I guess it's over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
My last post on this board.

See you on Delph's forum, or in the Superman/Batman/Comic Books forums from this site.

It was fun while it lasted. thumb up

xJLxKing
Yeah, it seems it's shutting down in a few hours. Laters I will be in ComicFights.com

kevdude
Hey Erik join www.comicfights.com see you all there or CBR or delphs

Scoobless
Goddammmit.....

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Scoobless
Goddammmit.....
Just join Comic Fights. It's practically the same thing as long as people move there

Harbinger

Scoobless
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Just join Comic Fights. It's practically the same thing as long as people move there

Maybe ... but I've spent over 4 years and over 24,000 posts here ..... goddammit.

sad

xJLxKing
Maybe ... but I've spent over 4 years and over 24,000 posts here ..... goddammit.

sad
I've been here since 2003

Newjak

sad I hear ya.

If the place gets deleted it's like a lot of history is going to go down the drain sad

Sin I AM
u boys r depressing me sad

guy222
beautiful sig sweetie

Badabing
I stand by this post:

Originally posted by Badabing
Seriously, what the ****? no expression

I can honestly say it's the people who post here that caused this. People have had every ****ing chance to not be little punk asses with their crying and b*tching. "Bada, so and so said Hulk would lose." "Bada, so and so posted a smiley at me." "Bada, can you warn/ban so and so?" "Bada, so and so said I was idiotic." "Bada, tell them Superman wins."

You all made this happen. Good riddance. No more of little babies and their fragile egos.....

I hope all the whiners, fanboys and trolls are happy.....

nimbus006
"Bada told me one day it was gonna happen, but he never told me when,

He told me it would happen when I was much older, wish it would of happenned then" - P Diddy

Utrigita
I hope the moderators and Raz are happy...

Grinning Goku
Goodbye everyone. I'll miss you all. I love this forum so much and I still can't believe this is happening. Looks like the socks and trolls have won.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by guy222
beautiful sig sweetie

thanks hun...is that scene u have n your sig from blaze and ketch recent fight?

Kris Blaze
I stand by this post:

Did you even try to perm ban Quanchi?

Badabing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Did you even try to perm ban Quanchi? Ask me on messenger. biscuits

Scoobless
Goddammit . . . .

Mindset
o well

id369
Originally posted by Mindset
o well

Baitch where are we heading? mad

Battlehammer
well it about that time, to make a rediculous thread to ridicule all I dispises...........

Scoobless
Goddammmit.....

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Battlehammer
well it about that time, to make a rediculous thread to ridicule all I dispises...........

i never really like u for some reason i envisioned you as a fat kid afflicted with down syndrome, sufferering from a severe wolverine fetish...but mayb your cool n real life stick out tongue

complexbrother
What !!! ths site is closing down ??? I shall miss it and u all .

nimbus006
Originally posted by complexbrother
What !!! ths site is closing down ??? I shall miss it and u all .

Not the site, just the vs. forum.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by nimbus006
Not the site, just the vs. forum.

Lucky for us the rest of KMC is the epitome of quality and awesomeness! I'm sure we can all just move to the Off Topic Forum and enjoy the thousands of "*Random subject* the person above you!" threads and it will be as though nothings changed! Hurray! eek!

guy222
Originally posted by Sin I AM
thanks hun...is that scene u have n your sig from blaze and ketch recent fight?

yes darling

Mindset
Originally posted by id369
Baitch where are we heading? mad I'm staying here, I'll just make vs. threads wherever I want.

That's the MERICAN way

quanchi112
Ask me on messenger. biscuits And to think I was close to making it....... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oo

quanchi112
Originally posted by id369
Baitch where are we heading? mad I'll mainly be over here.

http://herochat.com/forum/

Some will go to delph's while there are a few other choices. Kmcers though will splinter off and never be together again. It was great while it lasted.

Mindset
I only go to herochat for the Spiderman respect thread erm

quanchi112
I only go to herochat for the Spiderman respect thread erm Coward.

Mindset
I'm too good for HC

quanchi112
I'm too good for HC Lies.

Mindset
They asked me to ba an admin, but I turned them down.

quanchi112
They asked me to ba an admin, but I turned them down. Waiting for that opportunity here I guess. Wise decision.

Enyalus
I stand by this post:

Warned for bashing.

Mindset
I'm already an admin here, I was the one to suggest closing the versus forum.

quanchi112
I'm already an admin here, I was the one to suggest closing the versus forum. thumb up

rotiart
Me personally. I know I'm not one of the bigger debaters... But I love the debates...

I think as of right now I'm going to www.comicfights.com
For 2 reasons:
1. I heard it's run by kgkg and I respect his posts
2. I heard it's not run by starscream.

Happy postings.

crimsonphoenix
so its closing tonight???

Mindset
No, don't believe everything you read.

Except this.

crimsonphoenix
oh okrolleyes1

The Pict

sad

That's the worst part, long term members suffering because of a few idiots who couldn't stick within the rules.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Lucky for us the rest of KMC is the epitome of quality and awesomeness! I'm sure we can all just move to the Off Topic Forum and enjoy the thousands of "*Random subject* the person above you!" threads and it will be as though nothings changed! Hurray! eek! Srank is my favorite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.