Shadowcat vrs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nighty101
Who would win in a battle? My vote goes to Nighty but wat do u all think?

Montage
Nightcrawler would open up a can on Kat.

KingD19
Kurt, there's no possible way for her to win, just not lose. She can stay phased all day, but that doesn't count as a win. Kurt is stronger, faster, more agile, and he has a way to win the fight, port her really high straight up, and let her drop. Either she hits the ground, or she phases, and keeps going until she loses momentum, which won't happen since she has no mass. He wouldn't do that though, probably just rough her up a bit.

Wei Phoenix
Stalemate.

wannabe
Originally posted by KingD19
Kurt, there's no possible way for her to win, just not lose. She can stay phased all day, but that doesn't count as a win. Kurt is stronger, faster, more agile, and he has a way to win the fight, port her really high straight up, and let her drop. Either she hits the ground, or she phases, and keeps going until she loses momentum, which won't happen since she has no mass. He wouldn't do that though, probably just rough her up a bit.
Kitty can walk on air and control how fast she falls or rises, so the tactic you propose for Kurt is not going to work.

Nighty101
Well, wannabe, KingD is right on one point. If Kitty phases the whole time she'll never beat Kurt. But Kitty isn't THAT stupid. She'd try and use Kurt's tactic against him by catching him off gaurd. But that wouldn't work because in the end Kurt would teleport on top of her and start beating the crap out of her. I just wanted to know how many people actually rooted for Kitty in this fight. Do YOU root for Kitty wannabe?

Nighty101
lolz by the way like my "screwed" in the poll? lmao

Paola
use VS comic section

thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.