Which team has the best chance of....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay, there are three teams. Their mission is to get through the defense by whatever means necessary and get the trophy back before reinforcement arrive.

Okay this is the defense
-Wolverine
-Jean
-Magneto
-Juggernaut
-Wasp
-Vision
-Flash

The reinforcements are [Arrive in after aprrox 5 min wink
-WWH
-Juggernaut(7th day)
-Thor(current)

Group A is
-Iron Man
-Sue Storn
-Johnny Storm
-Superman
-Dead Pool

Group B is
-Captain America
-Wonder Woman
-Storm
-Reed
-Static Shock

Group C
-Green Arrow
-Batman
-Spiderman
-Black Canary
-Hal
-

Bouboumaster
Groupe A:
Sue makes Superman invisible, so he can get the Trophy without being arm.

All the other team fail.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Groupe A:
Sue makes Superman invisible, so he can get the Trophy without being arm.

All the other team fail.
Don't you thinks vision, or Magneto would sense him?

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Don't you thinks vision, or Magneto would sense him?

Nope, wolverine would though but it'll be too late.

xJLxKing
yeah...I added...Flash big grin

carver9
yeah...I added...Flash big grin

by the time wolverine sense superman it would be too late for anyone to do anything. Take out invisible woman, I know why you put her there, because of her shields.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
by the time wolverine sense superman it would be too late for anyone to do anything. Take out invisible woman, I know why you put her there, because of her shields.
I didn't know she can actually make anyone invisible especially someone like Superman. eek!

Bouboumaster
I didn't know she can actually make anyone invisible especially someone like Superman. eek!

Well, she is able. And the ad of Flash doesn't bring anything, since Clark would fly.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Well, she is able. And the ad of Flash doesn't bring anything, since Clark would fly.
He can run fast enough that he can actually walk on air

Nighty101
LMAO!!! ALL OF THE TEAMZ SUK! The way I see it you need a good combination of agility, stealth, speed, endurance, and strength. So team C is screwed in that case because they are all agility and have no attack power whatsoever. Static Shock is some crap that some idiot animater put on hoping to make the next spiderman that caught all of the 6 and 7 year old for a bit and then lost em all. Other than that team B is flawless. However Team A is about as screwed as team C. Why? Because they have superman. Superman sux... end of story. So who wins? I'm gonna go with team B.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.