Juggernaut vs Hulk - Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Juggernaut and the Hulk take on each other.

Hulk does not get a healing factor, and if he manages to remove Juggernaut's helmet then Professor X will aid him and defeat Cain.

Wei Phoenix
Cain Marko.

KillAll
hulk is still pretty durable... i'd say he'd find a way to remove the helmet before he goes completely out. well, depending on which hulk it is.

and how mad juggernaut is. if he wants to i think he could put hulk down with relative ease... thats just my opinion.

LDHZenkai
Depends on how mad hulk is. I'm going to go with Juggs though. My reasoning, I don't like Hulk. Scientific i know.

Wei Phoenix
Cain's FF keeps Hulk from ever touching his helmet. Cain stomps this one since he doesn't have a HF.

BUSTER1
Spite-without HF Hulk is toast

Kris Blaze
Hulk still has his durability though

snoopdogg
Doesn't Cain sill have a skull cap? So removing the helmet won't do much.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Doesn't Cain sill have a skull cap? So removing the helmet won't do much.

Let's say that he does not have the skull cap.

Starscream M
juggy for the overwhelming majority

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Starscream M
juggy for the overwhelming majority

Juggs 11/10-unless the Hulk is totally enraged at the beginning of the fight so at least he won't be disadvantaged strength wise. Even then, without his HF, Hulk will take 2-3/10 at most.

KillAll
i doubt juggernaut would have his force field erected.... i would say it would come off at some point in some of the fights, just by random chance. no matter how bad the hulk is losing. the helmet has never really been THAT hard to remove.

if this is juggernaut at what should be his best he pummels hulk and keeps his force field up. unfortunately it probably wont end up that way.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KillAll
i doubt juggernaut would have his force field erected.... i would say it would come off at some point in some of the fights, just by random chance. no matter how bad the hulk is losing. the helmet has never really been THAT hard to remove.

if this is juggernaut at what should be his best he pummels hulk and keeps his force field up. unfortunately it probably wont end up that way.

Cain doesn't need his FF to fight Hulk.

BUSTER1
Merged Hulk, with a fully functioning HF, got his head handed to him by Cain. Although you can argue that Bruce didn't know who he was fighting (Juggy was in civies) he must have realised he was up against an incredibly powerful foe. as he was going toe to toe with Bruce whose base strength as Merged Hulk was 100ton, and he was angry. With no HF, Hulk won't recover from Cain's attacks. He will be knocked out before he can remove Cain's helmet

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Merged Hulk, with a fully functioning HF, got his head handed to him by Cain. Although you can argue that Bruce didn't know who he was fighting (Juggy was in civies) he must have realised he was up against an incredibly powerful foe. as he was going toe to toe with Bruce whose base strength as Merged Hulk was 100ton, and he was angry. With no HF, Hulk won't recover from Cain's attacks. He will be knocked out before he can remove Cain's helmet

I understand Hulk not wanting to hurt some innocent guy but when you're the hulk and some random guy in street clothes has the power to hurt you and he's the size of Cain then its safe to say that guy isn't a regular guy.

iceman24567
Hulk gets roasted his durability is poo no expression

KillAll
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cain doesn't need his FF to fight Hulk.

i know... i'm usually the one that is defending the juggernaut. but he does need his FF to keep his helmet on probably wink. hulk has atleast twice that i'm aware of removed the helmet. neither time was what he was trying to do. it just happened. hulk is MORE than strong enough to accidentally remove the helmet.

juggernaut will slip up and lose the helmet i'm sure. unless he's mad. then he puts hulk down quickly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk gets stomped. His durability is crap. She Hulk punched him once in the nose, and he bleed profoundly and was bruised in that same spot for like 3 entire pages. So did a punch or two from the Thing.

Juggernaut rips him into pieces without his healing factor.

Mekrob
what the **** did I just get linked to?

I pulled out before it came full force luckily.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KillAll
i know... i'm usually the one that is defending the juggernaut. but he does need his FF to keep his helmet on probably wink. hulk has atleast twice that i'm aware of removed the helmet. neither time was what he was trying to do. it just happened. hulk is MORE than strong enough to accidentally remove the helmet.

juggernaut will slip up and lose the helmet i'm sure. unless he's mad. then he puts hulk down quickly.

Yeah I'll agree he needs his FF to keep the helmet on in this situation unless he does to Bruce what he did to Colossus.

lft4ded
I'm on the fence with this one too. Teenaged Collosus could hang in there long enough to remove his helmet. I think Hulk's durability is downplayed just to show his healing factor though.

If its a Hulk with brains that knows he just needs to remove the helmet then Cain is likely to take the 1-2 combination on his way to la-la land.

Now, we could be tricky and Cain could drop his armor altogether, effectively removing his own helmet (instead of Hulk as by the OP) at which point the Hulk is washed up and out.

Otherwise I'd give the Juggernaut the majority.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by lft4ded
I'm on the fence with this one too. Teenaged Collosus could hang in there long enough to remove his helmet. I think Hulk's durability is downplayed just to show his healing factor though.

If its a Hulk with brains that knows he just needs to remove the helmet then Cain is likely to take the 1-2 combination on his way to la-la land.

Now, we could be tricky and Cain could drop his armor altogether, effectively removing his own helmet (instead of Hulk as by the OP) at which point the Hulk is washed up and out.

Why would Cain drop his armor in this fight? Colossus when he got older got dropped by Cain pretty easily in a bar.

chomperx9
1st of all which version of hulk and juggernaut is this ?

Wei Phoenix
More than likely current versions since they weren't stated which is savage and normal Cain.

BUSTER1

I have to agree that Hulk's durability has steadily worsened over the years. WWH, his most powerful incarnation to date is getting cut by punches from She Hulk and Thing, who are much weaker than him. In the old days, when his Hf was hardly mentioned, Hulk's other incarnations never got cut or bruised up in fist fights with other class 100s. With that being said, without HF against Juggernaut, he gets creamed

lft4ded
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Why would Cain drop his armor in this fight? Colossus when he got older got dropped by Cain pretty easily in a bar.

OP said if Hulk removes the helmet Professor X shows up to end the fight. If Cain drops his armor, no helmet for Hulk to remove, no Prof X. No hope for Hulk.

Colossus was angry in that fight and I doubt he was fighting to his best. Besides, that Colossus was no Hulk strengthwise.

Wei Phoenix
OP said if Hulk removes the helmet Professor X shows up to end the fight. If Cain drops his armor, no helmet for Hulk to remove, no Prof X. No hope for Hulk.

Colossus was angry in that fight and I doubt he was fighting to his best. Besides, that Colossus was no Hulk strengthwise.

No. There is no kind of loophole here where if Cain removes it himself then Charles can't attack him. He didn't say Professor X shows up, he said Professor X aids him which implies that he is already there waiting.

Doesn't really matter Cain was going to win anyway. They were in a bar.

lft4ded
Yeah, he doesn't like having his drinking and womanizing disturbed does he? big grin

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Juggernaut and the Hulk take on each other.

Hulk does not get a healing factor, and if he manages to remove Juggernaut's helmet then Professor X will aid him and defeat Cain.

hmm

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hulk gets roasted his durability is poo no expression

I have to agree..hulks must be the strongest guy with the weakest durability there is..I guess they wanted him to be the ultimate healer..to take his healing factor and to put him in a fight with THE EPITOME of DURABILITY is just cruel...Juggernaut can take lots of punishment without even flinching, Hulk has never scratch his skin...and if somebody is able to hurt him he has a better healing factor than hulk and if thats not enough and somebody kills him.. laughing (he has never died)...that somebody will be in deep sh... as Cyttorak will probably bring him back amp as in 8th day or even worse....FIGHTING juggernaut its pointless..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.