Thanos vs Classic Juggernaut,Silver Surfer & Depowered Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place on the surface of earth and Thanos can not use mind whammies. Does the Mad Titan have what it takes?

Mekrob
The surface of the Earth...

Can't say Earth?

shokosugi
Thanos wins. make it Classic Jugs, SS and Morg w/ WOL and you have a fight.

golem370
Without mind attacks Juggernaut is going to be a mess to stop and then add the others he has his hands full

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

golem370
Originally posted by Mekrob
The surface of the Earth...

Can't say Earth?

I did you just can't read evil face

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
I did you just can't read evil face Hey, hey dammit. He is just a kid.

Mekrob
why so angry

Bouboumaster
Thanos

quanchi112
why so angry Becuz you're just a kid.

Mekrob
Quan, just forget that your battlezone with Nvr ever happened. It will lead you to a happier life.

quanchi112
Quan, just forget that your battlezone with Nvr ever happened. It will lead you to a happier life. Why would I forgot about that battlezone. It was hella fun, kid.

Mekrob
You lost though, and now you're mad at the world.

It's getting hard to defend you, and your anger.

KillAll
judging by thor fights with both, i'd say that juggernaut easily romps thor whereas thanos doesnt.

if he isnt allowed to use any tech and its a battle with fists his intelligence isnt' going to stop juggernaut. period.

the others are just an added bonus.

LDHZenkai
how does Thanos beat juggernaut without mindrape? Unless BFR is allowed, but that's kinda of a panzy way to win.

kgkg
Team destroys D-rated villain

Grinning Goku
Team.

kgkg
Grinning Goku are you a B.I.G fan?

Enyalus
Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.