Yugioh Abridged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nighty101
I LUV LITTLE KURIBOH TELL ME YOUR FAV MOMENTS ABOUT THE SERIES AND SOME KOOL QUOTES I'VE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THE TEA AND YAMI DATE--

Atem: Yugi you little bleep! you son of a bleepin bleep! I'm gonna tear of your beep and shove it right up you bleep bleep bleep with bleep in the bleep and bleep bleep bleeeeeeeeeep so then you'll have yo bleep sideways -- bleep! Oh... HI!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nighty101
I LUV LITTLE KURIBOH TELL ME YOUR FAV MOMENTS ABOUT THE SERIES AND SOME KOOL QUOTES I'VE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THE TEA AND YAMI DATE--

Atem: Yugi you little bleep! you son of a bleepin bleep! I'm gonna tear of your beep and shove it right up you bleep bleep bleep with bleep in the bleep and bleep bleep bleeeeeeeeeep so then you'll have yo bleep sideways -- bleep! Oh... HI!

Awesome series.

Using all caps is rather annoying. Use the bold code if you want to draw attention to something.

Kento
'Go Millenium Frisbee', and 'In America' are about the only quotes I know from the Abridged series.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kento
'Go Millenium Frisbee', and 'In America' are about the only quotes I know from the Abridged series.

My hair is insulted you do know about it.

Kento
Wait doesn't Tristan or somebody say 'My hair give me super strength' ? I've heard bits and pieces of just about every episode. It's got some funny parts in it but I forget most of them as I don't really watch it just overhear it while I'm busy doing something.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I laughed hard whenever I watch the series.

this series is one of the series that makes me laugh hard beside Gintama and Galaxy Angel

my respect for Little Kuriboh for making such a funny series.

Demonic Phoenix

Dude, no uppercase letter usage like you have demonstrated, is liked here on the forums.

The series was funny, his satire is particularly bang-on

Kento
Oh right I just remembered the part that I actually like in the Abridge Series.

Yami - I'm Seto Kaiba. I have a dragon fetish. I sound like Brock from Pokemon. Screw the rules I'm in love with Nurse Joy.

Demonic Phoenix
The screw the rules comment from (the first I think) ep, where Kaiba summons 3 monsters somehow is also great.

See, Kento, satire is really funny.

Nighty101
lmao sorry got over excited there-- my favorite is when Tea and Yami do that song from beauty and the beast (I babysit and my little cousin watches is so annyoning!!!). I loved it. That was sooooo funny.
Jonny: And if Johnny Steps wins Tea has to go out with him... I mean me...
Yami: Trust me you don't want that. She'll start singing disney songs and birds will randomly attack you - thinks back "F***ing birds!" -
lololololololol

Kento
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The screw the rules comment from (the first I think) ep, where Kaiba summons 3 monsters somehow is also great.

See, Kento, satire is really funny. Eh it's got funny parts. My ex-girlfriend has a shirt that says 'Screw the rule I've got money' though I prefer saying the whole 'Screw the money I got rules' version. Like I said I quote some of it but it's just not something I like a lot of. I just find bits and pieces of it funny. But for the most part I could care less.

Demonic Phoenix
That shirt was made for the Abridged series messed?

Kento
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
That shirt was made for the Abridged series messed? Yea Little Kuriboh sells shirts and stuff with quotes on them.

Nighty101
Cool! Where do you get them? Is there like an online store or something???

Kento
It's like on the official site. http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/

Demonic Phoenix
Heh, never knew about the site, interesting. He's running his own business.

Peach
Yugioh Abridged is hilarious.

Nighty101
Originally posted by Kento
Oh right I just remembered the part that I actually like in the Abridge Series.

Yami - I'm Seto Kaiba. I have a dragon fetish. I sound like Brock from Pokemon. Screw the rules I'm in love with Nurse Joy.

you forgot the best part after that!
Seto: That's it Motuo your F***ing dead!

lolololol

Kento
you forgot the best part after that!
Seto: That's it Motuo your F***ing dead!

lolololol laughing Seriously I just like the "Screw the rules I'm in love with Nurse Joy" part of it mostly.

I think I'm just a fan of all the Screw the rules sayings.

ThunderGodEneru
"Wow wow wee wa"

Nighty101
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
"Wow wow wee wa"

lol... A abridged Shadhi. That was funny ...
*turns key on Yugi's forhead*
*makes car noise*
Shadhi: Gimme a second
*car noise*

lolololol

Nighty101
lol i remember that ... from Shadhi--
Yami: Have you ever seen Labyrinth?
Shadhi: No...
Yami: Ok then.

lmao lmao lmao

Celestialgirl
One of my fave quotes:
Friendship is the only cure for a lightning bolt to the face!

I love the ep were Joey and Yugi are dueling and at the end start singing No Matter What with Tristan singing thew no matter what part. I sen that ep to my sister she said she laughed so hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.