emilie de ravin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigloss75
i feel like she is under the radar a little bit....i saw her on lost, but i didn't know that was her in the hills have eyes lol, what a sick movie btw. she's a decent actress

GrillingNemo
wow. who knew that they were the same person? the hills have eyes was disturbing. i couldn't even finish it. as far as she goes, has she been doing anything since she disappeared off lost? i heard she might be in a new movie or something, any truth to that

justdecent
it is true, she does have a new movie coming out this weekend called high noon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qq_KJul044 ...its nothin like the hills have eyes, but i heard those nora roberts movies are pretty good

bigloss75
saw the movie after you mentioned it. it was ok, its just hard for me to always have to keep reminding myself that its hard to capture everything from the book. the acting was pretty goodthough. thoughts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.