Marvel to Lose Wolverine Rights?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roleplay
The full article

Holy cow. I mean really, why didn't Marvel notice that in the contract?

If 20th Century Fox wins in this, I really wonder where the development of Wolverine will go down the line. How sad to have a character that they created and have worked on for years be taken away!

Kovacs86
To be fair, it's Marvel's fault for whoring themselves out so cheaply...

Philosophía
facepalm

jalek moye
man fox is just screwing everyone over latly

roughrider
The Fox people have been the biggest dicks in Hollywood for a couple years now. They had a terrible year last year, and they interfered heavily on Wolverine (which has me hoping the film won't suck.) Marvel should sit back and wait for all the screen rights characters done at Fox - X-Men, Fantastic Four, Daredevil & Elektra - to revert back to them. I understand that's what they've been doing with Daredevil.

srankmissingnin
April Fools

dur

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
April Fools

dur

HAS to be!

BruceSkywalker
sounds like another April Fool's Joke

chomperx9
so can WB take batman and superman as well ?

Kovacs86
WB own Batman and Superman...

jcvaldez
Originally posted by roleplay
The full article

Holy cow. I mean really, why didn't Marvel notice that in the contract?

If 20th Century Fox wins in this, I really wonder where the development of Wolverine will go down the line. How sad to have a character that they created and have worked on for years be taken away!

where is this quote taken from?

Vanlore
Well since the movie will be about wolverine, can't the fans of him and marvel let fox know that we don't like wtf they are doing. Like give them sucky ratings or something? Or is there not enough fans of marvel to effect fox? I mean I just figured if enough people complain.. After all fox is not out there to piss people off I don't think so if they realize that we don't want them to have rights to wolverine maybe that will do some good.

But the problem is people need to let them know I guess.

Or is this a April fools joke Oo

jalek moye
Originally posted by chomperx9
so can WB take batman and superman as well ?
WB owns all of DC

Symmetric Chaos

The Nuul
Fck fox, a bunch of money hungry thiefs.

These people should stop working with Fox.

WolverineFiles.com has learned that Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada will soon be releasing a statement which, in part, will read, “As much as it is an anathema to me personally, we may need to remove Wolverine from Marvel continuity entirely. I hope we can seamlessly achieve this goal with the full support of the fans, much like we did with Spider-Man and ‘Brand New Day.’â€

Paola
Pls, to talk about Wolverine and his X-Men roll eyes (sarcastic) pls use Wolverine forum, I mean, X-Men forum

Thx

The Nuul
Originally posted by Paola
Pls, to talk about Wolverine and his X-Men roll eyes (sarcastic) pls use Wolverine forum, I mean, X-Men forum

Thx

No....

The Nuul
No wonder why DP sucks in the movie and theres so much nonsense in this. Blob, Kid Cyke etc....

Crap. X-3 all over again.

Paola
Originally posted by The Nuul
No....

do you see a question mark in my previous post?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Paola
do you see a question mark in my previous post?

Ummm, yes.

Paola
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ummm, yes.

guess you need to read again

Mindset
?

Here, you can use mine.

The Nuul
Thanks Mindset.

But topic wise, its such a pisser that Fox is causing shit again.

Mindset

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
Nuul

Prima Aprilus...April First...Not real

Ah ok...

Nighty101
Well people... be a little optomistic! Maybe they could make him better! Marvel made Logan a little to invulnerable. He needs to take a few hits every once in a while to ya know. Come on how bad can it be??? The worst they could do is done. They've made a female clone out of him (Who ROX but shouldn't be there still). That's about as bad as it gets! Oh come on... its not like they'd put him in a tu tu or something! (my luck) And besides, we can teach our children the REAL Logan.... not the D***weed they could turn him into. erm

Nighty101
oh who am i kiddin their gonna f*** him up to high heavens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.