Young Goku vs Team Kakashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
Goku from Dragonball against naruto sakura and kashi from the early episodes of shippidun I think goku but hey thats just me so what do ya'll think

yungz22
DO YOU MEAN END THE GOKU FROM THE END OF DRAGONBALL

demonslayer03
Originally posted by yungz22
DO YOU MEAN END THE GOKU FROM THE END OF DRAGONBALL no i mean the little one after his training with kami

Kento
If Sasuke was there they'd win because Gokou would be to hungry to fight. Like how Yamcha won.

KingD19
Little Goku did some pretty amazing things, and with the power pole and flying nimbus, I think he takes it.

niduin
Originally posted by demonslayer03
Goku from Dragonball against naruto sakura and kashi from the early episodes of shippidun I think goku but hey thats just me so what do ya'll think is that supposed to say kakashi? if so no contest team 7 would win just cuz kakashi, but without i say goku

AverageSavage
Without a doubt team. This is after the timeskip, Kakshi could have soloed him pre-timskip imo. But after? also, naruto and sakura became much, MUCH stronger. Team stopms

Mairuzu
I'd like to say team kakashi would win this. If it were to the death, who knows what that little saiyan could squirt out.

Symmetric Chaos
Kakashi could probably handle this fairly well on his own. Unless you mean Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke, in which case it would last much longer but I still think the team would win.

Voyeur
Team kakashit FTL

dadudemon
Hmmmm....

Team Kakashi would lose....maybe.

I'd have to see some feats.

Naruto held back that absurdly giant snake from Oro, when he was pissed and had that no tails cloked form. If Goku beat down Sakura, no tails cloaked form Naruto is probably stronger than Dragonball Goku, unless someone has a strength feat that I'm missing from dragon ball.

Wait...Goku is far more durable than Team Kakashi. It WOULD last a long time, regardless.

I need feats from Goku. Someone post up some feats for me.

The Red
Also depends on which part of Shipuuden you're talking about. I mean seriously. You have thing think here. Is Naruto in sage mode? Has sakura mastered healing techniques and what not? Is this before or after Sasuke beat Itachi. You need more of an explanation here.

demonslayer03
Originally posted by The Red
Also depends on which part of Shipuuden you're talking about. I mean seriously. You have thing think here. Is Naruto in sage mode? Has sakura mastered healing techniques and what not? Is this before or after Sasuke beat Itachi. You need more of an explanation here. the second episode of shipuden the one where sakura and naruto are fighting kakashi i think

Kento
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hmmmm....

Team Kakashi would lose....maybe.

I'd have to see some feats.

Naruto held back that absurdly giant snake from Oro, when he was pissed and had that no tails cloked form. If Goku beat down Sakura, no tails cloaked form Naruto is probably stronger than Dragonball Goku, unless someone has a strength feat that I'm missing from dragon ball.

Wait...Goku is far more durable than Team Kakashi. It WOULD last a long time, regardless.

I need feats from Goku. Someone post up some feats for me. Bullet proof, able to lift a car with a little bit of trouble, assuming Korin Training was before Kami Training..cause I don't remember but I think it was...He was able to beat TaoPaiPai who was able to kill a guy with his tounge, he is faster than Roshi who has caught bullets from a submachine gun. He's done more but I forget.

And this is Kakashi before he's got any real control over Kamui so hitting Gokou with that to get it over with will be kinda impossible. And then it depends on if your one of the people who believe that Naruto ninja are < sound.

demonslayer03
Originally posted by Kento
Bullet proof, able to lift a car with a little bit of trouble, assuming Korin Training was before Kami Training..cause I don't remember but I think it was...He was able to beat TaoPaiPai who was able to kill a guy with his tounge, he is faster than Roshi who has caught bullets from a submachine gun. He's done more but I forget.

And this is Kakashi before he's got any real control over Kamui so hitting Gokou with that to get it over with will be kinda impossible. And then it depends on if your one of the people who believe that Naruto ninja are < sound. naruto ninja's are sound?

Kento
naruto ninja's are sound? Depends on the ninja. And if you don't believe they are...then they wouldn't have a chance against Gokou at all..

demonslayer03
Originally posted by Kento
Depends on the ninja. And if you don't believe they are...then they wouldn't have a chance against Gokou at all.. what does it evan mean

Kento
what does it evan mean It means that Gokou is faster than Roshi after he trains with Roshi. Roshi was able to catch bullets from a machine gun at close range and therefore way over sound. If you don't think any Naruto ninja is above sound then why make a thread where Gokou would speedblitz them. Though some of the Naruto ninja are over sound...Sakura isn't one of them, and unless Naruto gets to use tailed-mode he probably isn't either at the start of shippuden.

Accel
Tao Pai Pai was so strong that he could throw a big stone pillar over a thousand miles at speeds faster than jet planes. Post Korin Training, Goku was so tough that Tao's punches couldn't hurt him at all.

Not too long later, in the 22nd Budokai, he showed he could move so fast that almost no one, including bullet-catching Roshi, could even see him.

I could definitely see that version of Goku overtaking the team unless they manage to pull out a very strategic maneuver to defeat him. And let's not even get into the version of Goku who takes on King Piccolo.

BradBalboa
He said Goku after training with Kami

Goku wins.easy

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, post korin training beats 1st season Naruto chara's with frightening ease.

BradBalboa
Goku after Trainign with Kami could Beat Naruto where he is in the Manga now (sage mode) his durabilty and stamina went through the roof after Kami-Samas training!!! (Loving Naruto manga right now bwt) But yehh Goku tanks city busting attacks, take simmense damage ( both legs broekn, hole through his chest, blood loss, arm blasted so much it cant be used) and he still won!!!

Goku wins this , would be really cool to see too!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.