At The Bowl you say?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TGL At The Bowl
Heya KillerMoviesForum my name is TGL At The Bowl, i hope i'd pop in and say hi ^^

You're probably expecting a short intro post, but you are slightly wrong, since this is a pre-planned intro post, as if you couldnt tell
the only reason why its a pre-planned, is cos i always get Intro Post writters block ... so you could probably understand why its pre-planned ^^

well, my hobbies include playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, listening to music; mainly Queen, talking to people on their respective IM System of choice
Downloading and watching Anime of interest, playing and watching Football (soccer to you americans), watching Formula One & Samurai Pizza Cats

I'm also a Furry, for those not in the know, i delve into anthromorphic art ... sure 4chan calls us furfags ... but they are probably jealous

My knowledge of Queen is pretty vast, i can name over 115 Queen Songs, every album released in the UK & even random facts about different songs
i also have good knowledge on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Metagame, mainly with card rulings ^^

Oh, if ya wondering where i live ... i dont live in a cave ... its more of a City Port ... i live in the United States of Scouseland AKA Liverpool, UK

Well, thats it really ... well i could add more, but i dont really like doing long intro's ... expect for the time when i used bit from Queen's Magnum Opus, Bohemian Rhapsody & The Meaning Of Life

so ... with another intro thread to my name ... i would like to close this post, with a little catchphase that i use ^^

BRITISHNESS HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING

~TGLucario~

P.S. I REALLY HATE long intro's ... sure this is long ... but this was pre-planned, so its just a matter of copy & paste ... hurray for laziness ^^
oh, if there is any typo's ... you'll have to ignore them, since i typed this up in Notepad ... and my grammar isnt good, but my spelling is ^^

*waits for the usual, TL;DR*

Captain REX
Welcome to the boards.

Black Yoshi
What's up, dude.

Just make sure not to spam or insult other members.

TGL At The Bowl
Originally posted by Black Yoshi
What's up, dude.

Just make sure not to spam or insult other members.

heh, i can assure you i wont spam/insult other members ^^

thanks for the welcomes guys

BruceSkywalker
welcome to the world of the sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.