John Smith versus El Mariachi!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
John Smith, from "Last Man Standing"

BmoSEyYPwdY&feature=related

VERSUS

El Mariachi

0A7lGXylXz0

Both fighters have two handguns, unlimited ammo, Just like in the movies eek! and the fight takes place in an empty bar at high noon.

Sadako of Girth
Both men were the shit, if I remember rightly, so I will have to watch the movies again to form an honest opinion...

Nice choice of combatants.

Rogue Jedi
I figured you'd like this matchup yes

Rogue Jedi
I am leaning towards Smith. He has his .45's, does as much damage, with fewer bullets between reloads.

Robtard
Give Sanjuro a sword and make him as proficient with it as he is a sword; he destroys both of them.

Rogue Jedi
Say what........

Robtard
Sanjuro Kuwabatake, the Samurai from that masterpiece 'Yojimbo', it's the movie that 'Last Man Standing' is based off.

Also meant to say 'give him a gun', screwed the pooch on that one.

Sado22
Mariachi. faster, more accuracy, has comparable firepower and has taken out entire bars full of baddies. John's cool but damn, Mariachi just has better showings.

and what? no SUV's for Smith? stick out tongue

celestialdemon
I'm leaning towards Mariachi.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sado22
Mariachi. faster, more accuracy, has comparable firepower and has taken out entire bars full of baddies. John's cool but damn, Mariachi just has better showings.

and what? no SUV's for Smith? stick out tongue No haermm

jinXed by JaNx
hmmm, i'm not sure on this one. Both can defy physics and make bodies fly with their guns, but Smith looks more intense when he's shooting...,so, i pick him.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Plus he has a really cool hat.

Sado22
well if that's how we're going to look at things, please tell me a cooler scene than Mariachi f0cking Selma Hayek's brains out erm

Rogue Jedi
OK I cant haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.