The "what were you watching when youtube April-fooled you?" thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Itzak
I was watching The Twilight Zone. no expression Scared the shit right out of me.

Mairuzu
Well thanks a lot, i didnt know they were doing it.

Dyno
me neither laughing

Itzak
It was actually pretty freaky, first I heard Rod say "you have entered The Twilight Zone" next thing I know he's on his head. haermm

gefallen_engel
I didnt know either

Mairuzu
It didnt do it for me, i was watching my vids

gefallen_engel
it just did it to me

Rogue Jedi
I am immune to april fools day. No one can get me.

Toku King
Didn't happen to me.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I am immune to april fools day. No one can get me.

I did. You just don't know yet. shifty

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I did. You just don't know yet. shifty Dude, I bought a scratch off lotto ticket today for the first time ever haermm

punkkaveman
jus checked it out...its retarded all they did was add a bunch of glitches and flip videos upside down...dumb

Peach
Nothing, because I don't generally watch stuff on youtube.

BackFire
Porn.

Not off of youtube. Just saying.

Itzak
Y'know, if we have a day set aside to play pranks on people and lie 'n all. Why don't we have a day where we help people and be honest? hmm

It'd be for a change. haermm

Originally posted by BackFire
Porn.

Not off of youtube. Just saying.

We know. ermmnone

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I am immune to april fools day. No one can get me.
Anne is pregnant she wanted me to tell you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Itzak
It was actually pretty freaky, first I heard Rod say "you have entered The Twilight Zone" next thing I know he's on his head. haermm Hahaha, that's pretty good.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
Anne is pregnant she wanted me to tell you. ........................................................ laughing

Kostabot
Back Fire beat me to it. I was also watching naked people fornicate on film.

occultdestroyer
I wasn't watching

leonheartmm
THIS!

DGQywdzvysU


scared the LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF ME! {its freaky enough watching a cat go upstairs UNDERNEATH the stairs, now imagine seeing this upside down. i didnt take a snapshot cause i dont know how to. i thought it was sum kinda virus

Itzak
Originally posted by leonheartmm
THIS!

DGQywdzvysU


scared the LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF ME! {its freaky enough watching a cat go upstairs UNDERNEATH the stairs, now imagine seeing this upside down. i didnt take a snapshot cause i dont know how to. i thought it was sum kinda virus

Dude, if awesome had a face that's what it'd look like! awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.