Iron Monger(Iron Man) Vs. Captain Mifune(Matrix Revolutions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omgchos
The Machines have hired Iron Monger(mistaking him for just a machine) to kill the leader of the APU corps. On the bridge, where Mifune made his last stand in the movie, the fight takes Place.

Rules:
1Iron Monger's Boosters were damaged when he landed. He can no longer fly.
2Mifune still has those re-loaders on call with those lightning guns. He can call them in as Back-up.

FIGHT
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x58/justsmguy2/Versus.jpg

Darth Martin
Iron Monger. Stane is a hell of alot smarter, stronger, more durable, and has a targeting system. Not to mention a various assortment of weaponry while Milfune only has one type of offense I believe.

omgchos
I would think Mifune's guns are specifically designed to pierce armor. And he has WAY more experience at combat. This may give him the edge he needs.

super pr*xy
mifune's way too exposed in that APU. stane doesn't even need to bother hitting the APU itself, just mifune...

omgchos
But if Mifune can get a few shots of with those cannons he can get to stane first.

Mezark
neither because The Big Lebowski sucked, as did Matrix 2 and 3. shifty

omgchos
MAAAAAAAARK IS ON KMC

omgchos
GET AN AVATAR

Mezark
thumb up

omgchos
Go to the off topic forum and hit up the 1,000,000th post game.

Mairuzu
wtf

omgchos
Originally posted by omgchos
But if Mifune can get a few shots of with those cannons he can get to stane first.

Mairuzu
Mifune gets raped upclose, may stand a chance with distance.

Placidity
Originally posted by omgchos
The Machines have hired Iron Monger(mistaking him for just a machine) to kill the leader of the APU corps.

Just wondering, since Iron Monger was hired, what did the sentinels pay him with?

Mairuzu
nuts and bolts of course

and oil

dadudemon
Originally posted by Placidity
Just wondering, since Iron Monger was hired, what did the sentinels pay him with?

That's easy. A fantasy reality of his choosing.

omgchos
What is he Sipher. "ignorance is bliss"

AngryManatee
My vote goes for Iron Monger. Reasoning: Mifune is not Tony Stark and Tony Stark did it in a cave.

Mairuzu
Iron Monger isnt tony stark either ermm

AngryManatee
Yeah but lets face it, Tony would've been Bukkake batter if they didn't overload that arc reactor at the end of the movie and zapped Obie.

Mairuzu
we can blame the writers for that one stoned

omgchos
Mifune dammit.

ThunderGodEneru
Stane needs one shot to kill the incredibly exposed Mifune.

Iron Monger is more durable than Ironman, who took a hit from a tank that he was not ready for without being injured at all and stuffs, and he feel from miles above the ground without being injured at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.