Bye Guys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Final Blaxican
Alrighty, so, I've been here for a while, three years now, and though that's not as long as some others who've been here I feel that at this point it's my time to go. What with the Comic book vs. being possibly closed down and most of my friends leaving/getting banned, my "generation" is pretty much done I feel. Gotta move on eventually, ya know?

So, with that being said, today I'm going to change my password to a random string of numbers and log out, leave on a peaceful note (minus the fact that I'll be posting this thread in three different forums xD )

Before I do so however, I'd like to just give a random shout out to some people:

Bardock, Robtard, Gideon, Kramer, Barker, Darkhalen, Placidity, RJ, Red_Nemesis, Tangible_God, Faunus, Janus, Advent, Darth Sexy, REX, Knightfall, Master Crimzon, Guy, Axcel, Piggle, Alpha_Centauri, Pyron_Knight, Sado, Darkstorm Zero, Kris Blaze, Nemesis X, Mairuzu, Kento, LeonHeartM, Wei Pheonix, Endless Mike, Superboy Prime, FistoftheNorth, jinXed by JaNx, Alliance, ChitHappens, Scarlet_Speed, ThunderGodEneru, Sadako of Girth, Snafu the Great, and anyone else who I failed to mentioned, buy hopefully you know who you are.

Last but mot least, the entire Moderating team (Yes even you Ush, you egotistical jackass stick out tongue ). I've had my share of difficulties with many of you but I don't hold grudges. big grin

Thanks guys, all of you, for making my KMC experience such an entertaining and memorable one in one way or another. smile

So uh... bye. Good luck in life. Happy Dance

Gideon
Not even I am melodramatic enough to make a goodbye thread, you narcissistic fool.

Suffice it to say I'm right there with you.

Lord Lucien
Bye Blax. We're down another of the good ones.

Elite Hunter
......Been cool talking to you during my time here.

darthbane99
Didnt know ya, and in a way i knew you. I see your dedicated to beign here,obviously more then me,but im new so well see,and your just one of those who a person can trust and enjoy. Good by and good luck.

Gideon
Blax told me to tell you all that he forgot to include Nebaris in his list of shout outs and so apologizes.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Gideon
Blax told me to tell you all that he forgot to include Nebaris in his list of shout outs and so apologizes.

lol I miss him too at times though that's not too often.

Red Nemesis
That was... unexpected. Good luck with stuff.

Don't die.

edit:

That's because you'll never leave; you need the constant fanwanking of all the posters here. We own you.

Lord Lucien
We do? I call his hair. It better be nice.

Dr McBeefington
I'll pour out a fifth for you, next time I drink.

Eminence
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Alrighty, so, I've been here for a while, three years now, and though that's not as long as some others who've been here I feel that at this point it's my time to go. What with the Comic book vs. being possibly closed down and most of my friends leaving/getting banned, my "generation" is pretty much done I feel. Gotta move on eventually, ya know?

So, with that being said, today I'm going to change my password to a random string of numbers and log out, leave on a peaceful note (minus the fact that I'll be posting this thread in three different forums xD )

Before I do so however, I'd like to just give a random shout out to some people:

Bardock, Robtard, Gideon, Kramer, Barker, Darkhalen, Placidity, RJ, Red_Nemesis, Tangible_God, Faunus, Janus, Advent, Darth Sexy, REX, Knightfall, Master Crimzon, Guy, Axcel, Piggle, Alpha_Centauri, Pyron_Knight, Sado, Darkstorm Zero, Kris Blaze, Nemesis X, Mairuzu, Kento, LeonHeartM, Wei Pheonix, Endless Mike, Superboy Prime, FistoftheNorth, jinXed by JaNx, Alliance, ChitHappens, Scarlet_Speed, ThunderGodEneru, Sadako of Girth, Snafu the Great, and anyone else who I failed to mentioned, buy hopefully you know who you are.

Last but mot least, the entire Moderating team (Yes even you Ush, you egotistical jackass stick out tongue ). I've had my share of difficulties with many of you but I don't hold grudges. big grin

Thanks guys, all of you, for making my KMC experience such an entertaining and memorable one in one way or another. smile

So uh... bye. Good luck in life. Happy Dance I love you...

SIDIOUS 66
Well i didn't know you as well as most on here, but hopefully everything is alright with you and you return to these forums.

You take care.

Ushgarak
Don't make Goodbye threads. Leavinmg or not, consider yourself warned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.