Bring back the ****ing 1milth thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
It isn't fair to all those people who put in all that effort. I was gonna close it after 1 mil anyway, please re-open it.

BackFire
Tough shit. ***** to the tards who were spamming it with swear words and trolling by actively disobeying a mod.

StanTheMan
lil bitchiness was trolling with her name, not much we can do sad

punkkaveman
this is getting out of hand...i just saw a penis

lord xyz
Then block them.

A lot of regular members are pissed.

Röland
Just making things worse. sad

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by BackFire
Tough shit. ***** to the tards who were spamming it with swear words and trolling by actively disobeying a mod.

well 50% of all threads here are troll threads and you know that but i don't see you closing them down

mitchum
Tough shit. ***** to the tards who were spamming it with swear words and trolling by actively disobeying a mod. Oh, well that's kind of hypocritical if you can swear and we can't.

BackFire
I was doing it to emphasize a point, people in that thread were doing it to troll.

Neo Darkhalen
didn't most people genuinely post astrixs though?

I won't say anymore I was just generally wondering if it was that or if people were actually swearing?

StanTheMan
baby needs to hide behind his locknban rattle if someone proves him wrong

~:Mr.Anderson:~
personally, nothing against bitchiness but... thats a little inappropriate for a mod to be flashing around; her name and all that.

edit: ***** (just seeing if it is censored without the iness)

See? Its pretty hypocritical.

punkkaveman
i thought cursing was ok with "*"

BackFire
Originally posted by StanTheMan
baby needs to hide behind his locknban rattle if someone proves him wrong

No one has proven anything except their own idiocy. It is not difficult at all to listen to a mod when she says to stop trolling.

I have no ****ing idea.

punkkaveman
this is the craziest i've ever seen on here in my five years on this site

punkkaveman
well on and off this site

StanTheMan
No one has proven anything except their own idiocy. It is not difficult at all to listen to a mod when she says to stop trolling.

What about when people were saying lil bitchiness had a 'swear word' for a name? What about when you swore, against the rules Raz set? What about when so many other people swore in the millionth thread to eachother and nothing was done about it? If people find it a problem they'll hit the report button, which Washy or Rog never pressed, people only started insulting or arguing with Lil Bitchiness because it wasn't justified properly

lord xyz
Translation:

lil bitchiness was butthurt, so Backfire decided to make me and the entire OTF butthurt. Whilst the trolls, don't give a flying ****.

that really kind of owns. spoony's petition got accepted.

BackFire
Originally posted by StanTheMan
What about when people were saying lil bitchiness had a 'swear word' for a name? What about when you swore, against the rules Raz set? What about when so many other people swore in the millionth thread to eachother and nothing was done about it? If people find it a problem they'll hit the report button, which Washy or Rog never pressed, people only started insulting or arguing with Lil Bitchiness because it wasn't justified properly

Please read posts -

I was doing it to emphasize a point, people in that thread were doing it to troll.

Swearing every now and then to help make a point is not problematic, when you start doing it just for the sake of breaking the rules and giving a mod a hard time it becomes trolling and spamming.

I pm'ed raz, which should have been everyone else's first reaction instead of fighting with mods.

StanTheMan
Please read posts -

Swearing every now and then to help make a point is not problematic, when you start doing it just for the sake of breaking the rules and giving a mod a hard time it becomes trolling and spamming.

Alright I understand you were trying to make a point out of it, but my point is that people are constantly doing little swearfests in that millionth thread, and other threads, why now? it's been going on for years now

apparently the publicizing of such had some effect.

Peach
Oh, FFS, how hard is it?

If a mod says to not do something, you don't do it.

And don't forget this clause in the rules:

Really, this thread is completely pointless. And shouldn't have been made.

Also - asterisks come up in the place of swear words when people post stuff that is censored. It's not people actually posting asterisks.

And since there's a thread already about this, I'm closing this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.