his HF factor can focus on just that damage.

the fact that t' challa has a country and tech has no bearing whatsoever on his tracking skills. it is not his country and satellite doing the work of tracking the tracking has to be done by him alone.
then i dont understand exactly what makes wolverines senses better than BPs, they have the same feats, some better than others.

his healing factor was, he stated his body was healing his nervous system, as soon as that was finished it moved on to healing everything else quickly.

I edited the post, however BPs technology does help to enhance his senses further.

srankmissingnin
Well you,ve started already, thats wrong for starters. Furthermore theres usually more going on in the panels than is actually shown but n even in the case of the panels he didnt just dodge one attack.

So you've decided to use your imagination and fill in the spaces between the panels with Black Panther dancing around Wolverine?

confused

Phantom Zone
So you've decided to use your imagination and fill in the spaces between the panels with Black Panther dancing around Wolverine?

confused

BP was evading Wolverines attacks thats what I mean by dancing.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=405357&pagenumber=1

BP dodges the first attack, the second attack. Grabs Wolverine, then flips Wolverine over because he was on top of him breifly.

Im was taking it from memory BP looked faster and more agile.

srankmissingnin
Panther avoided two attacks, tried to hide from Wolverine, attacked him but Wolverine countered is attack and Panther was pinned because Wolverine "possessed his jungle swiftness," and then got saved when Thing interfered and distracted Logan.

Phantom Zone
Panther avoided two attacks, tried to hide from Wolverine, attacked him but Wolverine countered is attack and Panther was pinned because Wolverine "possessed his jungle swiftness,"

So nothings changed. BP avoids two of his attacks but Wolverine manages to pin him down once, but you're focusing on one thing that Wolverine did? Even then BP managed to get out of it.

and then got saved when Thing interfered and distracted Logan.

Thats Irrelevant. Im not arguing who would have won the fight im arguing who looked more agile BP evaded more of Wolverines attacks.

Again BP wasnt taking the fight serioulsy.

srankmissingnin
So nothings changed. BP avoids two of his attacks but Wolverine manages to pin him down once, but you're focusing on one thing that Wolverine did? Even then BP managed to get out of it.

Thats Irrelevant. Im not arguing who would have won the fight im arguing who looked more agile BP evaded more of Wolverines attacks.

Again BP wasnt taking the fight serioulsy.

Pinning someone is more crucial and important to the outcome of a fight then simply avoiding two attacks. Wolverine attacked Panther twice, and Panther avoided them. Panther attacked Wolverine once, and Wolverine reversed his attack (a reversal which Panther attributed to Wolverine's speed / agility equalling his own) and pinned him. Panther didn't get out of it on his own, Things interference is the only thing that saved him.

Starscream M
laughing

He danced around Wolverine? He avoided one attack by jumping over Wolverine... then he got pinned. didn't the runt admit once that T'Challa was faster than him?

Phantom Zone
Pinning someone is more crucial and important to the outcome of a fight then simply avoiding two attacks.

Thats irrelevant. The fact of the matter is we are arguing who looked more agile. Prior to that attack BP dodged two of his attacks and the reason why he got into position was because he wasnt taking it seriously as wolverine.

Wolverine attacked Panther twice, and Panther avoided them. Panther attacked Wolverine once, and Wolverine reversed his attack (a reversal which Panther attributed to Wolverine's speed / agility equalling his own) and pinned him.

No he didnt he said 'animal senses'

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25fb.jpg

Panther didn't get out of it on his own, Things interference is the only thing that saved him.

The fourth time now BP got into that poistion because he wasnt taking the fight serioulsy.

srankmissingnin
that's irrelevant. The fact of the matter is we are arguing who looked more agile. Prior to that attack BP dodged two of his attacks and the reason why he got into position was because he wasnt taking it seriously as wolverine.

No he didnt he said 'animal senses'

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25fb.jpg

The fourth time now BP got into that poistion because he wasnt taking the fight serioulsy.

Next panel, he says "jungle swiftness," and if that doesn't mean speed and agility then I'm at a loss to what Panther was trying to say...

Maybe he wasn't trying to kill Wolverine... but that's nothing strange, he is the Black Panther after all; Black Panther not willing to kill Wolverine doesn't mean he wasn't giving it his all. Anyway Panther knew how far Wolverine was willing to go to win, if you think Panther wasn't take the fight seriously when he initiated the attack, then Panther is a moron...

Starscream M
Next panel, he says "jungle swiftness," and if that doesn't mean speed and agility then I'm at a loss to what Panther was trying to say...

panther was unconvinced logan had jungle swiftness

Phantom Zone
Next panel, he says "jungle swiftness."

He asks himself wether he was as fast as him, he didnt say he was. Wolverine then pinned him to the ground but BP wasnt taking the fight serioulsy. All that proves ia that Wolverine can catch BP when hes not trying his best.

Maybe he wasn't trying to kill Wolverine... but that's nothing strange, he is the Black Panther after all; Black Panther not willing to kill Wolverine doesn't mean he wasn't giving it his all.

I dunno man he described the fight as a 'game'. But obvoulsy thats doesnt mean anything to you and you're going to come up with some reason to ignore it probably.

You're probably going to say something like that maybe it doesnt mean he wasnt taking it serioulsy eventhough the very meaning and the context in which he used it was game = not serious.

Anyway Panther knew how far Wolverine was willing to go to win,

No he didnt. Thats why he was asking wether Wolverine meant to kill him.

if you think Panther wasn't take the fight seriously when he initiated the attack, then Panther is a moron...

I dont even think I want to address that really. Anyway the fact of the matter is he wasnt trying his best regardless of wether you think hes a moron or not.

Originally posted by Starscream M
panther was unconvinced logan had jungle swiftness

Panther was questioning wether Wolverine had it or not. He certainly didnt say what srank said he said.

Phantom Zone
edit: well he did say jungle swiftness but it doesnt prove hes as fast as BP.

*sigh* This is going to be one of those long annoying threads I better leave....

Wild Shadow
i got a question when logan goes into high speed mode he becomes a blur and average humans cant see him move or blitz. so my question is how fast can BP seriously be?

logan is a guy who catches knifes rockets and rocket darts ect ect.. i dont see bp being able to do stuff like that.

hell logan uses his claws to block lasers and other projectiles are we seriously saying black panther is faster.

srankmissingnin
He asks himself whether he was as fast as him, he didnt say he was. Wolverine then pinned him to the ground but BP wasnt taking the fight serioulsy. All that proves ia that Wolverine can catch BP when hes not trying his best.

"Still he cannot possibly posses my jungle swiftness! Can he?"

Perhaps you'd like to explain what you think the point of that statement was? Panther questions whether or not Wolverine speed rivals his own... and immediately after Wolverine counters Panther's attack and reverses it to his own benefit. What do you think that was meant to imply? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the implications of Panther's statement...

dunno man he described the fight as a 'game'. But obvoulsy thats doesnt mean anything to you and you're going to come up with some reason to ignore it probably.

You know what else is a game? Hockey. Football. Baseball. Do Hockey players not give it their all when they play a game? Do boxers and mixed martial artists not try their hardest to win every fight?

He asked Wolverine why he was using his claws, when he called it a game, and then Wolverine explained it to him. When Panther re-initiated the fight he already knew Wolverine was using his claws and Wolverine had explained to him why he was using them. Wolverine told Panther that he would do what it takes to win and he was using his claws, I find it hard to believe that Panther wasn't taking the fight seriously after that, if he still wasn't take the fight seriously at that point then he is an idiot.

You're probably going to say something like that maybe it doesnt mean he wasnt taking it serioulsy eventhough the very meaning and the context in which he used it was game = not serious.

See above I guess

No he didnt. Thats why he was asking wether Wolverine meant to kill him.

When your pinned to the ground and someone is about to stab you, I imagine questioning whether or not your attacker actually means to kill you is common place... especially if they are a superhero.

I dont even think I want to address that really. Anyway the fact of the matter is he wasnt trying his best regardless of wether you think hes a moron or not.

If he wasn't trying his best when he attacked Wolverine, after Wolverine explained why he was using his claws then he is an idiot, and I'm pretty sure Panther isn't an idiot... infact, I'm pretty sure he is a genius and one of the greatest tactical minds on Marvel earth.

srankmissingnin
i got a question when logan goes into high speed mode he becomes a blur and average humans cant see him move or blitz. so my question is how fast can BP seriously be?

logan is a guy who catches knifes rockets and rocket darts ect ect.. i dont see bp being able to do stuff like that.

hell logan uses his claws to block lasers and other projectiles are we seriously saying black panther is faster.

Nah, the only person who thinks he is faster is Phantom... and not even Trackz is that delusional.

Trackz
.,,frankly it could be argued that they are equal physically, however I think Wolverine should be and in a fight would be the physically superior of the two. BP and Wolverines senses however as equal, this and the fact BP has tech to help him leads me to believe he would take the majority against wolverine.

Battlehammer
.,,frankly it could be argued that they are equal physically, however I think Wolverine should be and in a fight would be the physically superior of the two. BP and Wolverines senses however as equal, this and the fact BP has tech to help him leads me to believe he would take the majority against wolverine.
I dont believe there senses are equal at all. Logan tracked some one from around the world using his senses alone. ive never seen BP do that. I also believe Wolverine damage soak is just to much for BP to takre the majority

tkitna
Wolverine in all 4, but in defense of the 'Contest Of Champions' fight, Wolverine was the only one taking that seriously. Even Thing told him to get a grip.

BP might be as fast as Wolverine too. He's done some crazy stuff like taking down an entire team of Avengers, Iron Fist, Karnak, etc,,,

Wild Shadow
i really think if wolverine went high speed fighting BP wouldnt stand a chance of defending himself. he be torn to bits.

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I dont believe there senses are equal at all. Logan tracked some one from around the world using his senses alone. ive never seen BP do that. I also believe Wolverine damage soak is just to much for BP to takre the majority do you have scans of his, none of the scans in his respect thread are above any of BP's feats. and BP can use an energy dagger as stated seeing as it would put Wolverine down long enough for it to count as a win.

Wild Shadow
do you have scans of his, none of the scans in his respect thread are above any of BP's feats. and BP can use an energy dagger as stated seeing as it would put Wolverine down long enough for it to count as a win.

how do you know it would put him down and not simply hurt him and make him angry? you are making an assumption without any evidence.

StiltmanFTW
none of the scans in his respect thread are above any of BP's feats.

facepalm

Trackz
facepalm ...the scans of his senses? none of them are.

Trackz
how do you know it would put him down and not simply hurt him and make him angry? you are making an assumption without any evidence. because he wouldn't be able to function without his nervous system, he would be unable to move at all. I've provided evidence already, he stated his nervous system always takes the longest to heal.

Trackz
i really think if wolverine went high speed fighting BP wouldnt stand a chance of defending himself. he be torn to bits. well wolverine tried charging in on BP once, BP took wolverine and threw him into the other advancing X-Men.

Battlehammer
do you have scans of his, none of the scans in his respect thread are above any of BP's feats. and BP can use an energy dagger as stated seeing as it would put Wolverine down long enough for it to count as a win.
scans of what? Senses? He had an entire arc on tracking mystic all the way to the middle east in somthing rediculous like 9 hours............he also track nitro to the middle of the woods from months old trail.

No it wouldent. Logan taken lightning, nerve gas, tazer ect. with out falter, he not gunna even be slowed from the daggers. That if they even could hit him.

Trackz
scans of what? Senses? He had an entire arc on tracking mystic all the way to the middle east in somthing rediculous like 9 hours............he also track nitro to the middle of the woods from months old trail.

No it wouldent. Logan taken lightning, nerve gas, tazer ect. with out falter, he not gunna even be slowed from the daggers. That if they even could hit him. people have gotten up after being hit with lightning, the marvel zombies however were rendered paralyzed for several minutes before managing to heal from BPs energy daggers, wolverine has stated his nervous system takes a while to heal.

Wild Shadow
because he wouldn't be able to function without his nervous system, he would be unable to move at all. I've provided evidence already, he stated his nervous system always takes the longest to heal.

you are comparing the destruction of his nervous system and entire body being destroyed to simply having his nervous system destroyed.

HF would heal his nervous system faster if it is not taking care of other damage like it had to with nitro.

also wolverine has already taken neural attacks from archangel and magnetos acolyte senyaka and many others with the same result he bulldozed through them.

also that fact that BP states something doesnt make it true. wolverine is not a zombie or an average human for all you know the kill setting will simply be a stun for logan.

especially when it was never mention how long it actually takes when he is simply healing his nervous system. keep in mind that adrenaline and wolverines mental state also effect the speed of wolverines HF.

by the by if by evidence is a passing reference to a comment then i have also provided evidence of logan walking off neural attacks.

Battlehammer
people have gotten up after being hit with lightning, the marvel zombies however were rendered paralyzed for several minutes before managing to heal from BPs energy daggers, wolverine has stated his nervous system takes a while to heal.
so? people have also died from lightning. So who cares about marvel zombies. That has nothing to do with Wolverine, there not even similar in the bit.

No he said it takes the longest to heal. And he had to literally regrow a new body. And it took seconds, and the damage done to him was far worses then energy dagger

Battlehammer
battle takes place in a jungle:

1. who is the better tracker and most likely to get the jump on the other?

2. battle kill ko incapacitation.

3. who has the better senses?

4. who has the fastest reaction time and speed?

black panther gets his standard suit with vibe claws.
1. Wolverine with out a doubt is the better tracker.

2. Wolverine he just has to good damage soak.

3. Wolverine, he was able to tell clones from the real deal when bother DD and I believe Black Panther them selfs could not.

4. equal or Wolverine

Trackz
so? people have also died from lightning. So who cares about marvel zombies. That has nothing to do with Wolverine, there not even similar in the bit.

No he said it takes the longest to heal. And he had to literally regrow a new body. And it took seconds, and the damage done to him was far worses then energy dagger they are extremely durable and have regenerative abilities.

he completely lost his nervous system, that is what the energy dagger does, and there is no proof at all it took seconds seeing as nitro had time to pass out and wake up before he finally healed his nervous system.

Trackz
1. Wolverine with out a doubt is the better tracker.

2. Wolverine he just has to good damage soak.

3. Wolverine, he was able to tell clones from the real deal when bother DD and I believe Black Panther them selfs could not.

4. equal or Wolverine

BP has tech to aid in his tracking, wolverine doesnt, their senses are euqal add that to the fact BP feel at home in a jungle, he would most likely get the jump on wolverine.

BP has energy daggers which will put wolverine down

doubt this, BP was able to tell the difference between doom and one of his doombots for a reason Doom couldn't figure out until BP told him

...of all the things you think this is equal?

Battlehammer
they are extremely durable and have regenerative abilities.

he completely lost his nervous system, that is what the energy dagger does, and there is no proof at all it took seconds seeing as nitro had time to pass out and wake up before he finally healed his nervous system.
no they were...........there bodies were decaying and there rengeneration wasent closes to wolverine or similar in any nature.

yes and we have no idea how long that was. and that not similar to the daggers at all. Logan entire body was destroy thats not the same.

and we already have seen Logan againest such attacks and they never work? why will BP work when all others have failed?

KingD19
Well, I once head butted my friend, he passed out for about 3 seconds tops, then woke back up, wondering what happened. Passing out can go from a split second to days my friend.

And almost no ones regenerative abilities are on par with Logan's. Plus, like the others said, if the dagger only damaged/destroyed his nervous system, his body would focus solely on that, which would make the healing go leaps and bounds faster than if he was more thoroughly damaged throughout the rest of his body.

And Logan lived in the wilderness for a damn long time, if anyone feels at home in the jungle, forest, desert, arctic, etc.... It's him.

Battlehammer
BP has tech to aid in his tracking, wolverine doesnt, their senses are euqal add that to the fact BP feel at home in a jungle, he would most likely get the jump on wolverine.

doubt this, BP was able to tell the difference between doom and one of his doombots for a reason Doom couldn't figure out until BP told him

really like what? lol pleases Logan tracks people all the time...............really what black panther best tracking feat?

No they wont. you have no evidences of this. Logan taken attack repeatedly to the nervous system, like nerve gas, taser ect.

so what? how is that more impressive then Logan figuring clones were fake when both BP and DD were in the room.......and had no idea?

yes roughly.

Wild Shadow

sign..... sad their is no tech allowed unless it is part of his suit and you have something specific in mind. wacko that he will use to track logan

Trackz
no they were...........there bodies were decaying and there rengeneration wasent closes to wolverine or similar in any nature.

yes and we have no idea how long that was. and that not similar to the daggers at all. Logan entire body was destroy thats not the same.

and we already have seen Logan againest such attacks and they never work? why will BP work when all others have failed?
that doesnt change at all the fact that they have fast regenerative abilities and an energy dagger was able to put a zombie reed down.

it took longer than a few seconds, and even if it puts down wolverine for as little as a minute, it counts as a victory in BP's favor. Unless you have evidence of Wolverine being able to heal his nervous system in a couple of seconds.

when has Wolverine succumb to annihilation of his entire nervous system, stated on panel?

StiltmanFTW
...the scans of his senses? none of them are.

Does BP respond to the subliminal cues?

Can he detect one specific person in the city of Cairo?

Can he hear heartbeats?

Does he have as many "sixth sense" feats as Wolverine does?

Trackz
sign..... sad their is no tech allowed unless it is part of his suit and you have something specific in mind. wacko that he will use to track logan i know, BP's suit does have technology in it.

Wild Shadow
that doesnt change at all the fact that they have fast regenerative abilities and an energy dagger was able to put a zombie reed down.

it took longer than a few seconds, and even if it puts down wolverine for as little as a minute, it counts as a victory in BP's favor. Unless you have evidence of Wolverine being able to heal his nervous system in a couple of seconds.

when has Wolverine succumb to annihilation of his entire nervous system, stated on panel?

do you think that the daggers will have any effect on she hulk or hulk?

Battlehammer

.......ecpt there nothing like wolverine........and there healing factor litterally such next to his. Your abc logic is flawed and wrong.

don't need the evidences of that since I already ahve evdiences of Logan taking attack which dirrectly attack the nervous system with out pauses.

Trackz
you are comparing the destruction of his nervous system and entire body being destroyed to simply having his nervous system destroyed.

HF would heal his nervous system faster if it is not taking care of other damage like it had to with nitro.

also wolverine has already taken neural attacks from archangel and magnetos acolyte senyaka and many others with the same result he bulldozed through them.

also that fact that BP states something doesnt make it true. wolverine is not a zombie or an average human for all you know the kill setting will simply be a stun for logan.

especially when it was never mention how long it actually takes when he is simply healing his nervous system. keep in mind that adrenaline and wolverines mental state also effect the speed of wolverines HF.

by the by if by evidence is a passing reference to a comment then i have also provided evidence of logan walking off neural attacks.

im going by wolverines statement, his nervous system takes the longest to heal. Based on that his body was focusing on his nervous system before healing anything else and this process took him at least several minutes (seeing as Nitro had time to wake up after falling to exhaustion.

BP stating something about his own invention can't be taken as fact? then what can? Plus the marvel zombies themselves have regenerative abilities, and they were put down for a couple of minutes when there entire nervous system was shut down.

I would love to see scans of wolverine being able to function after his entire nervous system is gone, heck it's taken him several minutes before to heal an eye and yet for some reason he would be able to heal his entire bodies nervous system in a couple of seconds? I don't believe that.

Wild Shadow
i know, BP's suit does have technology in it.

what specifically?

i gotta give you credit you are the only person at kmc to make me feel mad

StiltmanFTW
...the scans of his senses? none of them are.

Does BP respond to the subliminal cues?

Can he detect one specific person in the city of Cairo?

Can he hear heartbeats?

Does he have as many "sixth sense" feats as Wolverine does?

Battlehammer
zombie wolverine him sefl said he no longer possesed a healing factor..........one of the down sides to being a zompie........

Battlehammer
dident BP have to uses full power daggers just to go IF.........

StiltmanFTW
im going by wolverines statement, his nervous system takes the longest to heal. Based on that his body was focusing on his nervous system before healing anything else and this process took him at least several minutes (seeing as Nitro had time to wake up after falling to exhaustion.

BP stating something about his own invention can't be taken as fact? then what can? Plus the marvel zombies themselves have regenerative abilities, and they were put down for a couple of minutes when there entire nervous system was shut down.

I would love to see scans of wolverine being able to function after his entire nervous system is gone, heck it's taken him several minutes before to heal an eye and yet for some reason he would be able to heal his entire bodies nervous system in a couple of seconds? I don't believe that.

Does current BP even use daggers? erm

Trackz
.......ecpt there nothing like wolverine........and there healing factor litterally such next to his. Your abc logic is flawed and wrong.

don't need the evidences of that since I already ahve evdiences of Logan taking attack which dirrectly attack the nervous system with out pauses. What abc logic, I provided an example of other individuals with advanced healing taking a while to heal from having their nervous stem destroyed. Your only counter is that they aren't wolverine, which is a horrible reason at that. THe zombies are like wolverine in that they have regenerative abilities, and they have a central nervous system. It put them a zombie down for a minute or two yet it won't do the same against wolverine?

and yes, you do, having his nervous system attacked is very different from having it gone.

Trackz
Does current BP even use daggers? erm yes, he used them in his most recent series.

srankmissingnin
FACT: Regrowing a nervous system form scratch and repairing damage to an existing one aren't the same thing

Battlehammer
hey srank do you have the scann of wolverien easly taking a bunch of feathers from arc angle

Wild Shadow
What abc logic, I provided an example of other individuals with advanced healing taking a while to heal from having their nervous stem destroyed. Your only counter is that they aren't wolverine, which is a horrible reason at that. THe zombies are like wolverine in that they have regenerative abilities, and they have a central nervous system. It put them a zombie down for a minute or two yet it won't do the same against wolverine?

and yes, you do, having his nervous system attacked is very different from having it gone.

first off if you want to compare HF try using similar ppl like creed daken x23 or even hulk not the zombies which is obvious that they dont possess a HF similar to logan let alone it being efficient to logans lvl.

srankmissingnin
hey srank do you have the scann of wolverien easly taking a bunch of feathers from arc angle

Should be in the respect thread.

Trackz
By finding someone for mthe city of cairo you mean following someones scent then yes he can do that. He doesn't need as many sixth sense feats as wolverine as long as the ones he does have equal wolveriens, which they do. BP can hear sense someones heartbeat thats how he knew Tigra was lying and she was the intruder in Captain America's anti-registration group.

can wolverine see in COMPLETE darkness? Can wolverine see a human's musk?

Battlehammer
dident see it. I actaully notices there a lot missing that was in the old one. though I could have sworn jinzin posted in the respect trhead but I cant find it

Trackz
first off if you want to compare HF try using similar ppl like creed daken x23 or even hulk not the zombies which is obvious that they dont possess a HF similar to logan let alone it being efficient to logans lvl. they have a damage soak equal to wolverine, and obviously they dont have a healing factor, they just have enhanced regeneration, they can't heal limbs and such. However they have just as great or greater feats of damage soak than wolverine, and an energy dagger was able to put them down for several minutes.

Trackz
FACT: Regrowing a nervous system form scratch and repairing damage to an existing one aren't the same thing FACT: it's not existing if it's completely destroyed.

Trackz
dident BP have to uses full power daggers just to go IF......... no.

Battlehammer
they have a damage soak equal to wolverine, and obviously they dont have a healing factor, they just have enhanced regeneration, they can't heal limbs and such. However they have just as great or greater feats of damage soak than wolverine, and an energy dagger was able to put them down for several minutes.
no they don't. There not similar at all either. Your using worst ABC Logic.

Your using examples of creature getting taken out by nervous system attack......same creatures that stated......that down side to being a zombie was that he no longer had a healing factor........also there bodies were decaying............................that actaully to oposit of healing factor...........your example sucks

Battlehammer
no.
actaully I think he did...................when IF was mind controlled..........

Trackz
no they don't. There not similar at all either. Your using worst ABC Logic.

Your using examples of creature getting taken out by nervous system attack......same creatures that stated......that down side to being a zombie was that he no longer had a healing factor........also there bodies were decaying............................that actaully to oposit of healing factor...........your example sucks a healing factor isn't the same as regenerative abilities, which they do posses, as evidence BP stated that he had never seen someone heal so quickly from completely destruction of the nervous system.

Battlehammer
how many times has black panther stated that they destroy the entire nervous system............

Battlehammer
and again the zompies are not wolverine, they powers don't work like wolverine does ect.

hell even Hulks does not work like wolverine. Hulk been KOed by gas, had pressure points work against him ect. thing that have proven ineffective to wolverine

srankmissingnin
FACT: it's not existing if it's completely destroyed.

His daggers do nerve damage that can short out the nervous system, they don't teleport it out of the body. Once again a damaged nervous system is not the same as a nonexistent one. The difference is the same as fixing a broken car... and growing a new car from scratch.

Battlehammer
also as for tracking.........Wolverine found mystic who haft way across the world............in under 9 hours and she a shape shifter.......

srankmissingnin
I just re-read the Marvel Zombies / Black Panther cross-over (Black Panther 28-30), and he doesn't even use his energy daggers against any of the Marvel Zombies, he uses them once on a skrull and induces temporary paralyzes on his arms.

Battlehammer
hahahahaha really lol .

StiltmanFTW
By finding someone for mthe city of cairo you mean following someones scent then yes he can do that. He doesn't need as many sixth sense feats as wolverine as long as the ones he does have equal wolveriens, which they do. BP can hear sense someones heartbeat thats how he knew Tigra was lying and she was the intruder in Captain America's anti-registration group.

can wolverine see in COMPLETE darkness? Can wolverine see a human's musk?

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1962/havokdm2.jpg

Sensing Strange in the astral form? Please. Nothing special, even IM with his technology did that.

Can he hear controlled ninja breath through the mask and their heartbeats from another room with the door closed? stick out tongue

I afraid nobody can see in the complete-complete darkness confused It must have been a hyperbole or something... and even if BP has the better night vision, that doesn't mean his sight is overall better...

srankmissingnin
It's possible that Wolverine can shift his vision into different wavelength / spectrums of light like Sabretooth can, and possess actual night / thermo vision.

KingD19
I love how my post was completely ignored, anyway.

Wolverine can do the same, that's how he always knows when people are lying to him. Their heart rate speeds up.

srankmissingnin
He's also known people where lying by chemical changes in their sents... which is more impressive then hearing heart rates speed up.

Battlehammer
It's possible that Wolverine can shift his vision into different wavelength / spectrums of light like Sabretooth can, and possess actual night / thermo vision.
yea im pritty sure when they were monitor Logan before they mention something of the sort

StiltmanFTW
also as for tracking.........Wolverine found mystic who haft way across the world............in under 9 hours and she a shape shifter.......

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6204/wolverine62dcp0016.th.jpg http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6816/wolverine62dcp0017.th.jpg

Battlehammer
He's also known people where lying by chemical changes in their sents... which is more impressive then hearing heart rates speed up.
Dident Logan onces pick the real mardox from his clones?

KingD19
Well, since Logan has feral senses, it's actually a very good possibility, since many wild predators can do that.

srankmissingnin
Dident Logan onces pick the real mardox from his clones?

He was also the only person to be able to detect the Infinity War doppelgangers by scent, and even DD didn't couldn't even detect a difference.

StiltmanFTW
He was also the only person to be able to detect the Infinity War doppelgangers by scent, and even DD didn't couldn't even detect a difference.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5622/infinitywars228zo8.th.jpg http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5919/infinitywars230xv4.th.jpg http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7386/infinitywars231ak2.th.jpg http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5028/infinitywars232ru9.th.jpg http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8980/infinitywars233na6.th.jpg http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2872/infinitywars234ow6.th.jpg

Trackz
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6204/wolverine62dcp0016.th.jpg http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6816/wolverine62dcp0017.th.jpg no implication he did that by himself or that he used his senses to do this. if we're giving each their resources in order to track, BP wins.

Battlehammer
.........dude he tracked a shape shifter to the middle east and then picked her out of a mob of people...........

he found her himself.............he doesent even uses the x-men help at all.......

srankmissingnin
no implication he did that by himself or that he used his senses to do this. if we're giving each their resources in order to track, BP wins.

Yeah, Wolverine propably used his dragon wizard magic to locate her!

moron.

Trackz

moron. no evidence at all he did this by himself, WOlverine has connections, just because he didn't need the x-men doesnt mean he didnt have help. He probably found her the same way he found Omega Red in Origins, by using his connections.

Trackz
.........dude he tracked a shape shifter to the middle east and then picked her out of a mob of people...........

he found her himself.............he doesent even uses the x-men help at all....... because he knows mystiques scent, that much is obvious. Him tracking her to the middle east? no evidence he did this by himself. He didn't use the x-men to find omega red either.

Battlehammer
no evidence at all he did this by himself, WOlverine has connections, just because he didn't need the x-men doesnt mean he didnt have help. He probably found her the same way he found Omega Red in Origins, by using his connections.
here the thing the only way to locate her is through scent......she can change ehr apperiences........connections wont do shit.

not to mention during the arc he tracks her again and says there no were you can hide from my senses or so such

srankmissingnin
no evidence at all he did this by himself, WOlverine has connections, just because he didn't need the x-men doesnt mean he didnt have help. He probably found her the same way he found Omega Red in Origins, by using his connections.

He found her the same way he found Omega Red, huh? The same way he found Omega Red? Omega Red found him. Wolverine wasn't even looking for him...

dur

Battlehammer
because he knows mystiques scent, that much is obvious. Him tracking her to the middle east? no evidence he did this by himself. He didn't use the x-men to find omega red either.
red.......has connects with governements......mystec doesent. Pleases tell me how connection would help him find woman who can change her aparences repeatedly.......what connection gunna help him find her? when she constantly changing who she is.

Battlehammer
He found her the same way he found Omega Red, huh? The same way he found Omega Red? Omega Red found him. Wolverine wasn't even looking for him...

dur
true

srankmissingnin
because he knows mystiques scent, that much is obvious. Him tracking her to the middle east? no evidence he did this by himself. He didn't use the x-men to find omega red either.

You know what might be beneficial to you? Reading the comics you decided to give your "opinion" of. He'd told Cyclops to his face he'd do it alone.

StiltmanFTW

dur

laughing out loud

Trackz

dur

Wolverine Origins #8, he's searching for Omega Red and jubilee, he does so by meeting with various contacts including Black Widow

Battlehammer
not to find red..............to find what red wanted...........abc logic sucks........

he wasent looking for a person he was looking for an item.

Badabing

moron. Bashing.....way to help the forum out.

Battlehammer
also he wasent even looking for jublee.......did you even read the issue?

Trackz
not to find red..............to find what red wanted...........abc logic sucks........

he wasent looking for a person he was looking for an item. in order to to bring omega red out, he uses his connections, not his senses. same way with mystique we have no knowledge of how wolverine found her only that he found her. It's never stated exactly how, it's obvious that wolverine has sources other than the X-Men, because he didn't use them doesnt mean he found mystique by himself.

Trackz
also he wasent even looking for jublee.......did you even read the issue? Omega Red took Jubilee, you don't think trying to save her was on his to-do list?

Battlehammer
in order to to bring omega red out, he uses his connections, not his senses same way with mystique we have no knowledge of how wolverine found her only that he found her. It's never stated exactly how, it's obvious that wolverine has sources other than the X-Men, because he didn't use them doesnt mean he found mystique by himself.
read the issue again. He not looking for red. He tracked maverick down to figure out were maverick hid the item red wanted.

again your abc logic is awful. He was looking for a midden item not a person at. You may want to actaully read the issues your debating

srankmissingnin
Wolverine Origins #8, he's searching for Omega Red and jubilee, he does so by meeting with various contacts including Black Widow

He was searching for the Carbonadium Synthesizer.

Battlehammer
Omega Red took Jubilee, you don't think trying to save her was on his to-do list?
.............he new how to get to red....he dident need sources.......to find him he needed sources to get the item red want...........

KingD19
If I recall correctly, the Omega Red/Jubilee thing was Logan searching for the C-Synthesizer, am I correct?

And you cannot find Mystique with contacts if she doesn't want to be found, hell, she could pretend to be your contact. The only reason Logan ever found her is because of his nose, admit it dude.

StiltmanFTW
here the thing the only way to locate her is through scent......she can change ehr apperiences........connections wont do shit.

not to mention during the arc he tracks her again and says there no were you can hide from my senses or so such

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6650/wolverine63dcp024.th.jpg

Battlehammer
lol true, hell Logan would be some one contact to find Mystiquw

srankmissingnin
Raven would need to tell someone (someone that Wolverine knew) where she was going, in order from him to even get any use out of contacts...

StiltmanFTW

He was searching for the Carbonadium Synthesizer.

Exactly.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9986/wolverineorigins009002hh8.th.jpg

Battlehammer
then there always nitro feat.......what has Black Panther done to make him superior to Wolverine tracking skills.

Trackz
lol true, hell Logan would be some one contact to find Mystiquw ...he doesnt say you cant hide from my senses, nothing about his senses are mentioned, and if you believe it's possible for wolverine to follow mystiques scent across the atlantic ocean (which wasn't stated), the it also possible from BP to see in complete darkness (which was stated). WOlverine has many sources many of whom mystique might've contacted before going into hiding, which is a lot more likely than wolverine putting his nose to the air and smelling someone on the opposite side of the globe.

Trackz
Exactly.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9986/wolverineorigins009002hh8.th.jpg showing us that wolverine uses his sources to find things. In that feat it isn't stated that wolverine uses his senses to find mystique or implied. WOlverine also has no other feat of this magnitude.

Trackz
Raven would need to tell someone (someone that Wolverine knew) where she was going, in order from him to even get any use out of contacts... was it stated she didnt?

Battlehammer
showing us that wolverine uses his sources to find things. In that feat it isn't stated that wolverine uses his senses to find mystique or implied. WOlverine also has no other feat of this magnitude.

items not people. and you cant uses a sources to find a shape changer it be pointless.

yes he has.......quite a few times........like with nitro......

Battlehammer
was it stated she didnt?
yea becuases they have the same friends right?

srankmissingnin
was it stated she didnt?

It also wasn't stated that Mystique isn't really Thanos, which is about as likely...

Trackz
items not people. and you cant uses a sources to find a shape changer it be pointless.

yes he has.......quite a few times........like with nitro...... you can find her location, then you can use her scent, it is however not likely at all that he tracked scent across the ocean, is most likely that he used his sources to find where she would go, then use his senses to pick her out of the people in the group.

Battlehammer
you can find her location, then you can use her scent, it is however not likely at all that he tracked scent across the ocean, is most likely that he used his sources to find where she would go, then use his senses to pick her out of the people in the group.
what sources? She a shape changer and a loner......there would be no sources to uses..........she constantly eb changing her apearences.....the only way to find her is through scent

srankmissingnin
showing us that wolverine uses his sources to find things. In that feat it isn't stated that wolverine uses his senses to find mystique or implied. WOlverine also has no other feat of this magnitude.

Wolverine gave the Synthesiser to Maverick, so he tracked down Marverick. Maverick gave the Synthesiser to Black Widow, so Wolverine tracked down Black Widow. eek!

Battlehammer
Then theres allways the Nitro feat.........Logan just a better tracker face it......not to mention it a big part of what makes him him.

Battlehammer
Wolverine gave the Synthesiser to Maverick, so he tracked down Marverick. Maverick gave the Synthesiser to Black Widow, so Wolverine tracked down Black Widow. eek!

lol right.

KingD19
Trackz, you have to realize, Mystique doesn't just walk around as a blue woman with completely yellow eyes and bright red hair. She's a shape shifter, she's almost never her normal self unless she's with other mutants, or alone. And how would the sources know who Mystique was if she was someone else, with credentials and all, which she can easily get, or even easier create false info.

Battlehammer
oh and then there always the feat were Logan tracks down 5 mercenaries that screw him over 5 years ealier and kills them all.

srankmissingnin
what sources? She a shape changer and a loner......there would be no sources to uses..........she constantly eb changing her apearences.....the only way to find her is through scent

No instead of using her shape shifting abilities she decided to purchase a cheap plane ticket, hotel room and car rental on Travelocity, and Wolverine called up his contacts at America Express and got Mystics credit card statements. Lucky for Wolverine, Mystic keeps him on her contact list and keeps him up to date with frequent emails as to the all many alias she uses, so he was able to figure out which name she was traveling under. It was easy!

dur

KingD19
^ You called it man, that is exactly what happened. She also used Priceline to help her find a four star hotel at a two star price.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by KingD19
^ You called it man, that is exactly what happened. She also used Priceline to help her find a four star hotel at a two star price.

Yup she went into hiding in the middle east... but not before she updated her FACEBOOK, MYSPACE and Twitter accounts so everyone knew where she was going, and left paper travel so people could track her down, if they needed too.

KingD19
She also left her forwarding address, and had a huuuuuuge going away party, giving everyone her personal cell just in case.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by KingD19
She also left her forwarding address, and had a huuuuuuge going away party, giving everyone her personal cell just in case.

Of course, you need to do these things before you go into hiding. Just because you are going into hiding doesn't mean you should be out of touch with everyone! Hiding or not, you don't want to be an inconvience for people trying to locate you.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Battlehammer
lol

Battlehammer
lol some one should have posted the nitro feat that would of ended this entire debate lol

Badabing
I'll leave this open for now. I don't want things to get too trollish. This forum has enough probelms.

KingD19
We were only having a bit of fun, Trackz knows we don't mean any of it.

Battlehammer
......I did mean it.......

KingD19
Battlehammer meant it. no expression

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>