Marvels Top 70 comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Number 1 is, Amazing Fantasy #15 according to Marvel

http://www.marvel.com/seventy_years/countdown/winners/comics/

Grimm22
Terrible terrible listing. Honestly when you have an issue from OMD on your list of the best marvel comics in the last 70 years, thats when you know you failed.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh dear OMD is on that list, tsk, tsk, tsk, so is House of M.

Bouboumaster
The worst is that the issue of OMD comes is above Ultimate 1.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The worst is that the issue of OMD comes is above Ultimate 1.

And some of the phoenix saga issues and a rather major secret wars issue.

AlmightyKfish
They have SI, HoM and Civil War yet not Annihilation? It was easily Marvel's best recent major event.

Also, why is Dark Avengers #1 there? The series is 3 issues in and it's not outstanding.

Wait, just saw OMD in there.
Whoever wrote this list was on crack.

Oh, and New Avengers #1 is above Avengers #1. I mean come on.

basilisk
Some really odd choices in there. OMD??? Seriously??? I guess because it's Marvel they have to pretend that OMD was a good decision.

And how could they have Dark Avengers and no Thunderbolts #1?

Kovacs86
What a shit list. New Avengers #1 was one of the best 20 comics ever? Really?

willRules
WOW lotsa great and lotsa terrible choices on there. Why is Dark Avengers and H.O.M on the list? Why is O.M.D???? Terrible choices.

Nice to see some great ones on there as well (Ultimates #1, Marvel boy #3, Astonishing X-men #1 etc etc) but they are shamefully high up the list.....

H. S. 6
These were voted on by visitors of the Marvel site.

Just sayin'.

Darth Jello
Ridiculous. Where's Daredevil 181? Where's Love and War? Where are the other fantastically written issues of Marvel that are cult hits that aren't necessarily top sellers or X-books?

nimbus006
What the hell is OMD?

nimbus006
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Ridiculous. Where's Daredevil 181?

It's # 12.

tjcoady
Fan voted. Obviously recent things are going to stick in people's minds more.... and a higher likelihood of twelve year olds for who "House of M" was the most mind-blowing thing they ever read causing a weird skew.

Just like Storm beating Wonder Woman.

nimbus006
Originally posted by nimbus006
What the hell is OMD?

starlock
Originally posted by nimbus006
What the hell is OMD?

Spiderman....One More Day...its the arch leading to the disaster of his deal with Mephisto...to save aunt may.Peter was never married to MJ.

steverules_2
I didn't think any of the issues I had would be on there

nimbus006
Originally posted by starlock
Spiderman....One More Day...its the arch leading to the disaster of his deal with Mephisto...to save aunt may.Peter was never married to MJ.

Ohhhhh...wow can't believe I didn't get that acronym. embarrasment

steverules_2
I actually have the OMD issues haermm

BUSTER1
I can't believe Incredible Hulk #377 isn't on that list.

Symmetric Chaos
I like that every just about every issue of Civil War is on there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.