ANNOUNCEMENT: KMC Vs Forum NOT CLOSING: JUST APRIL FOOLS JOKE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
I have a very good source, who I will not identify, so don't bother asking, informing me that this is all an April Fools joke. All the mods are in on it. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread suddenly vanishes into the thin air! roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Pict
Originally posted by Starscream M
I have a very good source, who I will not identify, so don't bother asking, informing me that this is all an April Fools joke. All the mods are in on it. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread suddenly vanishes into the thin air! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who's your source?

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Pict
Who's your source? he/she is a mod...that's all im gonna say

StiltmanFTW
Global mod or sub mod?

Symmetric Chaos
It doesn't matter who your source is, you're our source and there's no particular reason to trust you.

The Pict
No offence but why would they tell Starscream?

chomperx9
he/she is a mod...that's all im gonna say sure not an it ?

Symmetric Chaos

The same reason the government leaves clues for crazy people to find.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It doesn't matter who your source is, you're our source and there's no particular reason to trust you. laughing out loud

Starscream M
this is bada's post in response to digi,

"Seriously, what the ****? no expression

I can honestly say it's the people who post here that caused this. People have had every ****ing chance to not be little punk asses with their crying and b*tching. "Bada, so and so said Hulk would lose." "Bada, so and so posted a smiley at me." "Bada, can you warn/ban so and so?" "Bada, so and so said I was idiotic." "Bada, tell them Superman wins."

You all made this happen. Good riddance. No more of little babies and their fragile egos....."

if that's not a dead giveaway this is an april fools gag, I don't know what is...

Symmetric Chaos

I can honestly say it's the people who post here that caused this. People have had every ****ing chance to not be little punk asses with their crying and b*tching. "Bada, so and so said Hulk would lose." "Bada, so and so posted a smiley at me." "Bada, can you warn/ban so and so?" "Bada, so and so said I was idiotic." "Bada, tell them Superman wins."

You all made this happen. Good riddance. No more of little babies and their fragile egos....."

if that's not a dead giveaway this is an april fools gag, I don't know what is...

That's not a source . . .

quanchi112

if that's not a dead giveaway this is an april fools gag, I don't know what is... I think that it's a genuine reaction to having something he cares about closed because of crybabies.

Scoobless

He's in the UN?

StiltmanFTW

facepalm

Starscream M
That's not a source . . . no, didn't say it was. but that was something that made me trust my source. but we could both be wrong, like you said.

The Nuul

The Pict
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Seconded mariofacepalm

Original Smurph
I think this deserves a thread in the conspiracy forum.

Starscream M
you dolts...don't say I didn't tell you so when the joke is revealed!

shokosugi
I did not believe for 1 sec that they were closing this forum.

Starscream = guillable

Battlehammer
I am calling there bluff closes the mother ****er I demand it lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I am calling there bluff closes the mother ****er I demand it lol You are one angry little person, aren't ya?

Starscream M
do you guys honestly think they would shut down the most visible/best ad generating forum because there is an overwhelming amount of reports?

gee, if they actually wanted to clamp down on the reports, they would've resorted to tougher policy on banning...rather than the burn the house method of shutting down a forum

because guess what, its not a forum that generates trouble...but rather posters. shutting down a forum is no insurance of getting rid of said posters.

anyways, you guys have been had lol!

xJLxKing
Some people are in denial wink

Battlehammer
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are one angry little person, aren't ya?
perhaps...........I simply despises you........

quanchi112
do you guys honestly think they would shut down the most visible/best ad generating forum because there is an overwhelming amount of reports?

gee, if they actually wanted to clamp down on the reports, they would've resorted to tougher policy on banning...rather than the burn the house method of shutting down a forum

because guess what, its not a forum that generates trouble...but rather posters. shutting down a forum is no insurance of getting rid of said posters.

anyways, you guys have been had lol! I think this is genuine. If it isn't it will be the greatest april fool's joke ever. Like for rell.

Symmetric Chaos
perhaps...........I simply despises you........

I have your preciousssss.

darthgoober
You are one angry little person, aren't ya?
I think they like to be called midgets... wait a second, I might have that backwards...

quanchi112
perhaps...........I simply despises you........ What did I do to incur your wrath little one?

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
I think they like to be called midgets... wait a second, I might have that backwards... No, pc is little person until the midgets decide to change the status quo again.

chomperx9
so the mods banning the dude or dudes that kept coming back saying the trolls are coming was that part of the joke to make it seem more real ?

Starscream M
Originally posted by chomperx9
so the mods banning the dude or dudes that kept coming back saying the trolls are coming was that part of the joke to make it seem more real ? uh that was just regular state of affairs

StiltmanFTW
Who's your source - global mod or sub mod?

Starscream M
Who's your source - global mod or sub mod? im not gonna say, because ppl are gonna pointlessly try to narrow down the list

shokosugi

anyways, you guys have been had lol!

you're the one who's been leading the revolt dummy.

Starscream M
Originally posted by shokosugi
you're the one who's been leading the revolt dummy. yeah and? I never said I knew it was a prank from the start

Symmetric Chaos
you're the one who's been leading the revolt dummy.

That implies he has genuine followers.

StiltmanFTW
I have a bad feeling that YOU are pulling a cruel joke on us, Starscream...

Starscream M
I have a bad feeling that YOU are pulling a cruel joke on us, Starscream... if that's the case, I'm getting a bad joke played on me as well

Raoul
im not gonna say, because ppl are gonna pointlessly try to narrow down the list

i seriously doubt that even if this was a joke, you would be the one who'd be given inside information.

srankmissingnin

This made me lol

shokosugi
yeah and? I never said I knew it was a prank from the start

I knew it was a prank from the start. Happy Dance

Badabing
Cripes, Bruce can't stop with his crap....

Anyway, there are enough threads about the forum.

Badabing
Hell with it. Re-opened.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
Hell with it. Re-opened.

Must be another sign that this is a joke.....

xJLxKing
Or it's pointless it will all be closed

Scoobless
Ok, I'm off for the night .... be interesting to see if this place will still be here when I come back tomorrow.

no expression

chomperx9
Originally posted by Scoobless
Ok, I'm off for the night .... be interesting to see if this place will still be here when I come back tomorrow.

no expression tomorrow not such a good idea to go online cause of the virus. its all over the news this thing is no joke

Rhinoceros
I really like the C major scale no expression

leonidas

damn sym, THAT was frickin funny . . .

quanchi112
Originally posted by chomperx9
tomorrow not such a good idea to go online cause of the virus. its all over the news this thing is no joke I think it's an april's fools joke.

Darth Macabre
I think it's an april's fools joke. It's a real virus, though.

Original Smurph
I lost to Nvr and blamed it on the forum like a coward. Which part? The virus or the forum closing?

The Pict
Originally posted by Scoobless

no expression

It's tomorrow now. Still here.

Captain REX

I lol'd.

batdude123
It's tomorrow now. Still here.

1. Because nobody cares about Scotland.

2. No specific date has been set yet.

The Pict
Originally posted by batdude123

fu scotland

Mekrob
"ANNOUNCEMENT: KMC Vs Forum NOT CLOSING: JUST APRIL FOOLS JOKE
Started by: Brucey"

lol

Captain REX
Originally posted by batdude123

2. No specific date has been set yet.

Eh, I like Scotland. But the second part is true.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Captain REX
Eh, I like Scotland. But the second part is true.

Its cause they want to surprise us. Something like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXx4vXFESek .

Wei Phoenix
I did not believe for 1 sec that they were closing this forum.

Starscream = guillable

guy222
three hours and thirty five minutes

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul
i seriously doubt that even if this was a joke, you would be the one who'd be given inside information.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
three hours and thirty five minutes Till your final post?

guy222
one hour and thirty seven minutes

cloud102
Like I have been saying all along, they need us!

Zack Fair
*Does his final facepalm before the forum closes@Starscram*

Paola
Jokes are funny right? This ain't a joke no expression Forum is closing

geshien
Originally posted by Paola
Jokes are funny right? This ain't a joke no expression Forum is closing

Denial can be a little funny.

Mindset
Originally posted by Paola
Jokes are funny right? This ain't a joke no expression Forum is closing Take me into your bosom.

guy222
Look Guy222 is still posting

stick out tongue big grin wink

Wei Phoenix
Look Guy222 is still posting

stick out tongue big grin wink

Awesome!

guy222
thumb up

Have a blessed one

Sock close
Why havent you been put away yet Guy, you gotta be a danger to the public.

Newjak
thumb up

Have a blessed one Yay guy is still alive

Soljer
What actually happened:

Masterbruce noticed the proximity of all of this to April 1st and figured "Hey! I'll tell everyone that God himself spoke to me and told me it was an April Fools joke!" He realized, you see, that if it turns out to be a joke, he'd look like a prophet. Even if he were still derided, as he normally is, he could always smugly bring up that one time he was right.

And if he turned out to be wrong...the versus forum was closing anyways. What did he care? No one would be around to throw it in his face and laugh.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Soljer
What actually happened:

Masterbruce noticed the proximity of all of this to April 1st and figured "Hey! I'll tell everyone that God himself spoke to me and told me it was an April Fools joke!" He realized, you see, that if it turns out to be a joke, he'd look like a prophet. Even if he were still derided, as he normally is, he could always smugly bring up that one time he was right.

And if he turned out to be wrong...the versus forum was closing anyways. What did he care? No one would be around to throw it in his face and laugh.
lol

Astner
Seeing how the moderators didn't close this we can assume that its true.

The Heap
That guy with Flash in his sig who insulted the mod's got OWNED.

Digi
lol. Mods confiding in Starscream....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.