Hulk in an Endurance gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this gauntlet is too challenge Hulk's stamina how far does he get. No rest or healing allowed.

1.Batman/no weapons
2.Deadpool/no weapons
3.Beast
4.Luke Cage & Spider-Man
5.Doc Samson & Thing
6.Cyber, Wolverine, Blob & Colossus
7.Wonder Man,Namor, She Hulk & Rage
8.Classic Sasquatch,Strong Guy & Depowered Juggernaut
9.Wrecking Crew, Iron Monger, Ironclad, Mr Hyde, Woodgod, Black Tarantula, Deathstroke, Nasty Boys, Man-Bull, Giant Man & Atlas

Juk3n
cake walk 1-3
gets a little annoyed @ 4
starts taking little damage from 5
@ 6 he's stabbed in the brain by the Wolverine or he clears it very angrily.
And after the annoyance of fighting 6, i feel sorry for 7 & 8.

Clears it bloody, there are a few he puts down with 1 good hit.

Stops at 9 if they all take a limb and hold on for dear life they might bore him back to Bannerism. eek!

and btw, when you say no healing does that JUST mean no extra time to heal or do you mean he has not got his healing factor?

frommd
Think if he can get by 7, he can clear it. 7 is tough though.

golem370
No healing

frommd
Originally posted by golem370
No healing If this includes his opponents, then some of his fights just got easier.

Hewhoknowsall
Doesn't that make him madder, which...

golem370
The opponents have their healing

Serious Impact
If he has no healing what so ever, but his opponents do, he clears 1-5 fairly easy, but gets his heart, or head handed to him by Cyber and/or Wolverine.

If he can't heal at all, one of those two will probably kill him.

SuperiorTech
I think 6 could be a problem without his healing factor and with Blob and Pete keeping him occupied to give wolverine some room to work Hulk could be in some trouble. But If he is getting madder and therefore stronger after each fight they may not last long enough.

nicamarvin
whith no Healing factor?? thats ALL hulk got to keep him alive!! No matter how strong hulk gets, his skin always gets cut..I say he stops at 5 because THING is a good fighter and in this case more durable and the Dr have some kind of HF even if its very slow and he pacs alot of punch that will hurt hulk...if he gets by them..he will die for sure at 6..

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
whith no Healing factor?? thats ALL hulk got to keep him alive!! No matter how strong hulk gets, his skin always gets cut.. um nope
his durablity also increase the more he get angry

Kris Blaze
No healing means that it's lights out at 6.

nicamarvin

Kris Blaze

SoulDevourer

nicamarvin

SuperiorTech
I am pretty sure that without hulks healing factor a Wolverine and Collossus fastball special would put a end to this fight pretty fast.

Bouboumaster
Stop at 5

tkitna
I still think he clears it. I also believe his durability does increase with his rage and by the time he gets to 6, he's going to be plenty pissed off.

Battlehammer
doubt he gets past 6

KingD19
He won't make it past 5. Remember, WWH, said Colossus was a good match for his regular incarnations, this ain't WWH, and Colossus has proven he can wail on Hulk, he got launched at the end, but he was unhurt, and that was only after Hulk played possum. With Colossus and all the others, he is stopped at 6. Hell, they could do a double fastball special, which would instantly end him.

Battlehammer
colossus is not really the threat on team 6 at all. Cyber is.

Colossus got worked by WWH. Though he did better then Thing did. Got both his arm broken which was crazy

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
then how come one fight he wuz cut by wolvies claws but in another fight same claws didnt even scratch him? huh
Story wises Wolverine has never failed to peirce Hulk skin

KingD19
This isn't WWH though, this is more than likely Savage Hulk, since he didn't say WWH. WWH said Colossus could take on his regular incarnation, which this is.

Colossus, Wolverine, and Cyber are all threats, but for different reasons.

Colossus: Can take what Hulk dishes out, and can dish it right back.
Wolverine: Can heal from whatever, and his claws can do serious damage.
Cyber: Can take what Hulk dishes out, but his claws won't really do much.

And besides their first fight when he couldn't pierce him, there was another time, not sure if it was canon or not, Logan tried to cut him, and it resulted in sparks.

Harbinger
6 or 7.

Battlehammer
which incarnation? he never even stated which one he was refferring to. he also said he could give him a fight, not win.

Colossus would loses almost every time to any incarnation of hulk save perhaps grey hulk.

KingD19
If it doesn't say WWH, I'm not gonna assume it's WWH, I'm gonna assume it's the Hulk most people just call Hulk, which is Savage. And without his healing factor, he's not going to take Colossus wailing on his face. And I already stated their most recent fight, Colossus owned for the majority, Hulk played dead, then launched him out of the fight, Colossus was unhurt at the end of it, but he drew some Hulk blood with his first punch.

SuperiorTech
Well he said hulk and not wwh and isn't hulk in his Savage persona right now?

KingD19
He is.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by golem370
Alright this gauntlet is too challenge Hulk's stamina how far does he get. No rest or healing allowed.

1.Batman/no weapons
2.Deadpool/no weapons
3.Beast
4.Luke Cage & Spider-Man
5.Doc Samson & Thing
6.Cyber, Wolverine, Blob & Colossus
7.Wonder Man,Namor, She Hulk & Rage
8.Classic Sasquatch,Strong Guy & Depowered Juggernaut
9.Wrecking Crew, Iron Monger, Ironclad, Mr Hyde, Woodgod, Black Tarantula, Deathstroke, Nasty Boys, Man-Bull, Giant Man & Atlas which hulk persona are we talking about here?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Story wises Wolverine has never failed to peirce Hulk skin http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/971/181pwned.jpg

SuperiorTech
http://f.imagehost.org/t/0277/WWH_GC_3_DCP_0003.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0979/WWH_GC_3_DCP_0004.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0388/WWH_GC_3_DCP_0005.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0779/WWH_GC_3_DCP_0007.jpg

SoulDevourer
this time only tiny tiny cut
Hulk wasnt pissed enuf big grin

Original Smurph
beLIVE in Goob.

Hulk clears it.

Battlehammer
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/971/181pwned.jpg
like I said story wises he has never failed to pierce the hulk, that was reconnt try again

SoulDevourer
so how come Wolvie didnt make big deep scratches on Hulk skin? (like he did in the other fight)

Battlehammer
so how come Wolvie didnt make big deep scratches on Hulk skin? (like he did in the other fight)
he did, have you even see the recontt fight.

or issue 340.

Battlehammer
which fight he fought hulk like 14 times lol

SoulDevourer
he did, have you even see the recontt fight.

or issue 340. no i mean in # 181 he only make micoscopic cuts

yet in other fights he cut Hulks skin easily

tkitna
like I said story wises he has never failed to pierce the hulk, that was reconnt try again

Why was it retconned? Didnt Wolverine look good enough in his premier?

Battlehammer
no i mean in # 181 he only make micoscopic cuts

yet in other fights he cut Hulks skin easily
first fight was reconnt to him cutting him just like normall......in wolverine own series a few months ago

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tkitna
Why was it retconned? Didnt Wolverine look good enough in his premier?
it was reconnt to wolverine cutting the hulk

SoulDevourer

first fight was reconnt to him cutting him just like normall um nope

there wuz no visibel cuts in that fight & they cant retcon somethin like that (unless they reprint the issue & add the cuts lol)

it wuz only retcon from no-cut to cut, but no "normal" cut

Battlehammer
yes the entire fight was redone in wolverine series a few months back. The fight went a little differently. I can find the issue number and title and yes it was recontted.

Jonathanos
You mean Wolverine Origins #28?

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/98e77034

Battlehammer
naw in wolverine 50 and 51 I believe. he even said the fight went down differently

Jonathanos
That was a dream sequence.

He also could not cut the Hulk in 6 Hours except by retracting the claws while Hulk was holding them.

Battlehammer
no it wasent, it was him recalling the fight after regaining his real memories of the event.
and in 6 hours he was cutting the hulk.

Jonathanos
no it wasent, it was him recalling the fight after regaining his real memories of the event.

Yes, it was a dream. Said dream ends with Ultimate Hulk ripping Ultimate Wolverine in half.

Yes. Like I said, when Wolverine retracted the claws while Hulk was holding them.

Otherwise, no.

I hope we aren't going to go through this again, with you insisting that the yellow bursts indicate blood.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Jonathanos
Yes, it was a dream. Said dream ends with Ultimate Hulk ripping Ultimate Wolverine in half.

Yes. Like I said, when Wolverine retracted the claws while Hulk was holding them.

Otherwise, no.

I hope we aren't going to go through this again, with you insisting that the yellow bursts indicate blood.
No it was him recalling the memories of the event, but the end was to show that his memories and he was still little jumpled.

actaully he did. He needed enough blood for a tranfushion that a lone would not have been nearly enough.

yes they did.

what ever.

even if you ignore that, wolverine has already easily cut the strongest version of the hulk. He also has damage every version of the hulk.

He can and will cut the Hulk

Mindset
He had trouble cutting WWH, I don't know about that being easy

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
He had trouble cutting WWH, I don't know about that being easy
Not really.....even with out leverage he was stabbing straight through Hulks arm............

Mindset
Not really.....even with out leverage he was stabbing straight through Hulks arm............ Wolverine said himself it was harder to cut him.

Battlehammer
Wolverine said himself it was harder to cut him.
it was more witt then anything.

and he said he was harder to cut, not that he couldent or was even hard for him. All he was saying is he tougher.

and he then prove it was not hard, but stabbing through Hulks arm with out any leverage..........

Jonathanos
No it was him recalling the memories of the event, but the end was to show that his memories and he was still little jumpled.

The story-- from 2007-- opens with Wolverine admitting that each time he tells this story, it's a little different. And just because he remembers it a certain way doesn't mean that's the way it happened-- only that it's the way he chooses to remember it.

Wolverine Origins is from 2008. It's gone back and forth whether or not Wolverine was able to cut Hulk in the original fight. The last word is "Not."

Actually, he didn't. Your stance was the flight attendant was able to run around, scooping up clumps of dirt with Hulk's blood in it, squeeze out the blood, and give the boy a transfusion... all in the minute or so Hulk and Wolverine was fighting.

It was absurd then and it's absurd now.

The little blood that was needed was obtained during the transformation. Not enough blood? How do you know how much of the Hulk's blood is needed to counter snake venom?

Did they, really? Let's look at it again...

http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/32497/2000373568909153151_rs.jpghttp://aycu14.webshots.com/image/31853/2001203165993732549_rs.jpg

Also, Hulk isn't bulletproof.
http://aycu32.webshots.com/image/32991/2002487143368438417_rs.jpg

Here's what it looked like when blood was drawn from someone:
http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/31604/2000370734882202296_rs.jpg

And from #3, here's news footage showing Hulk bleeding:
http://aycu08.webshots.com/image/32807/2004005444777826599_rs.jpg

And to pre-empt you citing the sound effect:
http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/34805/2004005162858882092_rs.jpg

Nearly identical sound effect. No damage. You can see blood under Hulk's eyes from where the skrull stabbed them earlier, so you can't say the comic just doesn't show blood.

He very well may. But your claim that Wolverine has never failed to cut the Hulk is plainly incorrect.

That's all from me.

Mindset
it was more witt then anything.

and he said he was harder to cut, not that he couldent or was even hard for him. All he was saying is he tougher.

and he then prove it was not hard, but stabbing through Hulks arm with out any leverage..........

Yea, sure, it was wit.

He was having a harder time cutting WWH

Battlehammer
Yea, sure, it was wit.

He was having a harder time cutting WWH
and still cutting straight through him even with out leverage.

Mindset
He didn't cut straight through him, how did he not have leverage, just because Hulk was holding him doesn't mean he didn't have leverage.

Fact is he was having a harder to cutting him, there is really nothing to debate, unless you want to make up things like Wolverine was trying to be witty.

Battlehammer
He didn't cut straight through him, how did he not have leverage, just because Hulk was holding him doesn't mean he didn't have leverage.

Fact is he was having a harder to cutting him, there is really nothing to debate, unless you want to make up things like Wolverine was trying to be witty.

might have been harder, still doesent mean it was hard. He was still cutting right into him. and yes he did stabb clear into him. Mean he had no leverage in the legs and thats were all the punching power is, he would have been throwing attacks with far less power in them.

Mindset
might have been harder, still doesent mean it was hard. He was still cutting right into him. and yes he did stabb clear into him. Mean he had no leverage in the legs and thats were all the punching power is, he would have been throwing attacks with far less power in them. He was stabbing in a downward motion, how much power would his legs give him?

Stabbing into something, and stabbing straight through him, as you said earlier, give two distinct pictures of his ability to damage Hulk. I don't deny that he was able to pierce into Hulk's arm, but he was having a harder time doing so, and was not going that deep iirc.

Battlehammer
He was stabbing in a downward motion, how much power would his legs give him?

Stabbing into something, and stabbing straight through him, as you said earlier, give two distinct pictures of his ability to damage Hulk. I don't deny that he was able to pierce into Hulk's arm, but he was having a harder time doing so, and was not going that deep iirc.
a lot. If you not standing you loses a lot of power in your attacks. almost all the power in a punch is generated from the legs and hips.

really it looks deep to me http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4046/wwh4fz3.jpg

well not only in a bad postion, but with out being on his own feat, which would make him loses a lot of power, espcially from some one like him

Mindset
Looks about half of his claws, which isn't that deep imo.

Doesn't really matter, fact is he was having a harder time cutting him.

Battlehammer
how is 6 inches not deep?

Mindset
Because Hulk's arm is about 2 ft thick at least.

Doesn't really matter, fact is he was having a harder time cutting him.

Battlehammer
and yet he still was rather easily cutting the hulk. and 6 inches deep or more is a deep wound espicially if you dont even have your feat under you and have to attack at a rather wierd angle

KingD19
How is six inches not deep?

Ask a chick.

Mindset
Something can only be described as deep when compared to something else.

Would 6 inches be deep in regards to a 20ft thick wall, no.

Also, he was barely cutting him here, is this leverage up to your standards?

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9391/70877240kh7.jpg

Was he cutting him easily there?

Mekrob

Was he cutting him easily there? His feet weren't on the ground

Mindset
Oh that's true, dammit.

sad

Battlehammer

Was he cutting him easily there?
yes it is when the object your using is only a foot long.

his feat arnt touching the ground either.

Mindset
Lmao, battlehammer, him jumping and swinging his arms down would generate more force than if he were on the ground doing the same attack. And it's feet.

And no, it being 1ft doesn't make it deep.

Battlehammer
Lmao, battlehammer, him jumping and swinging his arms down would generate more force than if he were on the ground doing the same attack. And it's feet.

And no, it being 1ft doesn't make it deep.

actaully it wouldent. Punch or atack would be more powerful standing directly on the ground.

actaully shoving 3 foot long blades haft way into some one or thing is a deep ****ing wound.

with out a healing factor his arm would have been useless

Mindset
actaully it wouldent. Punch or atack would be more powerful standing directly on the ground.

actaully shoving 3 foot long blades haft way into some one or thing is a deep ****ing wound.

with out a healing factor his arm would have been useless no expression

Jumping down from wherever he was and swinging his arms down generates more force.

Let me jump down from a wall and hit you in the face, than standing on the ground, which one do you think hurts more?

His claws aren't 3 feet long.

No, not really, I could stab a knive through my arm and it could still function, not sure what that has to do with anything though, looks like you are trying to go off on tangents so you can ignore that it was harder for him to cut Hulk, and from his first attacks he was barely even drawing blood.

Mekrob
Swinging down when jumping down/falling will cause more force.

Jumping and swinging straight will not; it will usually decrease force.

Battlehammer
no expression

Jumping down from wherever he was and swinging his arms down generates more force.

Let me jump down from a wall and hit you in the face, than standing on the ground, which one do you think hurts more?

His claws aren't 3 feet long.

No, not really, I could stab a knive through my arm and it could still function, not sure what that has to do with anything though, looks like you are trying to go off on tangents so you can ignore that it was harder for him to cut Hulk, and from his first attacks he was barely even drawing blood.

He dident jump down from anything, he jump him self. No it does not generate more force. If you jump at me and punched me, it be less powerful then if you stood legs apart and hit me. Which is why Boxers have the strongest Punch of an martial art.

he has three claws each a foot long

really show me you getting stabb with three blades foot long each and using your arm perfectly fine.

No if you hadent notices Hulk doesent have a healing factor in this match up. If thing or anyone that matter who dident have a healing factor arm would not be working afetr taking that kinda of damage and would bleed out.

He still cut Hulk plenty deep and did not even need good leverage or angles to do so.

Battlehammer
are debate is utterly pointless. since Hulk still screwed here and wolverine not even the real threat it cyber

KingD19
In truth, Cyber can be launched out of the fight pretty easily, Blob, Colossus, and Wolverine, not so much. Plus his claws aren't really suitable for more than scratching and delivering the toxin, at least to someone like Hulk.

tkitna
Actually, Wolverine cutting or stabbing WWH goes to show how horrible that story was. WWH is known to be the strongest (or damn close to) version of the Hulk and he's being cut when lesser versions have not. Terrible writing.

tjcoady
Originally posted by tkitna
Actually, Wolverine cutting or stabbing WWH goes to show how horrible that story was. WWH is known to be the strongest (or damn close to) version of the Hulk and he's being cut when lesser versions have not. Terrible writing.

Personally, I'd call it "paying more attention to drama, plot, and tension then caring about arbitrary things that only nerds like us care about like exact power levels and feats," but, hey, "terrible writing" works, too.

Battlehammer
yea such terriable writing that Logan cut the hulk....not like he done it like over 10 times or anything.......or cut another god knows how many other class 100's........or you know be designed as a anti-brick or have weapons designed to penatrate super denses individuals

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19
In truth, Cyber can be launched out of the fight pretty easily, Blob, Colossus, and Wolverine, not so much. Plus his claws aren't really suitable for more than scratching and delivering the toxin, at least to someone like Hulk.
so could any of the the others...........

for starters cyber is quicker then colossus or blob, more durbale ecpt the face, more skilled, can damage hulk far more and poison him.....how is he not the most dangerous of the group......

SoulDevourer
He dident jump down from anything, he jump him self. No it does not generate more force. If you jump at me and punched me, it be less powerful then if you stood legs apart and hit me. Which is why Boxers have the strongest Punch of an martial art.

he has three claws each a foot long

really show me you getting stabb with three blades foot long each and using your arm perfectly fine.

No if you hadent notices Hulk doesent have a healing factor in this match up. If thing or anyone that matter who dident have a healing factor arm would not be working afetr taking that kinda of damage and would bleed out.

He still cut Hulk plenty deep and did not even need good leverage or angles to do so. it wuz long but superficial cuts

also standin make more leverage only if feet r glued to ground or somethin ^^ otherwise its way less levrage

zeel
Originally posted by Serious Impact
If he has no healing what so ever, but his opponents do, he clears 1-5 fairly easy, but gets his heart, or head handed to him by Cyber and/or Wolverine.

If he can't heal at all, one of those two will probably kill him.

Even though hulk is tougher then thing and samson, samson has given him problems in the past, no this wont be easy.

Rhinoceros
so could any of the the others...........

for starters cyber is quicker then colossus or blob, more durbale ecpt the face, more skilled, can damage hulk far more and poison him.....how is he not the most dangerous of the group......

How's Cyber more durable? His insides are still soft and Hulk's punches would definitely f*ck up his insides. His claws aren't that big to really damage Hulk IMO http://wolverine.x-knights.com/fullsize/wolverine167.jpg

Nor is a simple hallucinogen going to affect Hulk that much.

Team's best bet is Wolverine + Colossus who will own Hulk's sh*t.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
How's Cyber more durable? His insides are still soft and Hulk's punches would definitely f*ck up his insides. His claws aren't that big to really damage Hulk IMO http://wolverine.x-knights.com/fullsize/wolverine167.jpg

Nor is a simple hallucinogen going to affect Hulk that much.

Team's best bet is Wolverine + Colossus who will own Hulk's sh*t.

They extend out for starters. secondly Cyber taken high class strength people shot as well as full blast from havok to no advail.

hulk also does not have his healing factor in this fight, not that it stop him from hallucinating

golem370
Savage Hulk- http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/savage.html

Battlehammer
.....yea

KingD19
They don't extend out far enough to do more than superficial damage.

And Hulk proved he can damage internal organs if the he hits you repeatedly in the same place. Sure WWH did it, but there nothing that says Savage can't repeat it.

And Havok's full blast vary on their power level.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19
They don't extend out far enough to do more than superficial damage.

And Hulk proved he can damage internal organs if the he hits you repeatedly in the same place. Sure WWH did it, but there nothing that says Savage can't repeat it.

And Havok's full blast vary on their power level.

actaully they like a foot long a piece.

to who? To cyber? not likly when he be drugged out of his mind

Starscream M
actaully they like a foot long a piece.
i doubt logan's forearm is even a foot long

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
i doubt logan's forearm is even a foot long
Logan arms are massive.......and we were not talking about Logan, and your comment was retarded.

Starscream M
Logan arms are massive.......and we were not talking about Logan, and your comment was retarded. i don't know what massive has anything to do with how long his forearms are...

anyways, you're telling me cyber's claws are 1 foot long? I've never seen them even close to that long in comics

Battlehammer
......like youve ever even read a comic with cyber in it. come one dont give me bullshit now.

yes his claws can extent out to pritty far lengths if not mistaken he done it when fighting Logan in the woods.

Starscream M
......like youve ever even read a comic with cyber in it. come one dont give me bullshit now.

yes his claws can extent out to pritty far lengths if not mistaken he done it when fighting Logan in the woods. I have read cyber actually and never see his claws more than 3 inches long

so show me a scan of his 1 foot long claws lol

yeah, let me guess...your scanner is broken roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
Show me a scan of his foot long claws, all 10 of them.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
I have read cyber actually and never see his claws more than 3 inches long

so show me a scan of his 1 foot long claws lol

yeah, let me guess...your scanner is broken roll eyes (sarcastic)
I dont even own a scanner, nor am I in any postion to get scans at the moment.

really what issue you read? what happen in it. becuases I know your full of shit.

foot long may have pushed it I admitt, but I am almost posotive they are several inches long. I will when I can grab a scan.

Starscream M

foot long may have pushed it I admitt, but I am almost posotive they are several inches long. I will when I can grab a scan. thank you for conceding. once again I have caught your exaggerations. and no one denies that they can be a couple of inches...prob 2 to 3.

Serious Impact
Originally posted by zeel
Even though hulk is tougher then thing and samson, samson has given him problems in the past, no this wont be easy.

Yes, you are correct, they would put up a fight, but I don't see the Hulk losing to them. When I said "fairly easy" I was generalizing about 1-5. I said "fairly" to indicate that some of the fights, particularly 5, would be tougher, but he'd still pass it.

As for the hulk making it past 6, I just don't see it. I haven't read past page 3 or 4 of this rather extensive debate about how deep his claws can cut into the hulk, so I'm not sure if the debate has finally ended. However the real factor here is that the hulk can't heal. It's been proven that Wolverine can cut the Hulk, consistently or not, he can, even when the hulk was at his most powerful, Wolverine cut him.

Now, the fight isn't just Wolverine and Hulk, it is Wolverine, Colossus, Blob and Cyber. Together, the Hulk will go down at 6. Colossus and Blob will be able to hold the hulk's attention long enough for Cyber and Wolverine to cut the crap out of the Hulk. Even if Hulk gets a hit or two in on Wolverine, it is unlikely that he will deal enough damage for Wolverine to go down before dealing a killing blow (unless the Hulk BFRs him, which he doesn't do nearly often enough).

Without his healing factor, he's tough, but he's not unstoppable. He'd die from excessive blood loss, or from a good shot to the throat or eye and into the brain. Either way, the Hulk is unlikely to win the majority against the 6th round.

horrorwolf
with healing factor removed, Banner dies at 6.

Wild Shadow
hulk dies at 6 with claws to the neck,spine brain pan..ect ect.. and poisons to his system.

Superfanbeotch
Hulk stops at 1. Batkick to the stomach plus knockout gas.

psycho gundam
please stay B&'d.

Antiphon
Hulk clears this easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.