Announcement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Digi
The official statement of closure:

The Comic Book Vs. Forum will be permanently closed this week. We apologize to those who frequent the forum who have worked within KMC's rules in order to create a vibrant community. We hope you will continue to visit KMC, both for comic book discussions as well as others that our forums offer. The decision to close the forum was decided upon by the forum's leaders, and cannot be overturned. Any subsequent discussion should be dealt with in private. Thank you.

Unofficial:
We don't have a set date because it's basically whenever Raz can edit the code to remove the forum. Raz himself may come on at some point to announce the closure, but I felt it was best to give everyone as much notice as possible. I'll also be re-opening the 'state of the forum' thread, but would ask that all discussion be kept respectful. KMC's general rules, as well as those of the vs. forum, are still in affect.

Badabing
Seriously, what the ****? no expression

I can honestly say it's the people who post here that caused this. People have had every ****ing chance to not be little punk asses with their crying and b*tching. "Bada, so and so said Hulk would lose." "Bada, so and so posted a smiley at me." "Bada, can you warn/ban so and so?" "Bada, so and so said I was idiotic." "Bada, tell them Superman wins."

You all made this happen. Good riddance. No more of little babies and their fragile egos.....

Captain REX
It was only a matter of time, to be honest. Debate forums are ticking time bombs, rife with bashing and hatred.

Peach
Indeed it was.

Anyway, enjoy the last day of the Comic Book Vs. Not sure exactly when it's going to shut down - probably by evening Eastern time - but you still have a few hours left to wrap things up.

Sorry guys, but that's how it's going to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.