so..what am i suppose to do at work now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gogogadgetgo
so if this is true and this forum is closing, then what am i suppose to do at work now? work? carp! just thinking of actually being productive sends chills down my spine.

Mekrob
Jerkulate like regular people

Sin I AM
atomicthinktank is a very good site sugah try themwink

D_Dude1210
Me too! What do I do now?? I quit WoW already, too. -_-

Sin I AM
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Me too! What do I do now?? I quit WoW already, too. -_-

lol I hate WoW players, the ones i work with r so gay, and not in a girl on girl 3-way lesbian sex scene kinda gay, more like balls deep n another guys brown eye kinda gay...

cloud102
Find a hobby.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by cloud102
Find a hobby.

Ultimate and Boxing are my hobbies, can't be do that at work. stick out tongue

gogogadgetgo

i on the other hand like video games. cant play me ps3 at work now can i

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mekrob
Jerkulate like regular people You don't have to do that once you meet someone. Oh right, this is as good as it gets for you. Dammit, life is sure unfair sometimes, isn't it?

Mekrob
Quan, calm down chum.

I'm trying to help you, really I am, and you're getting pissed off at responses not even to you.

quanchi112
Quan, calm down chum.

I'm trying to help you, really I am, and you're getting pissed off at responses not even to you. I just hate it when posters treat kids such as yourselves. It gets me so angry.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol I hate WoW players, the ones i work with r so gay, and not in a girl on girl 3-way lesbian sex scene kinda gay, more like balls deep n another guys brown eye kinda gay...

Hater! Not all WoW players are lame you know... sad

Mekrob
Originally posted by quanchi112
I just hate it when posters treat kids such as yourselves. It gets me so angry. When they treat kids? You don't like when kids get treats?

Quan, I think you need therapy at this time.

gogogadgetgo
Jerkulate like regular people

i didnt see this. you do that at work?...though i would if there were actually hot babes around in hot short skirts....but there arent..so not an option

tjcoady
When they treat kids? You don't like when kids get treats?

Quan, I think you need therapy at this time.

I love treats.

Symmetric Chaos
Surf this site: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tropes

guy222
i am goin to watch more gullah gullah island

cloud102

Whoever you hate, box their head off. Easy enough.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by cloud102
Whoever you hate, box their head off. Easy enough.

Can't box ppl's heads off at work either. O_O

chomperx9
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
so if this is true and this forum is closing, then what am i suppose to do at work now? work? carp! just thinking of actually being productive sends chills down my spine. play wow

Paola
I know you guys are angry and want to say goodbye to your friends and wonder what'll be of you and your free time without this place and stuff, but there are other forums to do so... wouldn't you like to spend the last minutes of your favorite forum debating wtv you debate in here? Don't give us an extra reason to gladly close this place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.