LOTF Luke, Yoda and Mace vs Bane WITH TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Bane is riding on a Rancor and has a mind controlled Kas'im and Kaan with him.

Eminence
WTFspite.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Eminence
WTFspite.

In the Star Wars tcg:

Yoda in his STRONGEST form (there's several versions of each character) has 8 atk/8 def

Rancor has 9 atk/9 def

And we know that the TCG game is TOTALLY canon.

Nephthys
lolfox

Bane no expression

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
In the Star Wars tcg:

Yoda in his STRONGEST form (there's several versions of each character) has 8 atk/8 def

Rancor has 9 atk/9 def

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/549/549049kh6owdn13k.gif

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/549/549049kh6owdn13k.gif

You know I voted for team smile

mattatom
You really do come up with some stupid *Enter obscenity here relating to the material which exits the arsehole*, you know that right.

Slash_KMC
In the Star Wars tcg:

Rancor has 9 atk/9 def

I really dislike the Star Wars TCG. Playing Poker is sooo much more amusing on sooo many more levels.

I'm trying to visualise this match, but I can't get a clear image of Bane riding on a rancor ...

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I'm trying to visualise this match, but I can't get a clear image of Bane riding on a rancor ...

I can think of a giant sea shell with a massive red glow rod riding on a rancor.

QFT

Hewhoknowsall
Bane DID ride on a Rancor before his battle w/Kas'im.

OK, so here's a freak senario:

Rancor attacks Yoda
Bane leaps off of Yoda and using his sub atomic particle manipulation tears LOTF Luke into pieces
Kas'im and Kaan team up on Mace

Rancor beats Yoda (9/9 vs 8/8 and we all know that tcg games are perfect G canon...right?)
Kasi'm, Kaan and Bane wtf pwn Mace

The end

The Ground

Rancor attacks Yoda
Bane leaps off of Yoda and using his sub atomic particle manipulation tears LOTF Luke into pieces

Rancor beats Yoda (9/9 vs 8/8 and we all know that tcg games are perfect G canon...right?)

The end

lmao

Slash_KMC

Rancor attacks Yoda

The end

I see some minor flaws in this. Who can see them, it's like search for the 7 flaws.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I see some minor flaws in this. Who can see them, it's like search for the 7 flaws.
1) How the hell can the rancor land a hit on Yoda?

Spartan 063
2) how the hell is bane going to use sub atomic particle manipulation against Luke( a generic holocron skill) when he can just use electric judgment on bane?

Hewhoknowsall
LOL I think that Luke and team wins, I'm just joking.

Originally posted by mattatom
1) How the hell can the rancor land a hit on Yoda?

9/9 vs 8/8(or, in his weakest version, 1/1)

Originally posted by Spartan 063
2) how the hell is bane going to use sub atomic particle manipulation against Luke( a generic holocron skill) when he can just use electric judgment on bane?

Because Bane is invincible

Sources: Apollo cloud (who is totally unbiased):

If it's a lightsaber battle, Bane wins.

By BotS, he knew every move and sequence of the saber staff perfectly (and those are the moves and sequences for all 7 forms, and not just the regular forms, but Kas'im's furthered and perfected forms), and thus would be able to wield one to the same effect as Kas'im.

Sirak, the top apprentice at the BoD Academy was damn powerful; he was able to move in blurs, had mastered multiple forms..and Bane was able to completely outclass him in saber combat; his shatterpoint ability was so great that he was able to sense weaknesses in Sirak's style seconds after the duel began, and constantly throughout the battle, but held back because he wanted to humiliate Sirak, and tire him down first, and towards the end, was able to tool him with one masterful manoeuvre; his movements were faster than the eyes of everyone present could see, so fast that it seemed like time had stopped for them. And this was while he was still a student, where he's about ten times less powerful than he is in BotS.

He as good as defeated Kas'im in a duel; Kas'im was basically The master of the lightsaber; he mastered every from, every primary art of the saber, and then furthered and perfected each form and constantly refined his skills, and Kas'im was only able to defeat him when he used a style that was alien to Bane. And this was before BotS, where Bane grows about twice as powerful, and gains the orbalisk armour.

While he was choking Quordis to death, Quordis begged him to stop and let them fight with sabers so that he could die with honour, and Bane said that he would be able to just as easily defeat him with a saber, and Quordis agreed. This implies that Bane would have been able to defeat him in seconds with a saber, and Quordis was one of the top sith of a pretty impressive order. Again, this was before BotS, where he grown in power by an exponential amount.

Bane possesses the orbalisk armour, which constantly pumps dark side energies and adrenaline into his body, and strengthens his muscles and keeps them constantly flexed. It's also completely immune to the cutting power of even a lightsaber, and covers his entire body, except for his head (the only area where he can be physically affected), and a few joints where the gaps are too small for a lightsaber to pass through anyway.

How does Luke honestly compare? If he really is as good as people make him out to be, he should have had no problems with Lumiya, yet she had him beat. Bane firmly has this.

Darn...everyone's against me...comon noobaris I need you too help me so we're not as outnumbered sad

mattatom
9/9? 8/8? Mean F*ck All. All Yoda has to do is plant himself on the rancor's back or even mind control the damn rancor.

Hewhoknowsall
9/9? 8/8? Mean F*ck All. All Yoda has to do is plant himself on the rancor's back or even mind control the damn rancor.

Sarcasm my friend.

mattatom
I am not your friend. Also if that was sarcasm then it's worth the same as the rest of your input. Jack.

Slash_KMC

Darn...everyone's against me...comon noobaris I need you too help me so we're not as outnumbered sad

Shh, I think he has finally moved on with his life, don't tempt him to return here.

Elite Hunter
Sources: Apollo cloud (who is totally unbiased):.................

If you want more people against you then keep quoting Nebaris...

mattatom
Bane would also have to break through Lukes shield first and honestly I doubt that would happen.Originally posted by Spartan 063

Darth Truculent
Um . . . isn't Luke the greatest Jedi Master? Didn't Luke also master lightsaber combat? He also knows Shatterpoint. It's safe to assume that like Bane, he knew all lightsaber forms. This isn't the ROTJ Luke - LOTF Luke had Caedus pinned on the floor without even moving. And Caedus was stronger than Vader! In terms of Force strength, Caedus was stronger than Bane, but that's not the issue.

Luke would defeat Bane either through the Force or lightsaber.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Um . . . isn't Luke the greatest Jedi Master? Didn't Luke also master lightsaber combat? He also knows Shatterpoint. It's safe to assume that like Bane, he knew all lightsaber forms. This isn't the ROTJ Luke - LOTF Luke had Caedus pinned on the floor without even moving. And Caedus was stronger than Vader! In terms of Force strength, Caedus was stronger than Bane, but that's not the issue.

Luke would defeat Bane either through the Force or lightsaber. I've hear somewhere that Luke didn't know the forms of the Old Republic Jedi. After the Purge, Palpatine destroyed most stuff relating to lightsaber combat, forcing Luke to devise his own system.

Eminence
I thought he picked up the classical forms from Ossus or the giant starship.

Lord Lucien
Probably.

Eminence

I don't think I've ever seen you post nothing but a single word before.

WTF.

Lord Lucien
Really? I've done it before.

Eminence
Prove it!

chilled monkey

That won't work if Bane is already controlling the rancor.

Ex. In the TFU novel, Starkiller tries to mind control a rancor but he can't because Maris Brood already has a hold on its mind.

mattatom
Originally posted by chilled monkey
That won't work if Bane is already controlling the rancor.

Ex. In the TFU novel, Starkiller tries to mind control a rancor but he can't because Maris Brood already has a hold on its mind.

Who has the stronger mind Bane or Yoda? Even still he can still just jump on top and slice the things head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.