Roland dunt want no babies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piggle Humsy
crylaugh

Mairuzu
I MEAN! UHHHH

edited

Röland
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4811/fuuuuuu.png

Piggle Humsy
awebrow

Mairuzu
awebrow

Piggle Humsy
biscuits

Neo Darkhalen
uhuh

Mairuzu
at first i thought roland made that pic till i scrolled down more and realized roland isnt that good

Piggle Humsy
that's what she said.

Mairuzu
kinda makes sense....

Leo.M
Who wants them? Child support isn't cheep you know. haermm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Leo.M
Who wants them? Child support isn't cheep you know. haermm And selling them is frowned upon. Lose - lose.

silver_tears

Kostabot
Roland has hundreds of illegitimate children running around all over the world. His seed will penetrate kevlar. Or so I've heard.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Kostabot
Roland has hundreds of illegitimate children running around all over the world. His seed will penetrate kevlar. Or so I've heard.

Did he impregnate you too? oh

Kostabot
He did. God only knows how. He's on the other side of the world, I'm a man... and yet I have a little Roland parasite growing inside me. I've been at it with a coat hanger, but the little bastard has a pair of wire cutters in there. No idea how they got in there... Dynamite might work though... brb.

silver_tears
He did. God only knows how. He's on the other side of the world, I'm a man... and yet I have a little Roland parasite growing inside me. I've been at it with a coat hanger, but the little bastard has a pair of wire cutters in there. No idea how they got in there... Dynamite might work though... brb.

That only makes them stronger. biscuits

Kostabot
Originally posted by silver_tears
That only makes them stronger. biscuits

BLAST!

We're doomed.

Piggle Humsy
haermm

Did the mention of Roland and babies bring Irene back? cryoh

Röland
Don't expect any money from me. We all know you were asking for it.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
haermm

Did the mention of Roland and babies bring Irene back? cryoh

Got bore Couldn't stay away from you. awesome

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by silver_tears
Got bore Couldn't stay away from you. awesome

I didn't miss you so glad you're back awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.