The Merchant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i.neoseeker.com/ca/residentevil4_conceptart_WVepg.jpg

Date of Birth: Unknown
Date of Death: Unknown (Possibly Still Alive)
Bloodtype: Unknown
Race: Spanish (Possibly English)
Quote: "Got sumthin' that might interest ya."

The Merchant is a hooded Ganado who aids Leon during Resident Evil 4 by buying and selling weapons, upgrades and healing aids. He is infected with Las Plagas yet seems to be acting against Los Illuminados. How he became a Ganado is not known but he may have been infected with the other villagers and the Plaga failed to control him. Around the ending of RE4, before the island exploded, it is believed that the Merchant escaped using the same transportation he used to get to the locations Leon was at. The Merchant has never revealed his identity which suspects that he may be with a resistance group against Illuminados but this hasn't been proven.

Many RE fans were hoping the Merchant would return in Resident Evil 5 selling weapons but didn't. He is yet to be seen outside of RE4.

Voyeur
7oXx0qwe0wc

King-Fingolfin
The Merchant is perhaps the most badass creation to ever come to being.

Ever.

Nemesis X
All those weapons that guy has. Imagine him with his own shooter game.
That would be awesome.

Nactous
Is Spanish a race?

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Nactous
Is Spanish a race? Yes, it describes people from Spain.

Nemesis X
I question how a Plaga failed to control him. It must either incredibly rare for that to happen or he had some kind of drug he used. A mystery this is.

Neo Darkhalen
It's a shame he wasn't in RES 5.

sketch_turner
What a strong and helpful guy that Ganado was.

Nemesis X
I once lol'ed that when the Merchant opened his coat, Ashley looked like she flinched (a glitch possibly). I think she thought he was about to flash.

black_goku#1
Originally posted by sketch_turner
What a strong and helpful guy that Ganado was.
strong? lol u stab him in the toe and he dies
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I once lol'ed that when the Merchant opened his coat, Ashley looked like she flinched (a glitch possibly). I think she thought he was about to flash.
ha ha i always wanted to hear him say wanna buy a watch

Sin_Volvagia
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2208/2523013373_5fc672a885.jpg
Sexy Merchant

xrCb-PNNMwM

5whw9plRbqo

tzFLuoJKQiA

mwEWRrPIbtA

Nemesis X
^ Nice thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.