Cyber vs. Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
PUrely physical combat. no deathspores or hallucinogens.

Wild Shadow
cyber would trash omega red after a good fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
cyber would trash omega red after a good fight.

No way.

Wild Shadow
cyber is extremely strong with his claws he would pound and slash the crap out of him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
cyber is extremely strong with his claws he would pound and slash the crap out of him.

He has to made contact first.

psycho gundam
can't red just ram his tendril through cyber's teeth down into his throat, jiggle it around a little bit and pull up some vitals?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by psycho gundam
can't red just ram his tendril through cyber's teeth down into his throat, jiggle it around a little bit and pull up some vitals?

Exactly.

Wild Shadow
cant cyber just slice of his tentacles with his strength and claws?

KingD19
Well, considering Wolverine hasn't cut through them yet with his 3 foot long blades, I doubt Cyber's claws can do it. And although he's only supposed to be Class 10, Red is much much much stronger. I don't know how strong current Cyber is, but class was Class 10, his new body though was strong enough to jab a horses head off before the adamantium skin. Although I don't know how much of a strength increase that gave him. Regardless, the tentacle thing is Red's way of taking this with minimal effort. Or he could just as easily use them like whips and bash his face in.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Red is much much much stronger.

Isn't Red around Class 10, too?

Battlehammer
he a lot stronger then that based on the feats

geshien
Red stomps.

KingD19
I guess I didn't make it clear when I said it, what I meant to say was, even though Red is supposed to be Class 10, he has feats putting him over that. He even took a bull rush into a wall from Colossus, which even with the death spores and potential life drain affecting him, should have been more than enough to crush his skeleton. He's taken getting blasted by Chamber a couple miles, then got up okay. Basically, they need to work on his powers and give a definition, because he's supposed to be Class 10, and pulling of Class 70 and higher durability and strength feats.

Battlehammer
not that was just retarded hand books. from day one he shown the same strength levels

KingD19
I know his strength and durability have always been awesome, but he's always been stated around Class 10 from everything I've seen.

Battlehammer
only in hand books never in an actual comic. Hand books are just wrong a lot.

KingD19
But his strength has also never been detailed in the comics, so they haven't given him a real limit.

Battlehammer
true. They have shown repeatedly to match and sometimes over power class 100's

StiltmanFTW
I guess I didn't make it clear when I said it, what I meant to say was, even though Red is supposed to be Class 10, he has feats putting him over that. He even took a bull rush into a wall from Colossus, which even with the death spores and potential life drain affecting him, should have been more than enough to crush his skeleton. He's taken getting blasted by Chamber a couple miles, then got up okay. Basically, they need to work on his powers and give a definition, because he's supposed to be Class 10, and pulling of Class 70 and higher durability and strength feats.

strength class =/= durability class

Just look at Luke Cage or Mr Hyde.

KingD19
Actually, sometimes strength and durability showings are equal, but Red has shown Class 100 strength feats multiple times.

StiltmanFTW
Actually, sometimes strength and durability showings are equal, but Red has shown Class 100 strength feats multiple times.

Exactly - sometimes.

When has Red lifted 100 tons?

The Nuul
Originally posted by geshien
Red stomps.

cloud102
Does anyone think Cyber can effect Red?

Battlehammer
? what

cloud102
??

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cloud102
Does anyone think Cyber can effect Red?

What do you mean? He has no hallucinogens for this fight.

cloud102
Ahh, I didn't read that. If so, I'd pick Cyber.

StiltmanFTW
Ahh, I didn't read that. If so, I'd pick Cyber.

OR has the reach advantage. He'd just throw Cyber away if he came too close.

KingD19
He'd b*tch slap Cyber in the face, knock his teeth in, then drink some Vodka....straight.

cloud102
I don't think throwing Cyber will do that much damage. I see Cyber as more of a brawler than Red.

Battlehammer
red a beast the life drain would end the fight like right away

StiltmanFTW
I don't think throwing Cyber will do that much damage. I see Cyber as more of a brawler than Red.

It won't. But it would prevent him from coming close. And if Red got bored with throwing Cyber around...

QFT.

cloud102
He'd ***** slap Cyber in the face, knock his teeth in, then drink some Vodka....straight.

Sure if Cyber is a mannequin!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
red a beast the life drain would end the fight like right away

Originally posted by FrothByte
PUrely physical combat.

KingD19
Red doesn't get his spores, and I'm assuming he doesn't get his drain, which would make it equally unfair. And since he can't really physically harm Cyber except his face, I say he physically damages.....his face. Poke his eyes out, be naughty.

And Cyber is an Adamannequin!!!!!

cloud102
Nevermind. I thought Red couldn't use his tendrills. Yeah, Red wins.

Red without his tendrils and Cyber without his claws would be better.

Battlehammer
even with out life drain he an animals

StiltmanFTW
And Cyber is an Adamannequin!!!!!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon6.gif

Starscream M
is cyber's head protected at all...or is just his chin and mouth area vulnerable?

KingD19
Well, Red has withstood some crazy damage with no harm done to him, I can't remember many of his strength feats though. And Cyber can still get punched in the face, and as hard as Red hits, he would feel it.

I think Cyber's adamantium stops at his hairline, leaving the rest of his face just skin and bone..

You got my pun!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
is cyber's head protected at all...or is just his chin and mouth area vulnerable?

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8060/wolverineorigins012015.th.jpg

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8060/wolverineorigins012015.th.jpg hmm, so Im surprised Wolverine hasn't cut off his face/head over the years

cloud102
Good thing for Cyber, Red doesn't have maneating bugs.

Starscream M
Good thing for Cyber, Red doesn't have maneating bugs. yeah, guess the fact that Red could lop cyber's head off with his tendrils isn't a real threat... roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
His neck is adamantium, most of his cranium/face, isn't.

cloud102
Originally posted by Starscream M
yeah, guess the fact that Red could lop cyber's head off with his tendrils isn't a real threat... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not if Cyber blocks it with his manly bicepts.

jrodslam
I think Cyber is being a tad underrated here. Unlike Wolvie, his outer body is covered in adamantium save for part of his face. Red not being able to use the death factor or phermones makes this a tougher fight. Would Red be able to crush Cyber with his tendrils? Hed be hard pressed to do so, but i doubt it. I dont have many books with Cyber in it, but from what ive seen, hes pretty durable. Red key to victory here would be to aim for those non covered areas.

Ill give Red the slight advantage here considering he does have a better healing factor without using the DF, he also has the reach advantage and the better h2h combatant. With his powers not being a factor here, he may be more resourceful. Akardy 6/10.

Mindset
Is Cyber's junk covered?

cloud102
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think Cyber is being a tad underrated here. Unlike Wolvie, his outer body is covered in adamantium save for part of his face. Red not being able to use the death factor or phermones makes this a tougher fight. Would Red be able to crush Cyber with his tendrils? Hed be hard pressed to do so, but i doubt it. I dont have many books with Cyber in it, but from what ive seen, hes pretty durable. Red key to victory here would be to aim for those non covered areas.

Ill give Red the slight advantage here considering he does have a healing factor without using the DF, he also has the reach advantage and the better h2h combatant. With his powers not being a factor here, he may be more resourceful. Akardy 6/10.

Looking at your sig, this reminds me that Cyber took on Strong Guy back in X-Factor. Do you remember what happened? IIRC, Cyber held his own.

KingD19
Yea, Cyber's entire epidermis except his face is adamantium. But Red could easily wrap his tendrils around his head and squeeze, cracking, then crushing his skull, which was shown to be non adamantium, at least in the front.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
Is Cyber's junk covered?

Adamantium jock.

srankmissingnin
Without the use of his life drain, Red experience the accumulative effects of carbonadium poisoning. The only thing that keeps him alive is the regularly draining the life force from others... as to how quickly the affects will build up without draining during the fight, I can't really say.

jrodslam
Looking at your sig, this reminds me that Cyber took on Strong Guy back in X-Factor. Do you remember what happened? IIRC, Cyber held his own.

Guido was fighting others, then Cyber poked him with his poison nail. They both exchanged a hit or 2 on each other, but that was it. The encounters were really extensive, but yea i guess Cyber held his own.erm

KingD19
Well since combatants are supposed to be at their best, I think it's safe to assume the Carbonadium poisoning is neutralized for this bout.

jrodslam
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... as to how quickly the affects will build up without draining during the fight, I can't really say.

He can go for some time without draining anyone. I think it just depends on how much he drained from the last person and how long and how much he'll exerts himself in a fight.

Mindset
Well since combatants are supposed to be at their best, I think it's safe to assume the Carbonadium poisoning is neutralized for this bout. Not how it works.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
Is Cyber's junk covered? he probably has a onesie flap.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by jrodslam
Guido was fighting others, then Cyber poked him with his poison nail. They both exchanged a hit or 2 on each other, but that was it. The encounters were really extensive, but yea i guess Cyber held his own.erm they fought again in the next issue following that. guido got an antidote or something, and he was faking being sick so he could beat on cyber who planned on extorting guido with a cure.

jrodslam
they fought again in the next issue following that. guido got an antidote or something, and he was faking being sick so he could beat on cyber who planned on extorting guido with a cure.

Yea, i have that issue, but like the one before it, the encounter was brief. They didnt get to continue their battle cause Havok stepped in and told guido to help mm.

Lord Feron
I know sounds a bit cheap but if they get in a brawl. Red has kinda like 4 arms. He would be able to grip hand to hand with Cyber since strength are same if not in favor of red. THe tendrils and just crush or atleast whip at Cyber's head ftw.

FrothByte
cyber isn't really a slouch in hand to hand. he was wolvi's teacher wasn't he? so his face is uncovered, it doesn't mean it's gonna be an easy target. besides, can his claws hurt OR?

Starscream M
cyber isn't really a slouch in hand to hand. he was wolvi's teacher wasn't he? so his face is uncovered, it doesn't mean it's gonna be an easy target. besides, can his claws hurt OR? what's cyber gonna do to avoid Omega Red's death spores?

FrothByte
it is stated in the start of the thread that this is a purely physical fight. no deathspores and hallucinogens. no life drain either.

Starscream M
it is stated in the start of the thread that this is a purely physical fight. no deathspores and hallucinogens. no life drain either. ah I see, cyber has a better chance. still don't see how he would present too much of a threat to red, whose armor is fricken tough and his tendrils would prevent cyber from getting close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.