Daken vs Savage Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
For this battle, Daken has adamantium claws and an adamantium spinal column. Keep in mind he has the ability to alter the perceptions of others. How well does he do against Savage Hulk?

Wild Shadow
if he can sneak up behind him using his pheromones daken could take down the hulk by slicing at his neck and hitting his spine.

Bouboumaster
Daken don't do as good as his father against the Hulk

Brutacus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if he can sneak up behind him using his pheromones daken could take down the hulk by slicing at his neck and hitting his spine.

How would that help or do anything to savage hulk???

Wild Shadow
everyone knows hulk takes for ever to heal from a broken neck and severing his spine will do the trick since logan has used the threat in the past to come down hulk once he was in position.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
everyone knows hulk takes for ever to heal from a broken neck and severing his spine will do the trick since logan has used the threat in the past to come down hulk once he was in position.

Your kidding right savage hulk's healing factor is maybe even better than wolverine's healing factor.
Wenn did it took for ever for Savage hulk to heal from a broken neck???

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Brutacus
Your kidding right savage hulk's healing factor is maybe even better than wolverine's healing factor.
Wenn did it took for ever for Savage hulk to heal from a broken neck???

maestro told hulk that neck breaks always takes forever to heal something about their HF as soon as he did that he snapped his neck.

future imperfect storyline.

logan in marvel presents: weapon x or wolverine, not sure also threaten hulk with a neck stab for a surrender.

not sure if savage hulk can heal any faster or minutes of the injury but i doubt iy.

Naija boy
Hulk stomps

StiltmanFTW
Couldn't Daken just revert Hulk to Banner, then kill him? You know, he can make Hulk feel safe, calm and relaxed. lol

Wild Shadow
and then a claw to the head ftw.

janus77
Hulk wins.

turning Hulk into Banner won't make this any easier. Banner already KO'd Abomination.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk wins.

turning Hulk into Banner won't make this any easier. Banner already KO'd Abomination.

Is he still able to channel Hulk's power like that? I think not.

And Banner would not want to attack Daken if he felt comfortable. That's called a false sense of security. Daken's pheromones can do that.

KingD19
I think the perception ability only works on those with rational thought processes, Hulk is just rage and confusion with a small voice of reason. Although of course I could be wrong. And Daken's face and neck could still be torn from his body since his skull and neck aren't adamantium.

Brutacus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Couldn't Daken just revert Hulk to Banner, then kill him? You know, he can make Hulk feel safe, calm and relaxed. lol

What would make him return into the hulk again.

The Nuul
Daken would get stomped, he has no where the amount or experience as his father.

srankmissingnin

In theory.

Ptr_Grifin
If he ever gets a hold of that sword, he could kill Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
smile

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8707/wo34oroborosdcp034.th.jpg

LDHZenkai
Yea dakens pheromones make him dangerous against hulk. He can make you feel w/e with them somehow. So hulk would calm down, turn into banner, then get impaled from behind. As for fighting skill Daken is still beastly and his pheromones allow him to seem invisible.

Battlehammer
plus he dam fast

jalek moye
Is he still able to channel Hulk's power like that? I think not.

And Banner would not want to attack Daken if he felt comfortable. That's called a false sense of security. Daken's pheromones can do that.
wouldnt hulk come out anyway. i remember cases where attempts to kill banner have just resulted in hulk coming out to save his own life.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
plus he dam fast

Actually he is around Deadpool speed lv. It's because of his pheromone manipulation and training that he appears to be incredibly fast.

Battlehammer
I know. Deadpool inhumanly fast. so being that level would make him pritty fast

KingD19
Basically, Daken is only as fast as a really fit guy, his speed isn't inhuman, so much as really high human. His pheremones are his real ace where he appears to be so fast.

Battlehammer
he said he was not faster then Deadpool who a meta......

KingD19
Hmm, I didn't know that.

StiltmanFTW
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5918/origins25005uj1.th.jpg http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8130/origins25006dq9.th.jpg

KingD19
Well, from looking at that, he said that he was no faster than Deadpool, which means he could have easily been just as fast as him. Whose augmentations have made him higher than any human could wish, but Logan and Daken have the same abilities, only natural, since they are more feral and animalistic.

Bouboumaster
Hulk is immune against most poisons, so does the pheromons would truly works?

I think that Hulk stomp Daken even worst that he usually does to Wolverine. At least, Wolverine got the experience.

Mindset
Pheromone isn't a poison.

Battlehammer
pheramones would work.

I have no doubt in my mind.

KingD19
Pheremone is like invisible gas, and airborne chemicals, which have worked on Hulk multiple times before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.