Andy Bogard VS Robert Garcia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
who wins?

Kirikaze Fuuma
hmm... Robert.

I-Drop
Robert. Andy's nothing but the inferior brother of FF & he always knew it. Robert beats the shit out of Andy

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by I-Drop
Robert. Andy's nothing but the inferior brother of FF & he always knew it. Robert beats the shit out of Andy

...and takes Mai as his mistress. The resulting threesome between Robert, Mai and Yuri would even make a doujin artist and the best lemon fanfic writer blush.

Sado22
GO SNAFU GO!! Happy Dance

Sado22
on a serious note, I think SNK places Andy on a higher level than Robert. in KoF97 when the orochi trio were talking about the best in the tournament they showed the following:
-Kyo
-Terry
-Ryo
-Andy
-Iori

in terms of feat, Andy can break bones with his blows and gave Terry a run for his money in FF1 and FF2. Robert's nearly as good as Ryo though but his feats are minimal.

~Sado

I-Drop
Was that in an ending?

P-Geyser
Don't like where this is going.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by P-Geyser
royally

I-Drop
Where is this going, bloodbro?

Sado22
kof97, when the orochi trio is talking about the strongest fighters

I-Drop
Went to VGmuseum. Having trouble finding what you speak of

Sado22
cuz its not in the ending. it's when the Orochi trio are talking to your team members about their plan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.