Afro Samurai: Ninja Ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I had a question about Ninja Ninja in Afro Samurai. Who is able to see him and cant see him? And also will they ever show the fight between Jinno and Afro at the end of Season(after he beats Justice)?

dadudemon
Originally posted by atv2
I had a question about Ninja Ninja in Afro Samurai. Who is able to see him and cant see him? And also will they ever show the fight between Jinno and Afro at the end of Season(after he beats Justice)?

Because you asked this, you didn't understand the purpose of the character.

You can probably read about this on wikipedia and get your question answered.

Basically, he is immagined by Afro. Afro has mental problems. no expression

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon
Because you asked this, you didn't understand the purpose of the character.

You can probably read about this on wikipedia and get your question answered.

Basically, he is immagined by Afro. Afro has mental problems. no expression

Afro can fight though

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Afro can fight though

You see my sig, right? big grin

What I mean is, I didn't say he has mental problems to mean it negatively. In fact, I think those things worked to his advantage in the series.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon
You see my sig, right? big grin

What I mean is, I didn't say he has mental problems to mean it negatively. In fact, I think those things worked to his advantage in the series.

great sig,

yes it did

Kento
Ninja Ninja was about the only thing I liked about Afro Samurai. It was funny to find out he was a figment of Afro's imagination

Nemesis X
I LOL so hard when I listen to Ninja Ninja in the Afro game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.