Ripped my jeans trying to climb over the fence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
Yeah. I accidentally trapped myself in my backyard, because I didn't know my girlfriend had locked the back door, and I locked the porch when I came in through the backyard, but I didn't have the key for the porch or the back door on me, and my cell is being fixed and that. So I took this old chair and used it to climb over the fence, as one of those spiky things my neighbours implanted on top of their fence ripped my new jeans. Then I walked knocked on their window, and they were all ''The hell you doin' here?'' and I explained the situation and that.

Selphie
Nice.

~Wålshy~
haaaa

Slay
Originally posted by Selphie
Nice.
Pfft, I try to write down an enthralling story about life in suburban Holland, and all you can spare me is a sarcastic ''Nice''?

Fudge you.

Selphie
Originally posted by Slay
Pfft, I try to write down an enthralling story about life in suburban Holland, and all you can spare me is a sarcastic ''Nice''?

Fudge you.

Sarcasm?

dadudemon
What else?

This isn't as good as say, Lost, but it is still interesting.

What is the end? Did they let you in through their house? Did you call someone to get into your house? Did your girlfriend open your house door (meaning, was she still inside)...etc.

Resolution!

Mindset
What an intriguing story.

Slay
Originally posted by dadudemon
What else?

This isn't as good as say, Lost, but it is still interesting.

What is the end? Did they let you in through their house? Did you call someone to get into your house? Did your girlfriend open your house door (meaning, was she still inside)...etc.

Resolution!
Yes, they let me in through their house, and I came in through the front door. I had the keys to the front door and that. But there's only one key to the back door, which I left inside, and I lost my key to the porch and that. If I hadn't locked the porch I could've just walked to my front door... And my girlfriend is still away. Will have her sow my jeans though, when she comes back.

dadudemon
Yes, they let me in through their house, and I came in through the front door. I had the keys to the front door and that. But there's only one key to the back door, which I left inside, and I lost my key to the porch and that. If I hadn't locked the porch I could've just walked to my front door... And my girlfriend is still away. Will have her sow my jeans though, when she comes back.

LOL at that last part. I didn't think men had women do that kind of stuff anymore.

Slay
LOL at that last part. I didn't think men had women do that kind of stuff anymore.
Well who the **** am I supposed to have do it?

Besides, she likes to sow and that.

I'm no Chris Brown.

Mairuzu
Should have taken it out on your girlfriend, you know, with your penis.

punkkaveman
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Should have taken it out on your girlfriend, you know, with your penis.

thats the only sure way to teach em

dadudemon
Well who the **** am I supposed to have do it?

Besides, she likes to sow and that.

I'm no Chris Brown.

Yourself...or buy a new pair.

Most people these days just buy a new pair instead of sewing.

Quincy
I profile-d dadudemon's LOST remark.

Slay
Yourself...or buy a new pair.

Most people these days just buy a new pair instead of sewing.
I can't sow.

Also, I'm low on cash and it were Diesel jeans, they're a bit expensive and that man.

dadudemon
I can't sow.

Also, I'm low on cash and it were Diesel jeans, they're a bit expensive and that man.

Now...you listen here sonny...

Well, if money is that tight for you, you shouldn't be buying those pants. I would recomend buying something that will help you make more money...education....certifications....then you can buy diesel's and rip them too.

But seriously, that must have sucked to tear your nice jeans. If I were rich enough to afford a pair of those (because I'm not. I buy 3 or 4 pairs of clearance sale pants instead.), I would have taken them off, thrown them over, climbed over the fence, put them back on (or not shifty ) and then knocked on the neighbors window.

Mairuzu
i steal my pants from other people

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
i steal my pants from other people

So THAT'S where you get your white widow.

hmm

Pants stealin' could end up with cap bustin'.

Mairuzu
I had some Bubbas Widow the other day

punkkaveman
one time i ripped my member trying to jerk it. hurt like a b****

Slay
Now...you listen here sonny...

Well, if money is that tight for you, you shouldn't be buying those pants. I would recomend buying something that will help you make more money...education....certifications....then you can buy diesel's and rip them too.

But seriously, that must have sucked to tear your nice jeans. If I were rich enough to afford a pair of those (because I'm not. I buy 3 or 4 pairs of clearance sale pants instead.), I would have taken them off, thrown them over, climbed over the fence, put them back on (or not shifty ) and then knocked on the neighbors window.
I already got them educations and them certifications old man. You just don't appreciate the importance of looking fly, man.

Yeah, it was kinda shit and that. Luckily the hole is on the inside of my thighs and that, so it'll probably go unnoticed.

Also I just realised that it's just a couple of inches removed from my junk.

dadudemon
I already got them educations and them certifications old man. You just don't appreciate the importance of looking fly, man.

I do...I'm just spend my extra funds on electronics. *takes out dentures and puts them into the solution* heee hee heeeeee

Yeah, it was kinda shit and that. Luckily the hole is on the inside of my thighs and that, so it'll probably go unnoticed.

Also I just realised that it's just a couple of inches removed from my junk.

Well, now that you say that, you're lucky you didn't fall a little sooner on the way over. that...could have, been....bad. fear

Slay
I do...I'm just spend my extra funds on electronics. *takes out dentures and puts them into the solution* heee hee heeeeee

Well, now that you say that, you're lucky you didn't fall a little sooner on the way over. that...could have, been....bad. fear
See, I spend my money on looking fly instead of electronics. Yeah.

I know. It could've meant the end to my young life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.