Bye Guys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Final Blaxican
Alrighty, so, I've been here for a while, three years now, and though that's not as long as some others who've been here I feel that at this point it's my time to go. What with the Comic book vs. being possibly closed down and most of my friends leaving/getting banned, my "generation" is pretty much done I feel. Gotta move on eventually, ya know?

So, with that being said, today I'm going to change my password to a random string of numbers and log out, leave on a peaceful note (minus the fact that I'll be posting this thread in three different forums xD )

Before I do so however, I'd like to just give a random shout out to some people:

Bardock, Robtard, Gideon, Kramer, Barker, Darkhalen, Placidity, RJ, Red_Nemesis, Tangible_God, Faunus, Janus, Advent, Darth Sexy, REX, Knightfall, Master Crimzon, Guy, Axcel, Piggle, Alpha_Centauri, Pyron_Knight, Sado, Darkstorm Zero, Kris Blaze, Nemesis X, Mairuzu, Kento, LeonHeartM, Wei Pheonix, Endless Mike, Superboy Prime, FistoftheNorth, jinXed by JaNx, Alliance, ChitHappens, Scarlet_Speed, ThunderGodEneru, Sadako of Girth, Snafu the Great, and anyone else who I failed to mentioned, buy hopefully you know who you are.

Last but mot least, the entire Moderating team (Yes even you Ush, you egotistical jackass stick out tongue ). I've had my share of difficulties with many of you but I don't hold grudges. big grin

Thanks guys, all of you, for making my KMC experience such an entertaining and memorable one in one way or another. smile

So uh... bye. Good luck in life. Happy Dance

King-Fingolfin
I CALL APRIL FOOLS

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
I CALL APRIL FOOLS

It's not April yet.

Therefore it fails otherwise.

Wei Phoenix
Dude if you truly are leaving then I'm sad to hear that, you're a pretty cool and insightful guy who actually thinks logical. I know we never really sat down at our computers and had a full on conversation but I just want you to know that I always found you as a cool person.

Voyeur
haha wtf Forum good byes? This is ****ing retarded -.-

is this even a community? Omg, kek.

Neo Darkhalen
No he has left, I just spoke to him on MSN about it, he was a cool guy, he will be missed.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Voyeur
haha wtf Forum good byes? This is ****ing retarded -.-

is this even a community? Omg, kek.

Yeah this is a community. KMC is a place where people make friends and share ideas, debate and everything.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Dude if you truly are leaving then I'm sad to hear that, you're a pretty cool and insightful guy who actually thinks logical. I know we never really sat down at our computers and had a full on conversation but I just want you to know that I always found you as a cool person.
What Phoenix said. ^^ Couldn't have put it better myself.

These must be dark times I suppose. May have stopped going to Comic VS myself awhile back, but I understand how close many were to it and their reactions of it closing.

Anyhow, um... see you on Live/MSN I guess? huh

And if this really is an early April fools thing, then.. no comment.

Voyeur
well count me out. I deal with enough chodes.

Wei Phoenix

Well you're not obligated to stay on KMC. Don't like it or how other people see this place then feel free to live. Call Blax what you want, I'm sure he doesn't care and still appreciates the friends he made here regardless of your thoughts.

Kento
Wait Blax left? That sucks. He'll be missed

Sado22
@Blacksican:
dude, you take care of yourself and have fun. best of luck in life.

~Sado
P.S. i tried to leave.......but boredom brought me back. lets face it guys: we'd rather argue over videogames and comics than look for pvssy
it's the sad truth sad

Zack Fair
I dont understand the need to take drastic measures and just leave. Can't you just do other stuff and ocassionally post every once in a while?

Either way you will be missed, my friend. So long as you keep Xbox Living I'm cool.

Good luck.

XanatosForever

Jeez, way to go, Voyeur. Make all of us socks look bad. mad

Well in the one debate I did happen to participate with him in, it was somewhat strained erm But he's an okay guy. Always sucks to see someone leave.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I dont understand the need to take drastic measures and just leave. Can't you just do other stuff and ocassionally post every once in a while?

Either way you will be missed, my friend. So long as you keep Xbox Living I'm cool.

Good luck.
exactly what i was thinking. why do you have to make us all feel bad because most of us will never talk to you again, you could just give it a break or something. well, have a good life.

ThunderGodEneru
I would wish him goodbye, but I still talk to his fat Jewish ass on another forum and occasionally MSN, so I don't care if he leaves KMC.

Except the fact that one of the few good debaters in this section of the forum has left.

Meh.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. Most of us haven't really lost contact with him so to speak. It's just the fact KMC lost a really good user that sucks.
Welcome back though. thumb up

Gumachi
LOL, you people are talking as if the guy just died.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I would wish him goodbye, but I still talk to his fat Jewish ass on another forum and occasionally MSN, so I don't care if he leaves KMC.

Except the fact that one of the few good debaters in this section of the forum has left.

Meh.
yea, even though i never really talked to him a lot, i still would like to seem him around here. did you even see how voyuer replied?? thats EXACTLY what im talking about.

and welcome back.

ThunderGodEneru
Welcome these. *Grabs crotch*

And what about Voyeur?

k1Lla441
ill welcome those, if you know what i mean wink

and its the fifth post in this thread, how meancry

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Alrighty, so, I've been here for a while, three years now, and though that's not as long as some others who've been here I feel that at this point it's my time to go. What with the Comic book vs. being possibly closed down and most of my friends leaving/getting banned, my "generation" is pretty much done I feel. Gotta move on eventually, ya know?

So, with that being said, today I'm going to change my password to a random string of numbers and log out, leave on a peaceful note (minus the fact that I'll be posting this thread in three different forums xD )

Before I do so however, I'd like to just give a random shout out to some people:

Bardock, Robtard, Gideon, Kramer, Barker, Darkhalen, Placidity, RJ, Red_Nemesis, Tangible_God, Faunus, Janus, Advent, Darth Sexy, REX, Knightfall, Master Crimzon, Guy, Axcel, Piggle, Alpha_Centauri, Pyron_Knight, Sado, Darkstorm Zero, Kris Blaze, Nemesis X, Mairuzu, Kento, LeonHeartM, Wei Pheonix, Endless Mike, Superboy Prime, FistoftheNorth, jinXed by JaNx, Alliance, ChitHappens, Scarlet_Speed, ThunderGodEneru, Sadako of Girth, Snafu the Great, and anyone else who I failed to mentioned, buy hopefully you know who you are.

Last but mot least, the entire Moderating team (Yes even you Ush, you egotistical jackass stick out tongue ). I've had my share of difficulties with many of you but I don't hold grudges. big grin

Thanks guys, all of you, for making my KMC experience such an entertaining and memorable one in one way or another. smile

So uh... bye. Good luck in life. Happy Dance

come back soon!!

Ushgarak
Just a note to all- do not make Goodbye threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.